Part 2: Chapter 12

Wolf - Primal Instincts: Part 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Part 2: Chapter 12

Kai’s friends converged on the black masks, driving them back even further, and gave Kai and Kyungsoo a chance to grab Luhan by the arms and drag him away and out of the fighting.

“What happened?” Kyungsoo asked.

“What the hell were you thinking coming back here?” Kai asked, ignoring Kyungsoo’s passive approach and getting right to the point.

With Kai’s help, Luhan sat up slowly, pain still coursing through him.  “What are you guys doing here?”

“I got a text message from So Hee saying that you were here and in trouble,” Kai explained.  “Why the hell did you come back here?”

“So Hee,” Luhan repeated her name and shook his head as if to clear it.  “Where is she?”

“Where’s who?”

“So Hee,” Luhan repeated.  “The jerk has So Hee.”

Kai went still.  “What?”  Kai stood and searched the room.  Fury shot through him, as cold as ice, as he spotted her in the back shadows.  “He’s going to pay for involving her in this.”  Without another word, Kai threw himself into the fight.

“So they told you to come and come alone or something would happen to her,” Kyungsoo guessed, putting two and two together. 

“That about sums it up,” Luhan said and started to stand.

“Whoa, what do you think you’re doing?” Kyungsoo asked, using his not casted hand to hold him back.  “You’re hurt dude.”

“I’m fine,” Luhan argued and followed Kai into the battle.

Kyungsoo stood and threw his hands in the air.  Luhan and Kai were two birds of a feather and if they wanted to go be a part of it, Kyungsoo couldn’t stop them.  So, he stood there watching them for a second.  Then he looked down at the cast covering his left arm.  It was his left arm.  He could still throw a punch with his right…

Kyungsoo entered the fight with a yell mixed with fury and excitement.

 

Kai didn’t hesitate in taking down every black mask he confronted.  He blocked an attack and body slammed someone before dropping to kick the legs out of someone else.  He ducked to avoid a punch and took a jumping leap for extra force before he plowed his fist into someone’s jaw.  These guys weren’t going to get away with putting So Hee though this.  And God help them if they hurt her.

Around him, his friends fought just are intensely.  Near him, Xiumin spun, putting more power into a high kick that connected with a black mask’s jaw.  Lay flipped a guy over his shoulder letting him fall flat on his back on the hard concrete floor.  Kyungsoo kicked someone else in the face, finding that his feet worked just as well as his uninjured hand.  Chanyeol dived under a punch to ram his own fist into the guy’s stomach. 

Kai eventually found himself back to back with Tao, six black masks circling them.  Looking over his shoulder, he caught Tao’s eye.  This wouldn’t be the first time the two of them faced a group of adversaries alone. 

Grabbing Kai’s shoulder to balance himself, Tao jumped, kicking out to slam his foot into a black mask’s chest.  One down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter