I like you...

The alligator and fire breathing dragon

- Author's POV -

SooYoung then spun the bottle again. It stopped in front of Yuri. The rest of them drew lots. 

- YoonA's POV -

Oops. What should I do?

My piece of paper flew to the middle.

Now all of them know my number...

'Okay I know what to do. Heheheh... I want number 2, Im YoonA to be my... girlfriend,' Yuri ordered.

What?! Hey what just happen?

'U-unnie... You must be kidding right? I mean by it is just impossible...' I said.

'No, Im YoonA, I Kwon Yuri, like you. Will you be my girlfriend?'Yuri confessed.

What to say? Yes or No?

Tiffany pulled me out of my thoughts by saying,' Yuri, it is not 'will' but 'must'. Remember what are the rules for this game? The king can order any number to do anything. And besides, its YoonA's fault for letting you know her number, right...?'

Yah! Hwang Mi Young! I know it's rude, but you force me to. I don't know what made me say,'I will try to like you back.' I must be crazy although it is the Black Pearl that likes me, I just don't have that kind of feeling towards her. I hope I don't hurt her in the end...

'Okay since we have a couple here, let's stop the kissing stuffs from this game and continue with the game.' HyoYeon said.

- Jessica's POV -

Arghh... Why do I feel so weird and pain like as if a thousand of spears are poking through my heart? Don't tell me... Ahhh! I am way thinking too much. I feel so lonely. I think I am going to change my attitude towards that Im.

Yuri took the bottle and spun it.' Hope it stops in front of Yoong!'Yuri said while the bottle spun. 'Y-yoong?' YoonA said.'Yeah my nickname for you.'

Arghh again. Why am I feeling this pain again?

The bottle stopped in front of TaeYeon.' Hello, earth to Taeng?' Tiffany said, pulling TaeYeon from her thoughts.'Huh? Oh, I am the king...Ahhh.. I want 2 and 4 to give each other a kiss on each others cheek.'TaeYeon said.

Sometimes I really want to know what is she thinking.' TaeYeon, we haven't even draw lots yet? And we said no kissing allowed!' I said.

- TaeYeon's POV -

Oh, they haven't even draw lots. Wait. What was I even thinking what if number 2 or 4 happens to be Seobaby? I can't do that! And why was I jealous when YoonYul became a couple? Huh? It's not possible that I like the maknae? I'm so confused. Someone help me please?

The rest drew lots. Jessica sudden said,'I am sorry, I don't feel so good. I think I better go back first.'and ran out. YoonA ran after her after saying,' Yul, I think my roommate needs me,I better go too.' Just like that the two left.

- Skip to at the school garden ( Jessica's POV ) -

' Hey wait up!' a voice said.

I turn around and hugged Tiffany. 'Tiffany,thanks,' I said.

'Sica, I am no-' I interrupted her by crying while still in her arms.' Tiffany, I don't know what to do... I think I like YoonA , no I mean love... But Yuri is her girlfriend... I don't know what to do, please help me... * sob *'

'Sica, I am not Tiffany...'the voice said and I looked up.

OMG! I am sooo dead!

'Sica, I am sorry but I am YoonA.' she said.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyong! How's this chapter? It's another short one rite? A bit of YoonYul and a bit of YoonSic. So what would you think will happen? I know you want YoonSic together right? Please comment... >.<... ^.^...