Chapter 6

Sent By God
     
                 
         
                         Lonely Thinking
                  
                          Chanyeol Pov
 
 
Friday Morning:
 
 
    Hyemi is at school. I'm sitting here in my room bored with nothing to do.
 
    Damn I need a girlfriend! I would be cuddling right now comfortably in my bed with her arms wrapped around me. My hands combing through her soft dark hair and her sighing in happiness. Planting kisses all over her beautiful face and pink lips.
 
    Ok Chanyeol that's enough! Let's not get to excited here! I need something to do today. 
 
   I walked out of my room and noticed the small breeze coming from Hyemi's room. I walked over and noticed the window was open again. I giggled. This girl complains about the cold and yet she leaves her window open in the winter. 
 
   I closed it gently and noticed something strange.
 
 A feather…two feathers…three?
 
    Why are there feathers everywhere? Was there a bird in here or something? 
 
    These didn't look like feathers from any bird I have seen before. These are pure white and extremely soft. Some even fell apart in my hands as I picked them up from the floor and window sill. I'll ask her about them later. 
 
    After I threw them out I noticed something else. Her guitar is on her bed instead if on the stand. She never really touches it so it's usually in the same place every time I come in and bother her. She must have been playing it. 
 
   I remember when she first started taking lessons from my dad. She got so upset because she said her fingers were to small and fat and she couldn't reach all the strings. She was so small then. 
 
   I picked the guitar up. This was my old one. I gave it to her since I stopped playing. I kinda fell out of love with it. I wanted to be a music teacher but apparently "Music doesn't put food on the table and a roof over your head!" Said the wise and oh so fabulous mother of mine. So after a while I started playing less and less. But it's either her way or no more money. I use the money she sends every month to help pay bills, my tuition and the rest goes to Hyemi. The money from work goes to food, clothes and other stuff. 
 
     I started going to school for business. Simply to please my mother but that hasn't stopped me from sitting in on a music class or two. Just to watch.
 
  My hands started shaking.
 
    I wonder if I still remember that song…
 
    I sat down at the edge of her bed and slowly started strumming. I messed up a bunch of time but I still got it. I smiled to myself. Maybe I should play more often.
 
 
Friday Afternoon:
 
 
  "AHAHAHA! Oh …Running Man is to funny." I laughed loudly into the empty house. I sat down on my couch and watched tv by myself. I got nothing better to do so it. This is one of Hyemi's favorite episodes. They dress up as superheroes and invite 2PM to join the game. 
 
    Eventually the marathon ended and I was back to doing nothing. Damn what time is it? I rolled over on the couch with some effort and grabbed my phone from the table. Damn it's only 12:10. Hyemi doesn't get out till 3:00. I don't even know what day it is…I think it's the 15th…
 
    Wow Christmas is coming soon…Christmas…CHRISTMAS! Oh I forgot to get everyone gifts!!
 
    !! I better go now before Hyemi comes home! 
 
   I flew off the couch and got dressed quickly. I put a hat over my head and put a scarf on quickly. I left the house into the cold December air. My mom always said South Korea is the coldest place on earth during the winter time. She was never wrong about that. 
 
   After about a half hour I got to the mall and made a mental list of people I need to buy gifts for.
 
1. Hyemi
2. Mom 
3. Junsu -.- (step father)
4. Sulli and her brother Taemin
5. Taecyeon Hyung
6. Luna noona
7. Amber noona
8. Jongin
9. Baekhyun Hyung 
10. Lee Teuk Hyung 
 
   I'm to poor for this ! I can't believe I forgot to get people gifts so close to the holidays!!
 
   I walked around to some stores and got my mom a bunch of perfumes. I can't get her clothes because she won't wear it unless it's name brand. I also got some perfume for Luna. For Sulli I got her a cute pair of house boots and Taemin some sweet treats. 
 
   I found some swayed tie set for Junsu and damn these things are soft. I found this really cool studded leather jacket for Amber.
 
   For Taecyeon Hyung I got him some water speakers. When I saw the sale on Vans I immediately thought of Jongin. Got Baekhyun Hyung some beanie hats and some graphic tees for Leeteuk Hyung.
 
   Now…Hyemi…what should I get her? She's the easiest yet hardest person to shop for. She appreciates anything she gets but there is so much she would like that I can't decide. I could go to the dollar store and get her socks and she would be happy.
 
 I just gotta think…
 
   I walked around the mall the a bunch of store and found a bunch of different things she would want. I couldn't pick anything.
 
   "Mommy! I want these!" I turned to see a sweet little girl. Maybe only 5, pulling at her mothers coat. Her mother walked over to the small candy stand with the girl. She held her hands out and let her daughter give her all the candy she wanted. I smiled to myself. Hyemi use to be like that but she did it to me and made me ask mom if she could have it.
 
That's it…
 
   I smiled wide. I don't have to get her just one thing. I can get her a bunch of things.
 
*1 hour later*
 
   Damn that was a bad idea…I really got her to much.
 
• 3 pairs of leg warmers
• 4 new iPhone cases
• Ugg boots
• Some new cardigans 
• 2 pairs of high waisted pants
• A decorated duffel bag with the names of some of her favorite Kpop bands
 
   This kid better get me a damn Bugatti next year to make up for all this . She's lucky I love her to death or I would never be getting her any of this.
 
   I finally got back home just in time to put all the gifts away before Hyemi got back from school. You could tell she was tired since her dark circles were more noticeable today. 
 
   "Hyemi, I found a bunch of feathers in your room this morning. Are you harboring doves in there without my permission?" I giggled but she seemed rather shocked. Her eyes went wide and she gave a nervous laugh.
 
  "Oppa what are you saying?? That's ridiculous. Why would I be nursing birds in my room?" She smiled and went up to her room quickly. Uhmmm alright I guess not.
 
 
Friday Night:
 
   
After dinner I went upstairs and started wrapping gifts. Once I finished I decided it was a good time to go to bed. It's already 11.
 
 
12:45:
 
   I woke up from the small giggles I heard from Hyemi's room. I couldn't tell who she was talking to. 
 
  "Is heaven really how they describe it in the movies and books? All calm and beautiful?" She's asked with a burst of hope in her voice. My eyes widened. Why would she ask that? Is she watching a movie or something?
 
   I quietly got up from bed and tip toed down the hall. I pressed a ear to her door. 
 
   "Everyone's heaven looks different.  Mine was kinda like being back home in Beijing. Just quieter and cleaner and felt so tranquil. It was definitely not what I was expecting. At first I didn't think I would be going to heaven. I didn't know if it existed. I thought it would be just dark and quiet. Like I was nonstop dreaming."
 
Yeah…she must be watching a movie. I shook my head and quietly moved back to my room. I layed back down in my bed and slowly tried to drift back off to sleep.
 
   I wonder what movie she's watching. It's sounded pretty good. Maybe I'll ask her tomorrow.
 
 
 
Authors Note: I'm so sorry guys :( my parents have been on my about getting my adverage in Trigonometry back up so I had to stop writing my stories for a while. Me and my boyfriend haven't spent much time together because of it sadly but our 3 month anniversary is in 2 days so I'm pretty excited about that. I'm gonna write as much as possible over my Christmas and Regents week breaks so see you guys soon. Love you all and don't forget to comment and up vote ^_^