End...

The alligator and fire breathing dragon

YoonSic, TaeHyun, YulTi and SooSun arrived at Yul's apartment. As planned, YoonSic and YulTi was wearing couple outfits and surprisingly, TaeHyun and SooSun also wore couple outfits. Soon, there was a knock on the door.

The YulTi couple went to welcome the guest. It was HyoYeon. She was holding another girls' hand. YulTi invited them to sit on the sofa with the rest. Nobody knew about YoonSic reuniting except YulTi and no one knew about YulTi except YoonSic.

'Umm... Guys, you should know that this is Kara's Nicole and Nicole, you should know us so I guess that it is not necessary to introduce any further... Sorry to disappoint you guys, but like Yoon A and Sica dated last time, I am dating Nicole...' HyoYeon said, looking on the ground.

'Yeah... Thats right...' Nicole added.

'Hey! You two! You guys don't have to be sorry because we are introducing, YulTi  and YoonSic!' KkabYul said.

'Jinja?' HyoYeon said in shock.

'Even if what they said are false, you still have TaeHyun!' TaeYeon said, hugging Seohyun.

'Yeah, and also SooSun!' SooYoung exclaimed.

'WHAT?!' HyoYeon, Nicole, Yoon A, Jessica, Yuri and Tiffany exclaimed at the same time.

'Hey! If you guys can date, then why can't we?' Sunny asked.

'No, as in, how did it happen and since when did it happen?' Yoon A explained.

'Yesterday night!' the two unexpected couples said.

Taeyeon and Seohyun explained that during yesterday night's arrangement of roommates, TaeYeon had confessed her love to Seohyun in the middle of a movie that they were watching and Seohyun agreed as the reason for Seohyun not having interest in boys was because of her beloved JummaTae. Although their age difference was quite a lot, TaeYeon told Seohyun that it was all right as in relationships, loving each other was the main point.

Sooyoung and Sunny then said that After Yoon A left, they continued to watch the movie and unknowingly held each others hands. When they realized it, SooYoung just shyly kiss Sunny on her lips. When she pulled away, Sunny wrapped her arms around her waist and continued the kiss. When she pulled away, SooYoung then asked if Sunny wanted to be her girlfriend and Sunny agreed. They stood up, wanting off the laptop playing the movie, but realized that their height was way different, so the next time, when they kiss, SooYoung will have to half-squat.

After they ended their trainning course, which was also five years later, all of them decided to get married. Although HyoYeon and Nicole was from different group, their relationship went really well. Even when Sones knew about this, they congratulated them and wished them a happy ending. And as for DongHae, YoonSic visited him every year...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heheheh... Not up to expected and besides, it ended so fast... TT... I will have another fanfic but sorry, it is not a YoonSic one. It is about Yoon A and TaeYeon, and Yoon A and Jessica will just be half-sisters... Sooo sorry to all YoonSic OTPs... Thank you all of my readers for reading this fanfics... I think I will be posting my second fanfic on the 7th of September 2013. For now, Annyong... >.<... ^.^...