Party outfits

The alligator and fire breathing dragon

-Next morning -

'Huuur...'I yawned. i walked to the other bed and shook Jessica really hard. She does seem to budge.'Yah! Sica, I am going to leave without you...'

'You don't know the way to Yul's apartment,' she said.

'Hahahah... I knew you are awake,'

'Yah! You were lying! Okay, now I have a reason to break up with you Im Choding!'

'Yah! Are you serious? Please don't break up with me...' I said in my aegyo voice.

'...'

'Aigoo... Sicachu, please forgive Yoongie...'

She turned her back against me and wanted to laugh but managed to hold it in, making her face into a cute expression.

'Oh, so you want it that way,'

She turned around looking shock and I just gave her a peck on her lips. She giggled cutely and hit my arm.

'Hahahah... Okay now let's go get ready for the party later on or the mushroom will keep on nagging at us for all the things that we have done.'

'Yoong, what do you think I should wear?'

'Maybe the dress in white? It looks nice on you. I bet everyone will drool upon seeing your y body plus that dress...'

'Yah, ByunYoon! We are going for a party for god's sake and I am going to be crazy partying! So just help me pick a blouse.'

'Okayyy...'

'Hey! Let's wear a couple outfit. Umm... How about you wearing a white blouse and blue shorts while I will wear blue blouse with waith shorts?'

'Okay, let's do that, genius Yoong!'

- At Tiffany and Seohyun's room/ Tiffany and Yuri's room ( Author's POV ) -

'Omo! Seohyun is so good... Now I can sleep with you every day!' Yuri said, hugging Tiffany.

'Let go! I can't breathe!'

'Oh so sorry! Are you alright?'

'Yes, we better start preparing for the party before we play truth or dare... How about wearing a couple outfit? I bet YoonSic will be wearing blue and white, so why don't we wear pink and blue?'

'Okay...'

So in the end, everyone wore couple outfits, including HyoYeon ,and her partner is someone very surprising...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorryyy... I was really, really busy nowadays so no matter how short my chapters are, I will still take a long time to update them... So sorry. Who do you think HyoYeon's partner is? Please comment or might as well do a vote for her partner. >.<... ^.^...