Part 2: Chapter 10

Wolf - Primal Instincts: Part 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Part 2: Chapter 10

 

The black masks dragged So Hee to the abandoned factory and to a section of it that she hadn’t been in before she had followed her friends there the week before.  One guy holding each of her arms, they pulled her to stand in front of a couch situated alone in the open space of the large room.  Another guy sat on the couch, his black mask pulled down to rest under his chin. 

“Do you know why you’re here?”  He asked her. 

“Because you have no sense of self preservation,” So Hee answered.  Kai was going to kill her.  All those talks he had had with her about not walking alone at night and about all the enemies he had in the area.  Maybe she should have listened to him.  She cringed internally just thinking about how angry he was going to be with her.  “Kai isn’t going to stand for this.”

The creepy guy just smiled.  “Kai isn’t even going to be involved in this.  By the time he finds out what happened, it will all be over. 

So Hee’s eyebrows drew together in confusion and the first real tingle of fear shivered down her spine.  “If you’re not planning to use me as bait, what are you planning to do with me?”

“Oh we’re going to use you as bait all right,” he stood and stepped close enough to her to draw the back of his finger down her cheek.  “But Kai isn’t the one we want.”

So Hee had just assumed it was Kai.  Who else could she be used as bait for?  Who else would have picked a fight with these guys?  Then So Hee remembered. 

“Luhan.”  She expelled his name on an exhale. 

That night, it had been Luhan the guys in the black masks had approached.  The night she had first met Luhan, the black masks had been after him then too.

 “That’s right, pretty girl,” the creepy guy said.  “Luhan’s got a nice little price on his head, and we want to collect.”  With that he grabbed her arm and jerked her to a more central location in the room.  “Rye Hyun!”  he called out, still walking.  “Bring me my phone.”  So Hee hurried to stay close as guys riding orange motorcycles circled them and the room. 

The guy that had taken So Hee’s cell phone earlier rushed forward.  “I found Blondie’s number, Boss,” he said, addressing the guy that held So Hee’s arm.  “It’s all dialed in and ready for you to call.”

‘Boss’ took So Hee’s cell phone first and she watched closely as he slid it into his own back pocket before reaching for his own phone.

“I even disguised the number for you, Boss,” the guy called Rye Hyun went on.  “So your number shouldn’t show up on his phone.”

“Perfect.”  The guy’s grip on So Hee’s arm tightened as he pushed the button to begin the call. 

 

Luhan was feeling strangely optimistic as he readied to head to the hospital.  The plan was to meet the rest of the guys there when they got out of cram school.  His heart felt lighter knowing that Kyungsoo would be released soon.  When he and Kai had gone to visit over the weekend, Kyungsoo had still had a cast on his broken wrist, but his cuts and bruises had healed nicely and the doctor was sure that his wrist would heal just the same.

Luhan paused for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter