Sorry Yul

The alligator and fire breathing dragon

'Ah... I am very sorry. That wasn't on purpose. Let go get some rest.' Jessica said. We went to our respective beds and rested.

- YoonA's POV -

Oh god! She... That girl stole my first kiss... What did I exactly feel just now? I think it was something like a spark or something. OMO! Is Sica the perfect one? I don't think so, I think I am thinking too much. Let's go to sleep...

- The next morning -

'Ahh... Today feels great...' YoonA said. she turned to her left and saw an empty bed. 'Huh? Sica, where are you? Sica!'

'Op ining, I m ushing ai eeth!' a voice from the toilet said.

'What are you saying? I don't understand, Sica!' YoonA replied.

Jessica took out the toothbrush from and said,' I asked you to stop whining, I was brushing my teeth!'

YoonA asked again,'Why are you up so early today?'

'None of your business!' the annoyed Jessica said sarcastically.

*Knock* *Knock*

'Who's there?' YoonA said while walking towards the door. 'Prepare for your first date!' Yuri said while hugging YoonA as she opened the door.'Let me brush up and change first,' YoonA replied.

- YoonA's POV -

I stepped into the bathroom and she stood there, staring at me, then walked out. At that time, Yuri was sitting on the comfy sofa, watching the television so she probably didn't notice us. *Bang!* went the door as Jessica slammed it close.

'Yoong, ask your partner living the same room as you to close the door softly the next time,' Yuri called to me. I just agreed and continued to brush my teeth.

- Aurthor's POV -

Jessica, who was still outside, heard Yuri's statement and YoonA's agreement. She ran again like the night before. Tears kept streaming down her cheeks. Her heart was breaking again like knife stabs. Again, she settled down on a bench. She looked at the left corner of the bench and noticed a capital 'A'. It was the bench from the night before, therefore, she decided to name it 'the comforting bench'. She decided to sleep on it as she did not have any activities planned that day.

- Back to YoonYul -

Yuri brought YoonA to an empty rooftop with just a table in the middle. 'Umm... Yoong, I know this kind of date is usually held in the night but I can't wait for the night.' Yuri said as she led YoonA to the chair in front of the table then sat down herself. She then lifted the cover on top of the plate and revealed a piece of Korean beef in the shape of a heart. The next thing YoonA knew was that she saw Yuri kneeling with on leg on the ground like as if she was going to propose a marriage.

'YoonA, I didn't propose properly yesterday so I want to do a reproposal. Im YoonA, will you be my girlfriend?' Yuri asked. 

'Uhh... Yuri, I-I will have to decline you, I'm really very sorry, get up first,' YoonA said while giving Yuri a hand. Yuri took it and returned to her seat, looking disappointed.

'Let me explain, Yuri. Yesterday night, when Sica turned off the room's light, she accidentally slipped and I caught her.' YoonA said.'she stood up and was about to walk when she fell again. This time I didn't catch her but instead, she fell onto me and we landed on the floor, kissing. During the kiss, I felt a little spark. I know you cannot believe but this is the truth. I know by doing this I will hurt you but please don't continue to like me...'

'YoonA, I will still like you even though you like someone else,' Yuri said standing up.

Suddenly, YoonA kissed her, lip to lip. Then pulled away.

'You felt nothing right, Yuri? I knew this would help. Now move on and go find your Mr or Miss Right, Yul. I will always be there to support you.' YoonA said.

Yuri replied,'You are right, I felt nothing. I guess it was a crush towards you... Thanks, now let's eat our delicious breakfast.'

- At 'the comforting bench' -

Jessica was still sleeping peacefully there until someone poked her. Usually, she was unable to get up by just a poke, but at that time, she woke up.

'Who was that?!' she shouted. 'Oh, it's you Fany, what do you need?'

Tiffany replied,' I know you like YoonA, and you are hurt as she is together with Yuri, but you can celebrate now,Sica!'

'Why should I celebrate and how did you know I like her?' Jessica asked.

'It's obvious and you should celebrate as YoonA rejected Yuri and Yuri actually felt a crush and not a love towards Yoong.' Tiffany answred.

'Hey, Jelly Sica, heard that you were jealous of me and YoonA!' a voice said.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyong! I guess my updates are going to be forever short...T T Another update. I know some of you guys don't like Yuri and YoonA kissing, but Yuri has to realize the crush, so... Thanks for reading and please comment... >.<... ^.^...