Part 2: Chapter 7

Wolf - Primal Instincts: Part 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7:

Kai had already gotten lost twice looking for the address he had searched through the school files to find.  He hadn’t thought it would be this difficult to find out where someone lived.  It was almost as if Luhan had gone out of his way to stay hidden.  Kai had finally given in and had broken into the school files to find his address.  He just hoped this one was the right one. 

He paused at an iron gate and looked around for some indication that it was the place he was looking for.  It should be.  Kai was contemplating jumping the wall when the gate opened.

He stepped back, startled, when So Hee walked out.  His eyes widened even more when Luhan walked out behind her.  He guessed he was at the right place, but seriously, what the hell?!

Kai looked back and forth between them, but neither would meet his eyes.  So Hee did briefly before looking away again.  “What the hell?” He finally said aloud. 

“Kai, it’s not what you think,” So Hee started. 

“So Hee, go home,” Kai ordered, his eyes locked on Luhan.  “The boys need to have a little chat.”

“No, Kai!”

Before So Hee could do anything, Kai grabbed Luhan by the collar of his shirt and pushed him back behind the iron gate.  It swung shut behind them and locked So Hee out. 

“Don’t hurt him, Kai!” So Hee begged, running to the gate and gripping the bars.  “At least hear him out!”

Kai continued to drag Luhan back into the hallway and shoved him up against a wall.  “I am so pissed at you right now,” He said, his voice a growl.  “I’m pissed that you put Kyungsoo in the hospital and pissed that I just found you alone with a girl that I care a lot about. So, we are going to go to your apartment and you are going to listen to me very carefully, because the only arguing I’m up for tonight is with my fists.”

In Luhan’s apartment, Kai shoved Luhan back. “Sit,” he ordered, pointing to the armchair by the window.  Kai thought about sitting himself, but he was too aggravated to sit still.  Instead, he paced the room. 

“Kai,” Luhan started, but was cut off.

“Shut up,” Kai snapped.  “We’ll discuss what So Hee was doing here alone with you later.  But first, I have to get this right.”

Suddenly confused, Luhan did as he was told.

“An old man told me and Kyungsoo a crazy story earlier this week,” Kai said.  “You need to hear it.”  Luhan nodded, still confused.  

“It turns out, that in the old days, there were these men who were human, but could turn into…” Kai hesitated, stumbling over the word.  He let out a curse and ran a hand through his hair.  “I still can’t get over how weird this is,” he mumbled to himself.

Luhan watched Kai pace as he braced his elbows on his knees and threaded his fingers in a tight grip.  “My day can’t really get any weirder, Kai,” Luhan said softly.  “You might as well spit it out.”

Kai turned to him.  “Wolves,” he said quickly before he thought about it.  “These men could turn into wolves.  They first their eighteenth birthday.  After that, when they w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter