Part 2: Chapter 5

Wolf - Primal Instincts: Part 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5:

When Luhan turned and disappeared around the hospital building, So Hee followed him.  She stayed far enough behind that she wasn’t in his way, but she didn’t particularly care if he knew she was following him.  He needed help.  He could barely walk properly without some external support.  She almost stopped him when he started to climb stairs, but she held herself back.

So Hee was surprised, he made it all the way to an apartment building and into the hallway before he collapsed.  But that didn’t keep her from calling him what he was being.  She ran to him and knelt by his side. 

“You idiot,” she said and placed a hand on his shoulder. 

He groaned and tried to push himself up. 

“Don’t move!  Just rest for a minute.  You should really go see a doctor…”

“I’m fine,” Luhan said, but even his voice sounded weak.  So Hee wasn’t sure how, but he managed to get himself back on his feet.  He started walking again, bracing himself against the wall. 

So Hee picked up the umbrella she had dropped and went to him.  Not quite sure why she cared, she ducked under his arm and let it settle across her shoulders, taking some of his weight.  The fact that he didn’t argue told her how badly he was hurting. 

So Hee helped him into his apartment.  “Is there anyone else here?” So Hee asked as she let him go to collapse on his bed. 

“I live alone,” he answered.  His eyes were already closed.  As So Hee watched, his breathing evened out as he slipped into sleep. 

So Hee clenched her teeth and stomped her foot.  What was it with men and being so stubborn?  Kai was exactly the same way.  It’s always the end of the world for men to admit they are seriously injured.  A paper cut, now, was a really big deal.  Kai would whine and complain about it.  But with a life threatening injury – he would clam right up. 

Frustrated, but more worried about Luhan than she wanted to be, So Hee bent to remove his shoes.  She struggled with the blankets for a moment but finally got Luhan beneath them.  It worried her that he barely twitched while she proceeded to jerk him around.  Deciding he was fine in his clothes, she merely removed his jacket.  Only once she had him comfortably laid out in bed did she sit on the bed beside him to rest.  But she knew she wasn’t going to be able to leave him there alone.

She had noticed he was running a fever.  If she left, there was no one to take care of him.  She didn’t want to think about what could happen to him.  She stood and wandered into his kitchen.  She searched the fridge and cabinets and barely came up with enough ingredients to make soup.  What was she doing here?  He was the one that put Kyungsoo in the hospital.  She had seen Luhan throw him!  But here she was heating up the stove to make him soup and treating him just like she would any of the other guys.  He really should have just gone to the hospital.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter