COME BACK AS ONE

"In A World Like This, I Got You..." (New: Nonsense)

******

 

The ambience in a café should be mellow and calming in a sense but the angelic woman sipping her coffee can’t feel any of the two and it’s pissing her off.

 

“It’s been what? 2 months?”

 

And that question just added to the heaviness she is feeling in her stomach ever since.

 

“Yes—“

 

“And yet, you’re still not contacting Tiffany.”

 

Jessica’s lips twitch. “What is it to you anyway?”

 

“I’m just worried about the two of yo—

 

“Tyler..” Jessica sighed. “I have nothing to do with her anymore..”

 

Tyler narrowed his eye. “Says who?”

 

“Says me—“

 

“No..” Shaking his head, Tyler pointed at a particular face on a nearby billboard. “She’s the one who said that, not you.”

 

Eyes lingering at the image as flashbacks clouded Jessica’s mind once again. She tried, God knows she tried understanding her friend but after how many attempts and sleepless nights, she doesn’t want to accept the fact.

 

Jessica grimaced. “Why are you bringing this up all of a sudden again?”

 

Tyler followed the blonde’s gaze. “Because someone just have to.”

 

“Well, whoever that someone is just wasting his time.”

 

“Oh, come on!” Tyler crumpled a piece of tissue and threw it at the blond. “You should be thankful that you have me as a friend who always gives you advices!”

 

“But your advices always leave wounds!” Jessica retorted. “And besides, whatever you say, it will not change the fact that this happened already!”

 

Tyler sipped on his tea then groaned. “Give me a break, Sica.”

 

Raising her eyebrow, Jessica glared at her friend. “What break are you talking about?”

 

“Give me a break with all these scandalous rumors about us!”

 

Jessica scoffed. “There’s nothing between us in the first place, you idiot!”

 

“That’s the point!” Tyler gave the blond a frustrated look. “There’s nothing between us but these stupid rumors won’t stop!”

 

“And what does meeting her have to do with this??”

 

“If you two could just—“

 

“Listen..” Jessica sighed. “Just let them scatter rumors. They will eventually stop themselves.”

 

“You’re wrong.” Tyler gave her a disappointed look. “The only one who could stop all these is you.”

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

Every single thing went in a fast forward ever since that incident. No. Jessica’s removal from their group can’t be called an incident.

 

And Tiffany can’t ever accept that, so she felt something boil in the pit of her stomach.

 

She just can’t believe it. The person whom she doesn’t want to part with was—

 

“You okay?”

 

Jumping a little, Tiffany looked up from her phone to look at the intruder.

 

Taeyeon

 

Tiffany fought the urge of frowning. It’s not like she despise the woman or something. She just wants to be separated from her for the time being. She feels like she’s starting to be suffocated from all the excessive times the company is giving them for them to be together, like, all the time. When they’re together, fans start to frenzy and in a second, a number join their fandom which is good for their group. A million fans just equal to fame and money. The entertainment sure will love and pamper them.

 

But why Jessica? She’s just as famous as she is, maybe even more. So why?

 

“Wow, you’re really spacing out.”

 

Tiffany heaved as she started caressing her phone. “Just thinking, Tae.”

 

Taeyeon nodded as she sat beside the brunette on the couch. “Something bothering you?”

 

Biting her lower lip, Tiffany stopped the urge of leaving her friend in the air. “Nothing, really, I just want to go shopping that’s all.”

 

Now that she mentioned it, maybe that’s really a good thing, to escape from everything in their dorm for a while.

 

“Well, why don’t you go then?”

 

Tiffany’s lips curved before immediately hopping off the couch. “That I will do!”

 

Taeyeon chuckled as she looked at her now departing friend. “Want me to tag alo—“

 

“NO!” She abruptly stopped on her tracks upon hearing her own words. She looked back and saw Taeyeon’s surprised look. It’s her first time rejecting her friend in a kind of desperate way. Is she really this eager to evade her friend?

 

“Whoa, that’s new, haha.” Taeyeon stood. “Guess you want to shop alone?”

 

Nodding her head, Tiffany left the dorm in a hurry afterwards, not seeing the other woman’s disappointment.

 

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

 

Jessica rolled her eyes in irritation for the nth time after seeing her writhing friend. “What the hell are you trying to do squirming on your seat?? You look totally disgusting.”

 

Giving Jessica a sheepish smile, Tyler excused himself in a not so embarrassing manner.

 

“Could you give me a minute? I really need to poo.”

 

Widening her eyes, Jessica pointed at the men’s comfort room. “Then go! Gosh, when will you learn? You’re just like a kid!”

 

“I know, right?” Giving a guffaw, Tyler then sprinted towards the comfort room.

 

“Tsk. So immature.” Shaking her head, Jessica sipped on her coffee before looking out the windows.

 

And she regretted doing so for at the other side of the café’s glasses stood a particular brunette who is looking at her with teary orbs.

 

Nervousness settled in and the first thing her body did was to run out of the café through the back exit near the counter.

 

And upon hearing Tiffany’s yells, her eyes gave up and tears blurred her vision.

 

 

 

“JESSI!”

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

Tiffany regretted her act after pressing the send button. Just why the hell did she reply to an unkown number which immediately replied after seconds?

 

 

From: unknown

 

 

Café Latte…

 

 

 

When Tiffany reached the place, her second thoughts disappeared into thin air the moment her eyes landed at a blond whom she longed to see.

 

 

But..

 

 

Why is she with him?

 

 

 

Before she even notices, a tear escaped her eye and panic stricken her being when the blond sprinted out of the café.

 

Out of her reach.

 

Again..

 

 

“No…no, wait…JESSI!”

 

 

 

And Tiffany swears, she can’t let the blond out of her sight, out of her reach once more.

 

Even if she’s with him…

 

Even if rumors and f***ing pictures will spread in the internet the next seconds.

 

She won’t let her go for the second time. She’s even willing to drag the blond and lock her up in her room if that’s the only way.

 

 

 

“SOOYEON!”

 

 

 

 

 

******

 

 

“Sh*t..”

 

Jessica cursed under her breath as she rounded a street. Her feet feel crap from running. Like, who the hell will run with stilettos? And why the fuck didn’t she just hide in her car and drove?

 

And the worst is, she can hear flashes of cameras.

 

She shut her eyes and she can already imagine pictures of her and the brunette roaming in the social media. She grimaced at the thought of what could possibly happen after this.

 

Of what could possibly happen to the brunette. Hell, Tiffany’s status could be tainted if she’s seen with her. She must not be with her. Taeyeon’s right. She has nothing to do with the brunette anymore.

 

With that thought in mind, she opened her eyes and called the cab that was nearing her.

 

The cab stopped and so without looking back, she hopped in.

 

“Jessi…”

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

Tyler sighed as he paid their bills. A smile grazed his lips as he stood.

 

He left a tip on the table and left with a murmur.

 

“You don’t deserve the media’s treatment and so you’ll thank me for this, Sica.”

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

“Sorry, I didn’t know there’s a passenger—“

 

Jessica planned on getting out of the cab the moment her eyes caught sight of the brunette but stopped when warm hands held hers. She looked at the pleading brunette.

 

“Please…that was the very first time you ran away from me and it really hurts.”

 

“I—“

 

“Take us to Sheraton City Hotel. I don’t mind the fare considering how far—“

 

“Wait, no, yo—“

 

Tiffany glared at her and after all these days, it is still enough to shut the blond up. Not breaking the eye contact, Tiffany continued.

 

“I’ll even give you a considerable amount of tip. All you have to do is drive.”

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

After seemed like forever and a little dragging here and there, they finally settled in a couple room.

 

Jessica heaved as she sat herself on a couch all the while feeling the brunette’s caring gaze.

 

“Don’t you think this is totally wrong?”

 

Raising her brows, Tiffany commented. “Which one? Us in the hotel or –“

 

“Steph, you know what I mean.”

 

Tiffany frowned and kept staring. She missed the blond so much it started to stress her. “I…I don’t really care…I will not still trade this moment for anything.”

 

“You don’t understand..” Jessica stared back. A grimace started settling in. “After I was removed from Girls Generation, you should know that I will be like a black flower…”

 

Tiffany shook her head, knowing where the blond is getting.

 

“…and a black flower will never look good beside a beautiful blooming flower.”

 

“Jessi..”

 

“…and since I am just a black flower now, I will just stain your—“

 

“Stop.” Tiffany hissed as she sauntered in front of the blond and held the latter’s shoulder. “Stop saying nonsensical things.”

 

But the blond ignored her and this triggered the brunette’s patience. She hated being ignored and not listened to.

 

“You know…the smartest move you must’ve been done the moment you saw me was to evade—“

 

Tiffany stopped the blond by leaning in. They never had their first kiss ever since they secretly dated. So when Tiffany’s lips were just centimeters away from the blond, the latter stopped blabbering and leaned back.

 

Tiffany closed her eyes and leaned back.

 

“What are you doing?” Jessica barked. “We cannot, Tiffany and you know it.”

 

Gritting her teeth, Tiffany made eye contact. “The last time I checked, we did not even break up. You just disappeared and this was never talked about.”

 

Jessica’s breath hitch before giving a bitter chuckle. “I thought it was just as obvious for you as it was obvious for me.”

 

“What?”

 

“That the moment I was removed from the band, we’re…we’re already done.”

 

And it hurts

 

Tiffany stared at her before closing her eyes and rubbing her temples. Everything is just ridiculous. She groaned and what she’s about to say pained her so much her vision blurred the moment she opened her eyes.

 

“Are you breaking up with me indirectly?”

 

Lips curving downwards as Jessica looked down on the tiled floor.

 

“Isn’t it the best that I can do for you?”

 

The blond was asking her and so Tiffany knew that their relationship can still be relived. But why was the blond behaving like this?

 

“Jessi, I am not letting you out of my sight.” Tiffany stated firmly and it’s enough to make the blond realize that she was not letting go. “Whatever happens, even if I’m gonna get it from the entertainment later or even if you’re with him.” She shook her head. “I don’t really care.”

 

Lifting her head, Jessica narrowed her eyes before giving her a scoff. “You’re just saying that now.”

 

“What?”

 

The brunette was surprised. “What did you just say?”

 

“We both know that this entertainment thing is your dream and you wouldn’t trade it for the world.”

 

Jessica commented and that’s the last straw for Tiffany’s patience.

 

“Why are you being like this!?”

 

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

“Hello?” Taeyeon answered and grimaced after hearing a booming voice. “Yah! Why are you shouting?!”

 

Rubbing her temple, Taeyeon listened at the caller further as the latter explained his frustrations.

 

Widening her eyes, Taeyeon choked on her own spit.

 

“What did you just say?!”

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

“I am being like this because of her!” Jessica yelled in exasperation but immediately freezes upon realizing what she just revealed.

 

Tiffany furrowed her brows as the temperature in the room stilled for a moment.

 

“What—“ Tiffany blinked, just in time to collect herself. “Who is her?”

 

Jessica breathlessly chuckled.

 

Things shouldn’t be this way.

 

“Jessi, I am asking you who is her?” Tiffany asked in a firm voice as something started to rise in her stomach. This can’t be happening. They can’t end this way. She doesn’t want them to end.

 

Jessica averted her gaze on the floor before biting her lower lip.

 

Tiffany scoffed. “Is there someone else already?”

 

Closing her eyes, Jessica remained mum. She can’t spill everything like this.

 

No

 

Not like this.

 

“But..I thought you’re with Tyler Kwon?”

 

Snapping her head up, Jessica glared at the owner of the hesitant voice but immediately softened up upon seeing the brunette’s teary orbs.

