Part 2: Chapter 11

Wolf - Primal Instincts: Part 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Part 2: Chapter 11

Kai checked his phone one more time as they headed down the hallway to Kyungsoo’s hospital room.  Luhan was supposed to have met up with them by now but Kai still hadn’t heard from him.  Kai lifted his gaze and absently searched the hallway for the familiar blonde head, hoping that would be all it took to find him.  He still hadn’t heard from So Hee either.

Before he could think much more about it, they walked into Kyungsoo’s room to find him sitting on the bed, fully clothed in his school uniform.  He looked completely normal except for the white cast that encased half his left arm and rendered him unable to wear his school jacket correctly.  It hung off his injured shoulder, the sleeve limp. 

“Took you guys long enough,” Kyungsoo said.  “I wanted to be out of here hours ago.”

“You’re coming home?” Tao asked, a smile splitting his young face.

Kyungsoo met Kai’s gaze as everyone held their breath waiting for the answer.  He smiled.  “I have to come back in a few weeks to get this thing removed.”  He said nodding to the cast.  “But yeah, the doctor released me earlier today.  I’m coming home.”

The guys converged on him.  They surrounded the bed gripping his shoulders and pounding him on the back.  They offered their congratulations and shared their excitement.  The smile on Kai’s face was wide as he watched them.  Life just hadn’t seemed right without Kyungsoo there with them. 

“Come on, invalid,” Kai said, still smiling.  “Let’s get you home before they decide they want to keep you.” 

“Me and Tao’ll help you out,” Baekhyun said.  He face was serious, but Kyungsoo caught the glimmer of mischief in his eye.  “We wouldn’t want you hurting yourself after just getting out of the hospital.”

“My legs are fine,” he said.  “I’m perfectly capable of walking on my own.”  When Baekhyun just looked at him, Kyungsoo laughed.  He was so happy to be leaving the hospital he was willing to go along with whatever they wanted.  He slung his good arm over Baekhyun’s shoulders and waved his hand towards the door.  “Just get me outta here.”

And so with Baekhyun supporting him on one side and Tao on the other, they headed out still laughing and hollering, in too good a mood to le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter