YoonSic

The alligator and fire breathing dragon

'Unnie, you finally came! ' I shouted in my aegyo voice as the door opened.

'Uh... hi?' a voice which does not belong to Yuri replied.

'Why are you here?' I said.' I thought I invited Yuri unnie?'

'I am here to tell you something. Umm... Actually, Dong Hae had already passed away one day after our breakup... I know you are avoiding me as I lied to you but please don't, please...' the fire breathing Dragon said.

'Give me a perfect reason,' I said and pouted. I felt quite sad that Dong Hae passed on although he was my rival.

'Okay,'she replied, knowing that I was ready to forgive her.

'Umm... Because Yoongie's Sicachu is very, very cute!' she replied using her aegyo voice and doing an aegyo.

She knows I can't resist that!

'Hmph... Let me think...' I said playfully and got and hit on the arm.

'Heheheh... The always violent Sicachu.'

She hit me again.

'Does that mean I am forgiven?' she added.

'Hmm...'

'Yoongie pwease forgive your Sicachu...'

'Mine?'

'Yeah, yours,'

As revenge, I pushed her onto TaeYeon's bed and started tickling her like crazy.

'S-stop!'she said while laughing.

'Okay,' I answered and kissed her soft lips. She also then returned the kiss with full of love.

*Ring*

'Uh damn phone!' I yelled as I pulled away from the kiss.

It was Tiffany calling.

'Hello mushroom?' I answered angrily.

'Hey! Oh wait, if you are angry means that I have disturbed you in doing something...' she teased.

'Yes you interrupted something and the thing is my precious kiss!'

'Calm down, dude... I called you to invite you and Sica for tomorrow's party. It will be held in Yul's apartment. Sica knows where to go so get ready for tomorrow!'

'Sica sorry,your mushroom call me to invite us over for a party at Yul's apartment. Tomorrow evening. Let's turn in first then...'

'Goodie night Yoongie...' she said and dozed off. I switched off the lights and slept on the other bed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay!!! YoonSic again!!! Sorry for the long wait. It's short again, heheheh... Wonder what's the party about? Maybe it's for YoonSic? Maybe not... Anyway, please just comment!!! ^.^... >.<...