x

Indecent Proposal
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

X

 

Ever had that feeling that the universe was conspiring to make something happen in your life? That every single step you have taken so far was to make the said event occur. And that no matter how different that act was from your norm, it was what should be.

 

And without it, you would not be complete—like you’ve missed something big in your life.

 

That…that was exactly how Taeyeon felt when she heard Tiffany talk. It felt like destiny—like the pieces of a puzzle finally forming a picture of her life.

 

She went to the West only to learn the different culture—just to better herself for her country. Instead, she met Tiffany (and Jessica). She guessed, she got more than what she asked for—learned more than what she bargained for. No complaints on that part though. Because, everything felt just right to her.

 

Taeyeon tried to suppress the inner triumphant celebration she was having in her head as Tiffany continued to talk.

 

“What I’m saying is—gosh, how do I say this properly?—I’m not perfect, Taeyeon-ah.”

 

You don’t need to be.

 

“And there are a lot of things that I need to fix in myself. I…uhm…”

 

You do. So do I. We’re two alike peas in a pod.

 

“I’ve only dated men since forever and I know that I am absolutely not gay.”

 

Me too.

 

“I cannot see myself romantically inclined with another girl. But you, you attract me in ways I can’t fully explain. You make me feel that I am special on my own. And by being with you, I can grow and be a greater person than I can ever imagine.”

 

You’re taking the words out of my mouth, Pani-ah.

 

“Being a girl or sharing the same heritage does little on why I’m saying this. It’s really just about you making me want to be me. So Taeyeon, with the little courage left in me, would you, by any chance, like to help complete me? Would you…like to be my girlfriend?”

 

Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes, a gentle smile on her lips. “Ask me again.” Tiffany looked so dumbfounded, Taeyeon’s smile grew. “Ask me again,” she repeated. “I might say yes.”

 

Tiffany cleared , her eyes looking elsewhere (other than Taeyeon’s). “Uhm, I…what I meant…was. Uhm, I was…”

 

“You…were…?” Taeyeon propped her arm and leaned on her elbow for support, side-lying in the process.

 

“I…” Tiffany puffed her cheeks, eyes clamped tight as she then, spoke the next words as fast as she could. “Wouldyouliketobemygirlfriend?”

 

Taeyeon had to bit her lower lip just to restrain herself from squishing Tiffany’s pink tinged cheeks. “I’m sorry, I didn’t get that. It was too fast.” She tried to act like she didn’t hear her (but she did, she did!). “Can you repeat it? A little slower this time.”

 

Tiffany loudly exhaled. “Ms. Taeyeon Kim,” she slowly started. “Would. You. Like. To. Be. My. Girlfrie—“

 

Taeyeon needn’t finish Tiffany’s question to answer. She knew what she wanted. She knew what the answer was, is and will always be. But, Taeyeon liked Tiffany like she’d never wanted anything before. So, it wouldn’t be that easy. After all, nothing worth keeping comes easy.

 

She inched closer and trapped Tiffany below her. The girl gulped at the sudden shift of position and Taeyeon liked the response, she couldn’t help the building grin on her face. “Ms. Hwang,” she slowly started. “It seems that I might have shared the same intentions as you have.” Her face inched lower, closer to Tiffany’s that she can inhale the girl’s beauty into her system. “But, there is a little problem with your proposition.”

 

Tiffany who had seemingly regained her composure raised an eyebrow, her smile mirroring Taeyeon’s mischievous ones. “Problem? And what might that b

Please log in to read the full chapter