Fireworks

The alligator and fire breathing dragon

'Yeobosayo?' Tiffany answered the call as she walked outside the shop.

- Tiffany's POV -

'Hey, Yuri had gone to meet her friend. When are you leaving?' the voice said. It was the Fire Breathing Dragon whom you could also call Ice Princess.

'Oh, sorry. I'm leaving soon. I will tell her to wait in the shop for you,' Tiffany replied.

'Thanks a lot, Mushroom!' and with that, Jessica hung up.

Sheesh! How dare she call me Mushroom! Be careful of me telling YoonA our plan!

'Who's that?' YoonA asked.

'Ahh... My father. He asked my to help him bring some files to his office... Ah! Yeah, and also, Yuri had left because of her cousin. Kai had to study for his upcoming examinations sooo... Oh, and can you wait here until Jessica comes?' I lied. She gave me an understanding look and agreed.

- YoonA's POV -

Wonder why she sounded so secretive like as if she was hiding something from me. Hmmm... But thanks guys, now I can spend time alone with mySicachu . Heheheh...

Awhile later, Jessica came rushing towards me.

'Hey, where do you want to go now?' she asked coldly.

I replied playfully,' Hmm... Maybe 'Sicachu's Restaurant'?'

'Are you sure you want to eat the things that I cook?' she asked again.

'Hmm... Now I feel like eating some Korean beef. Why don't we head over to the beef restaurant over there?'

'Hahahah, fine.'

- After our lunch -

'YoonA, let's head to the rooftop of this shopping centre and breathe in some fresh air?' Jessica suggested.

'Okay, let's go!' I replied enthusiastically.

- Meanwhile at Tiffany and Seohyun's room (Tiffany's POV) -

'Come in, Seohyun went back to her mum's house so you can stay here for tonight. Let's party the whole night,Yul!' I yelled excitedly and dragged Yuri into the room.

I went to the music player at the corner of the room, turned it volume to the loudest and played the 'Girls' Generation I Got A Boy' album. Me and Yuri then when to the middle of the room and dance crazily to the song.

'Let's party for our successful plan for YoonSic's date!' I yelled, trying to be louder than the music that was blasting from the music player.'Wooo! Hahahah.....'

Suddenly, a body landed on me. I felt my lips touched something soft and moist, and then I felt fireworks.

YURI'S LIPS WAS TOUCHING MINE!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMO! YulTi kissed... What? Tiffany felt fireworks? what is happening? Another short chapter... Mianhae... Heheheh... Please commenttt... >.<... ^.^...