Matchmaker YoonA

The alligator and fire breathing dragon

'SooYoung, let's go...' YoonA whispered as she pulled SooYoung towards the door by her hand.

'Where are we heading to?' SooYoung asked as we were outside the room.

'To my room, we are going to have a feast...' YoonA replied.

'Guess it's for you to get rid of your pain,' SooYoung mumbled.

- In YoonSic's room -

'Whoah...! That's fast,' SooYoung said as the men brought chips, popcorn and drinks into the room.

'Hey... Don't dirty Sica's bed or she will kill you,'YoonA reminded.

'relax, buddy! I have known her earlier than you, but thanks for the reminder!' SooYoung enthusiastically said.

'Hey, why do we call Sunny over?'

'Huh? Why? Out of the sudden and she might be sleeping already...'

'Oh? How do you know? Do you check her out? Are you interested in her?' YoonA bombarded SooYoung with questions.

- YoonA's POV -

Heheheh... I bet that she likes Sunny. Time to match and make a heaven created couple!

'Uh... Of c-course not!' SooYoung stammered, gotten caught off guard.

'Really?' I asked suspisciously. 'The that means I can call Sunny over.'

I took out my phone and scrolled the list down in search of Sunny's number.

'Hello, unnie, can you come over my room now, there's only SooYoung and me and we ordered lots of chips. I was wondering if I could matchmake the both of you,' I whispered into the phone as I walked into the bathroom.

'Huh? SooYoung and me? What do you mean?' Sunny replied.

'Stop pretending! I am in the bathroom now so SooYoung can't hear us! I know you like her and by the looks of it, she seems like she also likes you...'

- Ten minutes later -

Sunny arrived outside my room and knocked the door shyly.

'Come in it is not lock and please lock it after you enter!' I shouted across the room.

Sunny came in wearing a night shirt.

'Unnie, just take a bag of chips and settle down on that seat beside SooYoung,' I said, more like commanding.

'Oh hi...' SooYoung mumbled, pretending to be focused on the screen.

*Vibrate*

'It's mine,'I said, heading towards my phone.

'Sorry, but I have to leave now as Yuri said she was bored, Sunny,' I said as I gave her a playful wink. 'I am staying over with Yuri so Taengoo unnie will move to Seobaby's room.'

'Oh... Okay,' Sunny replied pretending to be disappointed. 'Have a good night stay...'

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I took so long and it was short. T T... Please comment... Thanks to all supporters! ^.^... >.<... Till the next update, I know this one was boring right? But still, please comment. :] If you have noticed, TaeHyun and SooSun are sleeping in a room respectively, and of course their bed is separated.