The Comforting Bench

The alligator and fire breathing dragon

'Sica, who is Dong Hae?' YoonA asked as she rushed in into the training room.

'Um... Sorry YoonA, I did not tell you but he was my ex-boyfriend...' I replied.'I am really sorry Yoong.'

'I don't want to hear your sorrys, Jessica Jung!' YoonA yelled and stomped out of the room with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Hyo Yeon and SooYoung who just outside heard the whole thing. Hyo Yeon just walked in the room and comforted Jessica, while Soo Young followed YoonA.

- At the University's garden (YoonA's POV) -

I didn't expect Jessica to lie to me althought our relationship have not even ben one day yet... She should have told me at the start... Now what is going to happen?

I found myself sitting on a bench with a capital 'A' on it.

Wonder who was the one who wrote it... What person must be crying while writing this as it is smeared ith water... What does the 'A' stand for...?

'Hey, chill... Cool down, you're soon going to be fried deer meat if this continue...or is it fried alligator?' SooYoung joked,while puting her right arm on my left shoulder.

'Sorry, Soo but I am not in the mood to joke...' I replied.

'Okay, fine... Umm, can I ask if what actually happened?' SooYoung said.

'Hey... what are you doing here, Yoong? ' a voice asked. It was Jessica.

'I should be the one asking...' I coldly muttered...

'No, I mean what are you doing at my 'Comforting Bench'?' Jessica replied.

'Yours? Oh okay, I get it... I WILL LEAVE! HAPPY?!' I shouted. I didn't know why I did that, maybe I was too angry.

'YEAH! VERY VERY VERY HAPPY!' she yelled. 

'HAHAHAH! What a fool I am to like you, hahahah!' I laughed like a mad person and walked away from the bench.

- Jessica's POV -

Oh my, arghhh... Why? Why does my heart hurt so much?

The next thing I knew was a blackout.

- Author's POV -

'Yoong! Help!' Tiffany shouted. Jessica had fainted and had landed with a loud thump onto the ground.

'SICA!!!' YoonA yelled as she saw Jessica lying on the ground.

She quickily rushed towards Jessica and with the help of Tiffany, she got Jessica onto her back and carried her to their room.

'I will go and call for the clinic doctor,' Tiffany said and headed for the door.

'Fany... Um, can you stay here for the night? I will go over to your room with SooYoung and Seohyun will go to Yuri's room if you don't mind.' YoonA asked Tiffany

'Of course I won't mind! I mean, she is my best friend right?' Tiffany replied.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, this is super short as I can't bear for YoonSic to fight. Some of you might hate me for causing them to fight... Please comment... >.<... ^.^...