YoonSic & YulTi

The alligator and fire breathing dragon

'Ah... Choesonghamnida...' Yuri said awkwardly, pulling away from the kiss. 

I don't know why I did that but I just pulled Yuri back for another kiss, but this time, it was more passionately. Our tongues battled. Then I pulled away. 'Kwon Yuri, will you be Mi Youngie's girlfriend?' I asked playfully.

She looked blank for awhile then pulled me into a hug and whispered,'Of course Fany Fany Tiffany!'

With that, we continued partying like madmen [ Or should I say madwomen]

- Meanwhile at YoonSic's side (YoonA's POV) -

Wonder why she took me to the rooftop?

Hmm... Maybe I should confess to her? Okay, I will try...

'Hey, Jessica,'

'Hey, YoonA,'

We both said at the same time when we were at the centre of the rooftop.

'Ah, you go first,' we both said at the same time again and looked at each other awkwardly.

'Sica, I like you,'

'Yoong, I like you,'

We both confessed at the same time like as if we had planned the speech together.

'Oh, heheheh...' we both laughed awkwardly.

- Jessica's POV -

Did she say she liked me? God, tell me I am not dreaming! Please...

'Hello, earth to Sica?' YoonA said, pulling me out of my thoughts.

'Huh?! Oh umm... Yoong... Will you be my um...' I stammered shyly.

'Girlfriend?' she finished it for me.

'Uh, nae...'

'OKAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!' she yelled. 'Sicachu...' she said before pulling me in for a kiss.

I didn't want to waste this chance so we kissed passionately. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- YoonA's POV -

Heheheh... Sleepy head... This cute girl...

We were in a taxi. Jessica's head was resting on my shoulder.

'Thanks, ahjusshi, here,'I said as I passed him the money.'Have a nice night with your girl...' he giggled.

'Huh?! Ajusshi, what do you mean?' I asked, confused about what he was saying. He replied,'Oh, heheheh... Nothing really important actually...' 

I got off the taxi with a confused look and of course the sleeping fire dragon on my back. 

'Sica, although you are asleep, you still have the fire breathing dragon look, heheheh...' I commented while walking towards our dorm.

- Jessica's POV -

Woah... Yoong's back is reallyyy comfy!

'Sica, although you are asleep, you still have the fire breathing dragon look, heheheh...' Yoong said.

'Hey! Alligator girl, I am not asleep yet!' I shouted and hitted her arm playfully.

She was extremely shocked and her alligator-like mouth was opened widely.

' Don't look so shocked, hurry, go back to our room!' I said.

'Yes ma'am,' she said as she playfully saluted. I pinched her cheeks and she started walking again.

When we passed by Tiffany and Seohyun's room, we were so shock to have heard loud music blasting. YoonA put me down and open the door. We saw Tiffany and Yuri dancing like crazy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

T T... Short, short and forever short... Can someone teach me how to write long chapters??? Heheheh... Please commentttttt... Oh! I always forget about this... Thank you to all subscribers!!! Kamsahamnida!!! But can you please comment??? >.<... ^.^...