Dream

The alligator and fire breathing dragon

I was in a room with my best friend Tiffany who was also wearing a white dress.

'Fany, what are we doing here?' I asked, causing Fany to have a confused look on her face.

'Huh?! What do you mean Jessica? You are here for you marriage with Dong Hae, of course!' she exclaimed.

'What?! But why can't I recall anything on that?' I asked again, causing her to be confuse again.

'What do yo-' she said.

'My dear, it's time for the ceromony. Please come this way,' my mother said.

'Oh... Okay,' I mumbled as I disappointedly walked with her.

I thought I was going to marry Yoong! Hmph! Why is it Dong Hae?

I was led by my father down the aisle walking towards a man dressed in a suit, but he was not as handsome nor as pretty as Yoong. I really suspect if I had gone crazy.

The man beside us was saying something that I can't really understand. When he asked Dong Hae if he wanted to marry me, Dong Hae said yes, and when he asked me, I said no and everyone was shocked. I didn't know that I had that much courage and then I suddenly felt someone slapped me on me cheek. It was Dong Hae! 

'Why did you do that Hae?' I asked weakly.

'You don't know?' he said and raised his arm up. I closed my eyes tightly. I heard the sound of a slap but I didn't feel the pain.

'Huh?!' I said in shock as I opened my eyes. I saw a pair of doe eyes staring at me worriedly. Her left cheek was red.

'Sorry, I came late,' she said. It was YoonA. She had protected me from the second slap. She lifted me up from the ground in bridal style and hurried towards the exit. Everyone in the church looked shocked.

I blinked my eyes and found myself in my room. I looked at the digital clock on my left. It was 6.15a.m. YoonA was also not in the room.

I did not feel like sleeping anymore so I went to wash up and prepare for the tiring training I was going to have for the rest of the day.

- Skip to in the classroom -

I was in there early so I took out a book to read. The second person to reach was Fany Fany Tiffany. She looked at me in shock.

'Sica, why are you so early today?' Tiffany asked.

'Fany-ah... I had this very weird dream yesterday night so I didn't feel like sleeping. Besides, Yoong was not in the room...' I answered.

'I saw her just now, she was exercising or should I say, jogging? Never mind... What's the weird dream you had?' she said.

I explained the dream to her and she said,' Sica, actually YoonA also had the exact same dream as you...'

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Boring right? It was not what you expected as I did not write about Dong Hae at the start, mianhae... It's another short one...T T... Please comment!!! >.<... ^.^...