 

“I would never date that idiot.”

 

Nodding her head, Tiffany wiped her tears with the back of her hand. “Then you have another woman..”

 

And the lack of reaction from the blond is enough reason for the brunette to stop.

 

“Jessi…I just have one question then I will leave..”

 

Still, there was no reaction and so Tiffany heaved and asked nevertheless.

 

“Are you still my lover?”

 

And Tiffany just felt disappointed when the blond just buried her face in her palms without an answer.

 

“I…I’ll take that as an answer…” With her voice cracking, Tiffany approached the door. “And I-I guess I’m…I’m happy for you…”

 

Releasing her held breath, a tear glided on the blonde’s cheek in time when the door closes.

 

“You don’t have to know..”

 

Jessica whispered as a wave of tears drowned her.

 

 

******

 

 

“Who is her?” Tiffany repeatedly asked herself as she walked her way towards the hotel lobby.

 

People are staring and taking photos but she never cares.

 

“I need to know who is this her…”

 

She gritted her teeth.

 

“I am not going to lose you…”

 

“Yes, Miss Hwang? How may I help you?”

 

 

******

 

 

 

 

The front door opened and a swarm of beautiful girls scampered toward the sound.

 

“Where did you go!? It’s already midnight for Pete’s sake, Fany!” Sunny shouted as she looked at the dejected brunette with anxiousness.

 

“Are you okay, unnie?” Seohyun asked when the brunette gave them a hollow stare. The glow that was always emanating from the girl was gone.

 

Tiffany gave a slight smile as she walked towards the living room with the girls. “I’m okay, don’t worry..”

 

“I’m sorry but…you just look awful.” Yuri commented as she sat beside the brunette on the couch.

 

Tiffany chuckled. “I’m just tired.”

 

Sooyoung made a sound with her tongue. “Maybe not.”

 

Tiffany was about to glare but she freezes upon hearing a sensitive question.

 

“You’re with Jessica unnie right?” With innocent eyes, Yoona continued. “I’m really worried and curious unnie, is she doing okay?”

 

Tiffany blinked and fought the tears from failing her again. She cried herself out for hours in the room just right beside where the blond was and still, it’s not enough for her.

 

Something is amiss from all these events and it’s starting to make her insane. She just can’t pinpoint what is. The blond is hiding something from her. She knows it.

 

Things are just totally happening fast and it’s getting strange.

 

“Don’t worry..” Tiffany cleared when her voice cracked. “She’s doing just great—“

 

“I need to call Jessica and invite her in.”

 

All the girls looked at the owner of the voice in bewilderment.

 

Tiffany released a shaky breath. “Wha-what?”

 

With a blank face, Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders and directed her announcement to all the members. “Manager oppa wants to tell us something important…along with Jessica.”

 

“Important what?” Hyoyeon barked. She’s still sensitive from all the misfortunes they are experiencing. “That they’ll just tell Jessica that she’s so awfully selfish she can’t be a part of our group the second time around?”

 

“That’s not even true!!” Tiffany hissed. She can’t let anyone bad mouth the girl she loves despite everything. “Don’t they dare—“

 

“She’ll be getting back with us this new year, guys.” Taeyeon cut the brunette off with a dejected sigh which gained surprise and suspicions.

 

“That is just so….sudden..” Seohyun commented as she eyed the oldest among them.

 

“Who will contact Jessica unnie then?” Yoona asked, all the while looking at a particular brunette and the latter doesn’t need anymore commands from the others.

 

“I will do it.”

 

Taeyeon nodded and reached for her phone. “Use my phone to avoid anymore suspicions between you two—“

 

“I don’t need to use phone.”

 

“But rumors between you two are already everywhere!” Taeyeon raised her voice and the others were surprised. They just know that their leader was very fund of their mushroom.

 

Sunny held Taeyeon’s shoulder but the latter shrugged it off, obviously annoyed of what’s happening. “Hey, tone it down..”

