Crazy!!!

The alligator and fire breathing dragon

'Ummm... Yuri,I thought you were suppose to accompany Kai-sshi?' YoonA asked.

'That was part of our plan for YoonSic to get together!'Yuri stopped dancing and said.

'Yeah! And also, how did your date go? I got some good news!' Tiffany added.

'It went veryyyy...well' I said, emphasizing on the word well. 'What's the good news?'

'YulTi is now official!!!' Yuri and Tiffany both shouted at the same time.

'We got good news too, YoonSic is also official now!!!' YoonA shouted and walked to the middle of the room and started dancing crazily with YulTi.I closed the door and joined in, just that I was jumping on the Fany Fany Tiffany's bed.

'Hey! I wanna join in too!' YoonA shouted and jumped on the bed with me.

'I didn't allow you guys! Now get down before the bed breaks!' Yuri defended for Tiffany.

We both meronged at YulTi and continued bouncing.

'You little brats! Come down at once!' Tiffany shouted as she pointed at us.

'We aren't that heavy so the bed won't break, Fany Fany Mushroom!' YoonA shouted and I laughed.

'You...litt-' Tiffany said before she was interrupted.

'Hey, that's not kind of you to party without your members, right guys?' HyoYeon said while opening the door.

'Yeah that's right!' TaeYeon, SooYoung and Sunny agreed.

'This is YoonSic and YulTi's party so get out losers!' Yuri shouted like as if she was drunk.

'YoonSic and YulTi?' Sunny said in her aegyo voice.

'Yeah we are officials now!' YoonA added.

'Oh... But can we join the crazy party?' SooYoung asked. 

'Of course! But you must be crazy!' Tiffany said.

'Of course we can be crazy!' HyoYeon shouted and started dancing like a robot. The rest closed the door and also started dancing like crazy.

- In YoonSic's room -

'Heheheh... Girls' Generation is sure fun!' YoonA said as she put me down on my bed. She had carried me from Tiffany and Seohyun's room.

'Of course it is!' I replied.

'Good night, Sicachu...' she said as she kissed my forehead.

'Sweet dreams Yoongie...'I mumbled as I fell asleep.

The next thing I knew was that I was at a church wearing a beautiful white dress...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry but I tried my best... T T... It's still so short no matter how much I write... Please comment. Sob... Sob... Comment and comment please... >.<... ^.^...