We broke up...

The alligator and fire breathing dragon

'Yah! Kwon Yuri!' Jessica shouted.

'Sica...'YoonA said.

'Oh... Hi, YoonA ...' Jessica replied.

'Hey, Tiffany,you know I text you saying that YoonA and Sica kissed right? And you asked me how did it happen, why dodn't you ask them?' Yuri interrupted the awkward conversation.

'YoonA,did you?' asked Jessica. YoonA just replied by forcin a smile.

- YoonA's POV -

I think that there will be hellsica later... Damn you Yuri! Black Pearl, I think Black Pear fits better...

( No offense to Yuri's fans or Yuri but can't think of anything else... Mianhae...  - Author )

Tiffany suddenly said,' Hey guys, I forgot to tell you but tomorrow can you guys come with me to shop?'

'No I ca-' Jessica and I said at the same time but was interrupted by Yuri. She covered both of our mouths and answered for us. 'Of course they can!' she then winked at Tiffany like as if they had a plan in mind.We then went back to our respective rooms.

- In our room -

'You are sooo dead Yoong!' said Jessica as I closed the door. She charged towards towards me, wanting to poke me.

Sometimes, she really can be a choding.

'Hey wait, what did you call me? Was it Yoong? I think I have to clean my ears,'I said in defense.

Upon hearing that sentence, she blushed and hit me playfully on my right arm. 'Yuri called you that, so it means that I can too, Im Choding!' she retaliated.

'I am going to shower, don't touch my things,' I said as I placed my phone on my desk purposely, wanting her to touch it. I know she cannot resist, so I went into the bathroom.

- Jessica's POV -

Why so secretive? I wonder what's in her phone. Let's check it out!

I took her phone from the table and switched it on.

Guess what she put as her background picture? It was a scene of a sunny beach. I unlocked it although I knew that she had set a pass code but strangely, she didn't and her background picture was a photo taken of me singing Genie!

Okay, now I just have to pretend that nothing had happened...

A few minutes later, YoonA came out of the bathroom.

' Did you touch my handphone?' YoonA asked Jessica.

___________________________________________________________

Annyong! It's another short update... Sorry but it is short. Please comment... ^.^... >.<...