 

“Fany, you listen to me okay?”

 

Shaking her head, Tiffany walked towards the front door. “No, I’ll contact her the way I want to.”

 

And when Tayeon was about to go after the brunette, the other girls blocked the way.

 

“What are you guys doing??”

 

“Get a hold of yourself.” Yuri hissed

 

Taeyeon glared. “What are you talking about?”

 

“Taeyon unnie…” Yoona started. “Just let them be..”

 

Chuckling, Taeyeon shook her head. “I can’t believe this, you are actually siding with her. Have you forgotten about what she—“

 

“You of all people know that Sica did not betray us or anything!” Hyoyeon boomed. “She did not…instead the company did.”

 

Taeyeon bit her lower lip and with trembling fists, she still forced her way out of their apartment.

 

“You…you guys just don’t understand anything..”

 

Scoffing, Yuri eyed the petite girl’s leaving form.

 

“Yes, we know.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“I’m the one who should ask that.”

 

Jessica looked up and with just one look, Tiffany knew the blond had been crying.

 

“I’m here because I need to lock myself up for the time being.”

 

“Come with me.”

 

“I am not going anywhere.”

 

Tiffany heaved. “Please…don’t make this difficult for me.”

 

“Then just leave. It’s as simple as that.”

 

Tiffany was about to retort but stopped when they heard the room’s door being opened.

 

They looked at the arrogant intruder and Tiffany immediately noticed Jessica freezing on her spot.

 

“Taeyeon..”

 

 

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

“So…what’s your decision—“

 

“Oppa, sorry to interrupt but, the entertainment’s new contract for unnie is just way too ridiculous..”

 

“Yes, who the hell will command their artist to join their group again but not totally interact with them? I mean like, separate dance practices, fan signing events, lower income, no other promotions except for the group and what not?”

 

“Just SM, I guess..”

 

“But that is very unfair!”

 

The other 6 members sat around their manager who arrived after their leader left. The poor old man started explaining, courtesy of their maknae’s constant glares.

 

“Guys, I’m sorry but I am just being ordered around. Can’t do anything about it.“

 

Sunny frowned. “Then as the oldest around here right now…” She paused and looked at the others. “I’m afraid that us, as member of Girls Generation, will decline Jessica’s comeback. Don’t get me wrong, we love her but…we can’t stand seeing her being treated that way…”

 

 

******

 

 

“What are you doing here?” Jessica immediately hissed which got Tiffany panic. The blond never welcomed anyone like this.

 

And when the smaller girl remained expressionless, it irked the blond.

 

“I said why are—“

 

“Jessi..” Tiffany interrupted when the blond stood in alarm. “She’s not even doing anything wro—“

 

But Tiffany stopped. She stopped after noticing that disappointment flash in the blonde’s eyes for a split second. And she hates seeing it.

 

“Jessi, I’m sorry..”

 

“Why are you apologizing?” Taeyeon spat as she stood beside the brunette and made eye contact with the blond. “You’re right. I am not even doing anything and she’s here being all worked up.”

 

Glaring, Jessica narrowed her eyes and spat venomously. “Barging inside this private room without our notice isn’t wrong? Really, Taeyeon?”

 

Sensing the already building tense air, Tiffany was about to reach out for the blond and ease her but she was stopped when Taeyeon held her hand. She looked at the shorter girl and raised a questioning brow.

 

“Don’t go to her..” Taeyeon whispered.

 

Jessica then shook her head as she raised her hands in surrender. She sat back on the bed.

 

“Look, if you’re here because of Tiffany then you don’t have to worry…”

 

With furrowed brows, Tiffany stared at the blond.

 

“…she’s all yours to take.” Jessica pursed her lips when they quivered and she immediately looked on the floor upon seeing the brunette’s pained gaze.

 

“Jessi…what are you saying..?” Tiffany moved but was jerked back by the hand that was holding her.

