xi

Indecent Proposal
Please log in to read the full chapter

xi

 

“Homemade sandwich, check.”

 

“Chilled wine, check.”

 

“Lovely basket, check.”

 

“Pink and blue picnic mat, check.”

 

Tiffany ran through the long list for the nth time. She didn’t want to forget anything. After all, she wanted a perfect date with Taeyeon.

 

It had been a few weeks since they both started to court each other the two started dating. They agreed to take turns on who will prepare for their dates and it was Tiffany’s turn that morning. She wanted everything to be perfect.

 

“I’m going to make sure today is the best picnic she’ll ever have. Ever.” Tiffany nodded to herself. She could still remember how Taeyeon surprised her on every date the girl prepared. This time, Tiffany wanted to be the one to make it more memorable for the girl; so, she planned to take Taeyeon to a famous park known for couple rendezvous.

 

Her phone beeped and she couldn’t help but feel the excitement crawl through her spine. It might be Taeyeon, asking her where they should meet. She took the phone and read the message.

 

 

 

My beloved Princess Tiffany, Your Princess Taeyeon might be a little late. Yuri borrowed the only umbrella in the house and has not returned still. But no worries, she promises to be there as fast as lightning. Only for her Princess. :)  So, don’t go out, ok? She doesn’t want you to get sick. Buing buing. Love you. Tsup. ♥♥♥

 

 

 

Tiffany frowned, inched closer to a nearby window and looked outside. “Pabo! Tiffany, you are one stupid woman.” She hung her head. She was too busy preparing, she forgot to check the weather. How could she not notice the heavy rain outside? She sniffed, trying to hold back the tears in her eyes.

 

Her shoulders stooped low as was her entire being. All of her plans revolved around the picnic—the romantic sky gazing, the feeding each other under the tree, the pretending to be reading while lying on her Taeyeon’s lap while Taeyeon lovingly plays with her hair, the talking smoothly that could and would probably lead to cuddling and kissing, and the endless possibilities of flirting and pure bliss that could happen, now all gone. Destroyed. Broken. Failed. Everything.

 

Her hopes. Her Dreams. All Ashes. Because of the stupid rain.

 

She sighed. How could this happen? She would have scolded herself more but her doorbell rang. She turned her heels and peeked at the door hole to see who it was. Her eyebrows arched inwards. She could only see pink.

 

“Who is it?”

 

“Delivery for the second luckiest person in the world.”

 

“Yah! Kim Taeyeon! Why am I the second luckiest person?” Tiffany scoffed, recognizing the voice she loves the most—a smile instantly forming on her lips as she opened the door, her hands on her waist.

 

Taeyeon grinned, a bouquet of pink roses in her grip. “Because I’m the luckiest one,” She nudged the flowers forward. “For having you.”

 

Tiffany quickly took the flowers from Taeyeon to divert the attention from her reddened cheeks. “Thank you for these.” She added as she now stared at Taeyeon’s attire. She exhaled, deducing the girl must have ran through the heavy rain just to get to her apartment. “Taeyeon-ah, why are you so wet?”

 

Taeyeon looked sheepish, her hands on her back as she swayed back and forth. “I was thinking of you.”

 

Tiffany let out a hearty laugh. The rain might just be her new best friend.

 

 

She doesn’t like you, Jessica. Didn’t she make that clear when she rejected your confession?

 

Get a grip! You’re THE Jessica Jung. Men and Women line up to get your attention.

 

But we’re talking about Yuri Kwon here! Hello? Yuri Kwon, the love of our life? The girl we’ve been in love with since forever?

 

Shut up! There is

Please log in to read the full chapter