Yuri's Crush

The alligator and fire breathing dragon

' Sorry for the long wait girls, but here you are, ' said Ji Hyo as she placed nine different flavours cakes on the table.' Can I have the chocolate flavoured one?' asked SooYoung. ' Shikshin. Hahaha, no problem.' said Ji Hyo. SooYoung got the chocolate flavoured one, TaeYeon got the vanilla, Jessica took the Oreo, YoonA got the blueberry, and so on. ' Soo... SooYoung unnie, you like chocolate?' YoonA asked.' Yeah, kind of,' SooYoung said while munching on her cake. ' Forever SHIKSHIN, hehehe...' YoonA said emphasizing the word shikshin. ' You too.' replied SooYoung. ' Hmph.' That sentence of YoonA's made the people in the room burst into laughter.

After awhile, after they finished joking around, Yuri said,' Sica, aren't you suppose to be cold?' 'Yeah, don't tell me...' Sunny agreed.' Who are you kidding, Sunny. I am definitely not falling in love at the first sight. N.O.' retaliated Jessica. 'Reallyyyy...?' Tiffany added.

- Jessica's POV -

Phew... Almost caught. I don't know why but just have a feeling not to tell anybody about my feelings for YoonA in case it is just a crush.

'Reallyyyy...?,' Tiffany added. 'Of course!' I said. 'Umm...Hey, YoonA, you were asking me about Tiffany's eye smile just now and I told you I didn't know although I am her best friend. Why don't you ask her now?' I continued, trying to divert their attention to YoonA.

'Oh yeah,'said YoonA, wanting to change the awkward subject, although she didn't ask that question. 'Unnie, h-how do you d-do the eye smile?'

- YoonA's POV -

Oh god. Why do I have to stammer? Now everyone will think that something strange is going on.

Luckily, Tiffany said,'I don't know... Why don't we play a game? Umm... Ah! How about spinning the bottle there on the table to determine who is the king? Then the rest will draw lots to see who's number what. Then the king can order two people to do something by calling their numbers. The rest must not let the king know their number.'

Thanks Fany, I owe you one, but the game sounds ridiculous. What If I end up doing something with one of them and fall in love? Arghh...  I am thinking too much.

We all sat in a circle. Tiffany grab the bottle and started spinning. It stopped spinning in front of Sunny. The rest of us drew lots. 'Okay,  I want number 5 and 7 to hug.' 

Oh damn. Why has it gotta be me. Number 5, I wonder who could it be.

'Okay, own up quickly. I maybe too mean now, you might think, but the worst have not come.' Sunny said. 'I am 7.'I said. Jessica then followed,'I am 5.'

Oh god!

The both of us stared at each of us awkwardly. I then mustered my courage by persuading myself that it was just a friendly hug and nothing more. I took a step forward. At the same time, Jessica too, took a step. The room now has a awkward atmosphere. I quickly hugged Jessica and sat back at my sit. Jessica was warm towards me just now, but after the hug, she gave me an icy / cold glare.

Sunny then spun the bottle again and it stopped in front of that shikshin. Yeah, you should know, that shikshin buddy, SooYoung. The rest of us drew lots.

I bet the request is about food. Still can't believe that she is the king.

'Okay, I want number 3 and 4 tooo... Ah! I want them to kiss. Hahahah this game is fun,' ordered SooYoung.

What the? Okay what is my number... What? Why 4...

' Okay, who number 3 and 4?' asked HyoYeon.

'I am...' Yuri and I said at the same time.

We both stood up. We got closer to each other...

Closer...

Closer...

Aha! I know what to do!

I pushed Yuri away from me first, then I placed two of my fingers on my lips and then placed them on Yuri's.

- Yuri's POV -

Dugeun dugeun dugeun...

What's wrong with my heart? Must be the scary movie from earlier.

I felt a warm touch on my lips. Huh? Isn't it suppose to be lips touching lips?

'That is also a way of kissing SooYoung unnie,' YoonA said as she sat back at her sit. I then also sat back.

What a smart girl. That Yoong... What did I just say? Don't tell me...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, I did an update. This is kind of short too... Umm... I wonder what to write. While I think, can you readers please comment? Thanks for reading this fanfic. Please comment. >.<...