 

Lips curving downwards, Jessica continued. “So…now please just go—“

 

But she was cut off.

 

She was cut off for strong hands whipped her head back up with a force that made her wince in pain. But it was immediately subsided upon feeling loving lips over her own.

 

And with widened eyes, she saw Taeyeon’s shocked expression as she rubbed her hand with her other. Tiffany must’ve forcefully released her hold on her.

 

The soft kiss lasted for seconds before the brunette pulled back and that was when Jessica closed her eyes.

 

It was their first kiss.

 

“Jessi…” Tiffany panted. “I am not anyone’s to take.”

 

Jessica shivered upon feeling the brunette’s lips graze on hers.

 

“I am only yours to take.”

 

 

 

******

 

 

“So you guys are saying that it is okay to completely pull Sica out of your group?”

 

Their manager asked to which Sunny agreed without hesitation.

 

“I rather see her holding her own time than receive that kind of treatment.”

 

Their manager furrowed her brows as he looked at the other girls.

 

“Don’t look at us like that..” Sooyoung started. “We only want what’s best for each other.”

 

Sighing, their manager commented at Sooyoung’s remark. “You want what’s best for each other and yet you do this.”

 

Quirking a brow, Seohyun interrogated. “Do what??”

 

Their manager chuckled in disappointment. “Oh please, don’t deny it anymore..”

 

“We are not denying anything!” Yuri exploded.

 

Looking at the girls with disbelief on his face, their manager asked with skepticism.

 

“Then who the hell went in the CEO’s office and asked for Sica’s removal because all the members wanted to? Huh??”

 

 

And that was when the chaos began.

 

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

 

“Miyoung…”

 

Raising her hands, Jessica used them and wiped the now tears on the brunettes cheeks.

 

“What do you think you’re doing kissing me all of a sudden, huh?”

 

“Because you don’t just stop pushing me away..” Tiffany sniffed.

 

And when Jessica decided to embrace the brunette, strong hands pulled the latter away from her.

 

“Yah! What are you doing?!” Jessica stood and tried reaching for the brunette but Taeyeon stood in between.

 

“I am the one who should ask that.” Taeyeon glared. “What are you doing..?”

 

“Stop—“

 

“Fany, you stay out of this.” Taeyeon warned and looked at the bond with hate. “I told you to stay away..”

 

Tiffany gasped. “W-what?”

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

“W-when did that ever happen?” Sunny asked in bewilderment. “We would never do that..”

 

Their manager groaned. “I don’t know if you guys are saying the truth or not anymore.”

 

“Oppa, excuse me but we’re not liars.” Seohyun interjected with anger. “..and we would never do that to Sica unnie..”

 

“Alright, alright, suit yourself.” Raising his hands in surrender, their manager stood and bid his farewell. “Whatever you say girls. This already happened and so we can’t do anything anymore. I need to go back to my office and just call me back if you made up your mind.”

 

And when the front door closed, the girls looked at one another.

 

“Guys…let us all be honest here…”

 

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

“I did stay away..” Jessica responded. “But you keep coming back.”

 

“You’re wrong, I came back only because Fany is here..”

 

“Wait, wait. What is going on here?”

 

Burying her face in her palms, Jessica groaned in frustration. “Taeyeon, why don’t you just drag Tiffany out of here and leave me alone? You are giving me headaches!”

 

“That I will do.” Taeyeon grabbed the brunette’s wrist. “Let’s go…”

 

Scowling, Tiffany jerked her hand away from the short girl and stood beside the blond. “I am not going anywhere, Kim Taeyeon.”

 

 

 

 

“Rigth, no one is going anywhere…”

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

Loud footsteps can be heard resonating in the hall as pairs of feet continued their journey towards a particular door.

 

“I can’t believe that we’re actually doing this.”

 

“We do this now or we are all be miserable for the rest of our promotions.”

 

“Who will talk on behalf of our group anyway?”

 

“I’m the oldest and so I’ll do it, don’t worry. All you have to do is to back me up.”

