iii

Indecent Proposal
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

III

 

Maybe it was the sharp rays of lights from the narrow slits of the blinds. Or maybe it was the additional weight on her body. But whatever it was, Yuri woke up groaning and gradually opening her tired eyes—fully feeling her exhausted body gain a new sense of energy.

 

She was about to shift when she felt a head burrow deeper on her chest and a pair of hands chained her tighter than it used to. She tilted her head downwards; her chin grazed the silky blonde hair of another girl.

 

ANOTHER. GIRL.

 

“UMAAA!” Yuri was so surprised she shrieked loudly.

 

It was instinctual to get away from the stranger so she had swiftly stood up, clutching the soft blanket that covered the both of them. She was trained to be fast and agile, making the ‘escape’ quite easy. But the action of pulling the covers with her was so unpremeditated, so unplanned, she had almost choked on her own saliva the moment she saw what was underneath the comforter. The woman, who was hugging her a while ago, was just wearing her underwear—only her underwear.

 

The blonde, awoken by the sudden movement of her bedmate, raised her head—a single eye slightly opened and darted towards the shocked Yuri.

 

“Why are you so noisy? It’s too early. Come back to bed, please?” The woman patted the now vacant space Yuri had occupied.

 

Yuri was still dumbstrucked. Wha—what is happening?

 

Yuri’s eyes almost popped out of its sockets when the blonde shifted and coiled her body into a fetal position—highlighting the girl’s curves. The other lady’s satin skin looked so soft and flawless; hers was like a new born baby’s, only, she is a full-grown woman. Her long tresses that mimic the sun’s brightness messily draped on her silky legs; it made Yuri swallow the solid lump in . The damned stranger was too sensual for her own good.

 

“Wha—Who! Who are you? And why are you in my be—be—bed...ne—ne—?” Yuri fired back, her finger pointing accusingly at the y lady.

 

The blonde stretched like a cat on the bed and stifled a yawn between her fingers as she opened an eye to stare at Yuri. “You don’t remember?” She gave a seductive smirk.

 

Yuri’s forehead wrinkled. ‘What is this stranger saying? What…don’t I remember? I—‘ She looked down on herself and her eyes went wider and more circular than a full moon.

 

SHE.IS.ONLY.IN.HER.UNDERWEAR.TOO.

 

THUD. A loud heavy sound echoed throughout the room. The tall tanned girl fainted again.

 

The lady lying on the bed peeked at the fallen woman on the floor. “Oops, Taeyeon is so going to kill me if she finds out what I did.” She swiftly sat up as a sudden thought hit her. “IF. SHE. FINDS. OUT. If is good. Yep.” She nodded at her genius thinking, happily stood up and pulled the unconscious Yuri towards the bed. “Now, let’s go back to sleep, wife.” She gave a naughty wink and covered their bodies with the blanket.

 

 

Jessica sat on the granite kitchen island, her oversized white shirt revealing her snowy legs as she playfully dangled her feet over the tiled floor.

 

“Had a good sleep?” Taeyeon passed a sandwich she made to Jessica’s free hand.

 

“Uhuh.” She took the snack and flipped it, scrutinizing the ingredients Taeyeon used.

 

“Don’t worry.” Taeyeon gave an assuring smile. “I didn’t poison it.”

 

Jessica sniffed the food. “There are other things worse than poison, Taeyeon-shi.”

 

“Like?”

 

“Cucumber. And anything related to that abomination.” Jessica finally took a hungry bite on the defenseless sandwich.

 

“You hate cucumber?”

 

“With great passion.”

 

“Hahaha. Good thing I wasn’t able to buy that a while ago.” Taeyeon rubbed the back of her head in relief. “By the way…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Is Yuri still asleep?” Taeyeon’s forehead creased. “It’s already past lunch.” She was about to step towards her room to wake her friend up when Jessica suddenly grabbed her arm.

 

Taeyeon jerked at the abrupt hold, her head turning towards the blonde. “Wha-what?”

 

“She must have been tired from travelling. You know. The flight from Korea to here is really tiring.” Jessica bobbed her head. “I think it’s better if you let h

Please log in to read the full chapter