The new member

The alligator and fire breathing dragon

' Ding Dong,' went the school bell. It was the time when classes in ' SBS University ' starts. Eight girls, TaeYeon,Jessica,Sunny,Tiffany,HyoYeon,Yuri, SooYoung  and SeoHyun, were sitting in a class. ' Good morning, SNSD, today, we have with us a new member of SNSD. Please come in, ' Mrs Baek, their instructor, said.

' Annyonghaseyo, Im Yoon A imnida, ' introduced the girl with short and brown hair.

'Yoon A, please sit beside Jessica, 'instructed Mrs Baek. ' I will be going to get the things ready for today's training, so please behave yourselves.'

Soon after Mrs Baek left, SeoHyun and Tiffany turned around and SeoHyun said,' Hey, YooNa-sshi,do you need help in knowing the names of the students in this class?'

YoonA replied,' Ah...Thanks, but it's okay. You guys are so popular so it's impossible if I don't know you. And by the way, it is YoonA.'

SeoHyun apologised,' Ah... Mianhae.' ' It''s okay, ' 'How old are you?' Jessica asked. YoonA replied playfully, ' Younger than SooYoung-sshi, heheheh...' 'Everybody, stop talking and face the front.' instructed Mrs Baek.

- Skip to after class -

'YoonA-sshi, let's go!' called SeoHyun. The rest of the members are also there. Before YoonA could even say a word, Jessica came forward and grabbed her arm and started pulling her towards their dorm.The rest of the members looked at each other and have no choice but to follow them. When the girls reached their dorm, they went into their own rooms respectively.

In YoonSic's room, Jessica said,' Let's go unpack your luggage, YoonA !'

' Uh...Nevermind unnie, I can handle it myself, unnie.' 'Call me Sica. I know I am known for being cold but this is the warm side of me, so relax.' 'Uhh... Okay.'

'I will be going to shower, so you continue unpacking your things okay?' 'Nae, Sica.'

After both of them showered, YoonA asked Jessica,' Umm... Sica, can you help me to gather SNSD members together as I want to know more about them...' 'No problem, but are we gathering in this room?' 'No, can we gather at my family's cafe? Don't worry about the cost, it's my treat.' ' Alright, we will meet them in fifteen minutes outside the schoolgate.'

- Skip to when they reach the cafe -

'Thanks YoonA-sshi, thanks,' SooYoung, the shikshin thanked for ninth time.' I already ready told you its okay, SooYoung-sshi,' replied YoonA.

YoonA then led them into a private room. ' Sorry, but can you guys sit here first while I get my unnie?' 'No problem, YoonA-sshi,'replied TaeYeon. 'Just call me YoonA,' said YoonA as she walked out of the room.

Soon, she came back with a older girl following. 'Annyonghaseyo, Song Ji Hyo imnida, just call me unnie,'said the older girl with a hat on her. ' It's my honour to meet you guys.'

'Oh, unnie, thanks a lot, thanks for creating such delicious recipes,' said SooYoung. ' Huh?'

'Unnie, don't care about the shikshin over there, she is crazy over food,' said Yuri, the Black Pearl,who is also SooYoung's bestfriend. SooYoung reapeated,' Nae, don't care about me, I am crazy over fo... wait a minute, yah, Kwon, how can you say that to your bestfriend!',causing the others in the room to burst out laughing.

'Okay, I will prepare my signiture desserts for you guys, just wait for a few minutes...'said Ji Hyo as she went out of the room.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, mianhae, it's really short. This is my first time writing a fanfic so hope you can understand. Sorry for all the error I made 'cause i didn't really check. How's the first chapter, is it nice? Please comment >.< ...