 

And after minutes, feet stopped.

 

“What can I do for you?” The secretary beside the door asked in confusion seeing the most loved idols.

 

Sunny cleared . “We’re here to speak with the CEO.”

 

 

 

******

 

 

Jessica heaved. Everything is starting to be out of hand. “This is not supposed to be this way.” She whispered to herself.

 

“Tyler Kwon.” Taeyeon smirked.

 

“What the hell are you doing here!?” Tiffany yelled and surprised everyone when she pushed the man with her hands. She was about to hit his shoulders again if not for Jessica.

 

“Hey, hey, take it easy..”

 

Looking at the blond with anger, Tiffany pointed an offending finger at the new intruder.

 

“I won’t ever take everything easy on this guy.”

 

Tyler chuckled at the remark. “Jessica is right. You really despise me and I wonder why.”

 

“Because you’re the one why we’re like this!” Tiffany hissed.

 

Raising his brows, Tyler queried. “We’re? Who are these we’re exactly?”

 

Trudging forward, Tiffany glared venomously. “Don’t play innocent, idiot.”

 

Jessica rolled her eyes when Tyler cried desperately.

 

“Why does everyone call me idiot!!”

 

“Because you are!” Tiffany yelled back before heaving. She abruptly faced the blond beside her. “Why is he here???”

 

Jessica blinked. “Don’t look at me like that. I don’t even know myse—“

 

“He’s here because he’s taking Sica with him.” Taeyeon interrupted with a smirk plastered on her lips. She looked at the man. “Right, Kwon?”

 

Rolling his eyes, Tyler waved his hand in the air. “Why would I take Jessica back? I do not even own her.”

 

“Oh, come on.” Taeyeon scoffed. “Everyone knows that you two are dating.”

 

Tyler Kwon blinked. “What? Dating?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Are you kidding me!?” Tyler boomed. “I would never date this piece of stuck up blond—“

 

 

SLAP!

 

 

 

******

 

“What can I do for you, angels?”

 

“We just want to know who met you and told you to remove Jessica from the group?”

 

 

******

 

 

 

Silence filled the room for minutes before a small pant left Tyler’s lips. His hand trembles as he held his stinging cheek.

 

“No one..” Tiffany gritted her teeth as she massaged her stinging palm. “No one should ever bad mouth Jessi in front of me.”

 

“Tiff—“

 

“Shut it Jess…and you.” Tiffany looked at the only man with fury. “Please leave before I do anymore stupid things towards you..”

 

Biting his lower lip, Tyler stood straight. “You know…I just came because I wanted to help but this is what I get.”

 

“Sorry but you are not helping.” Taeyeon commented and gesture for the door. “Just leave…”

 

“I am not leaving.” Tyler responded and tried reaching for the blond but Tiffany hid the latter behind her.

 

“Don’t you dare.”

 

“Look, if Jessica is the only way for you to leave then do it.” Taeyeon hissed. “Don’t strees Fany any longer—“

 

“Shut up.” Tyler said the words with authority. “From the very start, I don’t hate you but…I really don’t like you.”

 

“Tyler—“

 

“Let me finish Jessica..” Tyler faced the petite girl. “The first time I saw you, you were talking to Jessica and so I don’t like you..” He looked at the angry brunette. “Don’t get me wrong Tiffany…Let me finish.”

 

“I guess it’s better if you leave.” Taeyeon commanded after sensing the tables turning.

 

“Leave??” Tyler smirked. “I won’t leave until I’m finished talking to you.”

 

“Kwon, just leave already.” Jessica interrupted but was ignored and so she sauntered towards the man.

 

“Jessi…”

 

She stopped.

 

“Don’t go to him…please.”

 

 

******

 

 

 

“Are you guys…want to question my decision?”

 

“We don’t mean to be rude but… we just really want to know.”

