Part 2: Chapter 4

Wolf - Primal Instincts: Part 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Part 2: Chapter 4 A few days later

“Kyungsoo!!” Chanyeol cried as they entered Kyungsoo’s hospital room.  “When are you getting out of this place?  School is boring without you.”  He rushed to the head of Kyungsoo’s hospital bed to rub at his friend’s shoulders.

“What’s the word?”  Tao asked.  “When do we get to spring you out of here?”

“Next week,” Kyungsoo answered.  “Doc wants me to stay the weekend, but it’s looking like they’ll be letting me go Monday.”

“You okay?” Kai asked, from his seat at the foot of the bed.

“Yeah, all good,” he answered, with a smile.  “Did someone bring me notes?”  He looked at Suho.  As class leader, it was his duty to make sure Kyungsoo was able to keep up with school.

“Yeah,” Suho said and handed Kyungsoo a stack of paper. 

“Thank you, Mom,” Kyungsoo said with a wide smile and held the papers to his chest.  This brought a laugh from the group.

“Yeah, yeah,” Suho said.  “Thank Chen.  He helped me compile everything you missed.”

Kyungsoo, still smiling, looked at Chen who knelt beside Kai.  “Thanks, I really appreciate you guys doing this.”

“Dude, I don’t know why you want to stay caught up,” Sehun, the youngest of the boys, said from his seat on the floor under the window.  “I’d use it as an excuse to take a break from school work for a while.” 

“Yeah,” Chanyeol agreed.  “You could really use this to your advantage.”

As the guys started bickering, Kyungsoo looked at Kai again.  “Anything new?” He mouthed the words.

After Kai and Old Man Kwon had come to visit him earlier in the week, Kai had been trying to find Luhan.  But with Kai’s shake of the head, Kyungsoo knew he hadn’t had any luck so far.  Kyungsoo nodded and wished he wasn’t stuck in the hospital.  He couldn’t do much to help Kai while he was in here. 

Kyungsoo turned away distracted by someone calling his name and Kai rubbed a hand over his face.  He was almost out of options.  He had one more place to check tonight, and then…

He looked at So Hee who sat on a stool between him and Kyungsoo.  She was staring off into space again.  Kai was almost out of options.  When he reached that point, he knew he was going to have to ask So Hee what he hadn’t been able to ask her before.  It may be grasping at straws, but Kai and Kyungsoo had both gotten the impression that So Hee had met Luhan somewhere before.  But Kai was hesitant to ask.  He was almost afraid what the answer might be.  And he didn’t want So Hee involved in this anymore than she already was.  Despite what the old man had said. 

 “There’s no way that happened,” Kyungsoo said in response to a story Baekhyun was telling.  “So Hee, please tell me these guys are pulling my leg.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter