xii

Indecent Proposal
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

XII

 

Yuri doesn’t dream much. But that night, Yuri had a dream—a dream that made her feel so uneasy. She dreamt of s.

 

Big. White. Fluffy. s.

 

She would have been okay and brushed it off, thinking that it was like any of the ordinary dreams she used to have once in a while; if only it didn’t have that face to go with it. She shook her head.

 

You’re a certified closet gay, Yuri.

 

I know.

 

And now, you’re a certified ert.

 

Wha—what?

 

Your rank is even higher than Taeyeon’s.

 

What? There’s even a rank for that?

 

Yes. You made the rank. I mean we. We made the rank.

 

Stop. I just woke up. I don’t need any of your sermons.

 

You’re wet.

 

…That’s obvious.

 

See? You’re not even denying it.

 

I don’t need to. We’re the same person so just shut up.

 

You were doing her—

 

SHUT UP!

 

You were enjoying—

 

Sssshhhhhhhhh!

 

Yuri got herself cleaned and sat on the living room, leaving Taeyeon in the bedroom. She was glad her friend was a heavy sleeper. She didn’t want to get teased, especially about her now flushed face.

 

Yuri didn’t want to think much about it. But the thought that that woman made it into her dream world spoke volumes about Yuri’s inner desire. She let out a long held breath.

 

It’s established that I am attracted towards Ms. Jung.

 

And?

 

And, I am going to get Taeyeon back to Korea so I can complete my mission and deal with this attraction.

 

But…you haven’t done much progress, have you?

 

Affirmative.

 

It’s because of Ms. Hwang! 

 

Yes, whoever’s not for us is against us.

 

We have to eliminate her.

 

A doorbell took her attention from her self-talking/meditation. She glanced at the peephole and a smile unknowingly formed on her lips. She immediately looked at her attire, brushing at creases, and ran a hand on her hair to get it fixed. She slowly opened the door, trying to maintain a stoic expression.

 

“Anneonghaseyo, Jessica-shi.” Yuri greeted with a very polite bow.

 

The blonde returned the greeting and entered, welcoming herself into the kitchen. She carefully laid the bento boxes on the island top and Yuri had to hold herself from helping.

 

Ms. Jung is a very kind and hard working woman.

 

She is.

 

How can she do all of these?

 

It’s a meticulous work.

 

Yes.

 

I mean, just look at those! Each viand was stacked so neatly. It’s perfect.

 

And to think that she pretends to have cooked it—even when the fresh nail art screams she didn’t—such devotion!

 

I can’t believe Taeyeon didn’t pick her.

 

How could she not?! After all of Ms. Jung’s effort to feed her proper meals!

 

That .

 

As if on cue, Taeyeon got out from the bedroom, a hand rubbing an eye. “Oh, hi, Jessica!” The newly awakened gal went towards the bento boxes and tried a sample.

 

Yuri inwardly groaned; she thought it was finally the time for her to leave and give the two some space. After all, she couldn’t understand the sudden surge of violence in her thoughts. Must not kill. Must not kill. Taeyeon is a friend. Remain calm. Yuri thought she also needed space so she went to the bathroom instead.

 

She already has Ms. Hwang.

 

But she’s still acting lovey-dovey with Ms. Jung.

 

Yuri, what are you doing? Are you hating on Taeyeon?

 

What? No! What do you mean hating on Taeyeon? Taeyeon is my best friend.

 

A broken toothbrush fell from her grip.

 

Yeah, Taeyeon is my best friend.

 

Who happens to be Ms. Jung’s person of interest.

 

Aaaaaah!

 

She pulled her hair.

 

Why does Ms. Jung fell for the wrong person?

 

Please log in to read the full chapter