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

 

“I don’t like you the second time around after I saw you talking to Jessica.” Tyler continued, not breaking eye contact with the short girl she was talking to. “Don’t get me wrong. I’m not jealous or anything. I just don’t like what you said to my blond friend.”

 

A drop of sweat fell on the floor.

 

On the other hand, Tiffany’s head snapped at their direction when Jessica was mentioned. “What did she tell, Jessica?”

 

Taeyeon threw her hands up in the air. “Oh come on. Will you believe him that easily, Fany?”

 

Tyler narrowed his eyes. “Why not?”

 

“Because we all know how you are.”

 

“Oh no, you’re totally wrong.” Tyler smirked. “Only the people who are close to me are the only one who truly knows me...and they stick around if I must say.”

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

“If you’re asking this…Then I guess she didn’t tell you guys?”

 

“We actually didn’t know anything..”

 

“Oh…”

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

“And so I’m wondering…” Tyler tilted his head. “Do you know me for you to actually say that?”

 

“Tyler Kwon.” Jessica finally had the chance to step forward after getting the consent of a particular brunette.

 

“Yes, Jessica?”

 

“I think that’s enough.”

 

Shaking his head, Tyler looked at Taeyeon. “No way. She needs to know that what she is doing is wrong.”

 

Jessica heaved. “Just leave her alone, will you.”

 

Lips curving downwards. “And let her order you around again? Not a chance.” Tyler hissed. “I’m not missing this chance to spit on her face that telling you to off from Tiffany was the greatest mistake she could ever have.”

 

And he grinned widely after seeing his target fidget in anxiousness. “This is what I’m talking about.”

 

 

 

******

 

 

“Then I guess she doesn’t trust you guys enou—“

 

“Sorry to interrupt but I think we finally know who…”

 

 

******

 

 

 

“LIAR!”

 

“I don’t lie in front of my blond friend.”

 

Taeyeon gritted her teeth as she looked at the speechless brunette.

 

“Tae..is he…is he telling the truth.”

 

“No. no.” Taeyeon denied firmly as she held the brunette’s hands. “Don’t listen to him. You know I would never do that.”

 

“B-but..”

 

“Fany..” Taeyeon’s vision blurred. “We’ve been together for 7 years now… You know I would never do it.” She turned to look at the blond who immediately averted her gaze. “Sica…tell her that it’s not true!”

 

Tyler growled. “Jessica, tell her the truth. This is your chance to prove something for your lover.”

 

Jessica closed her eyes. “I..It’s..”

 

Breaking her contact with Taeyeon, Tiffany faced the blond. “Jessi…”

 

Heaving, Jessica looked at her lover and gave a hesitant smile.

 

“I’m sorry..it’s not true.”

 

 

Taeyeon smirked. She was about to talk but was cut off.

 

 

“You always think of others before yourself.”

 

“Krystal…”

 

 

******

 

 

“You sure you guys want to do this right now?”

 

“There’s no other perfect time than this.”

 

 

******

 

 

 

“W-why are you here?” Taeyeon asked hesitantly and she isn’t sure but she swears she caught the younger girl flash her glare towards her for a split second.

 

“I’m here because your members told me everything and so I tracked my unnie down..”

 

“W-what everything?”

 

“Taeyeon unnie..” Krystal started as she flashed a small sad smile. “I don’t hate you or anything but please…apologize to everyone. I’m saying this on behalf of your 6 sisters including me. Don’t waste it.”

 

And that was when a tear drop fell on the floor.

 

 

 

******

 

 

“And one, two three, you’re on!”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! We are…”

 

“GIRLS GENERATION!”

 

 

******

 

 

Tiffany blinked back her tears. “Tae…why did you do that?”

 

“Fany, I was just..” Taeyeon hiccupped. “I was blinded.”

 

“Blinded by what?”

 

“Blinded by my love for you..”

 

 

Jessica closed her eyes.

 

 

 

******

 

 

“We are having this emergency announcement because we want to actually apologize to everyone..”

 

“Especially to sones.”

 

 

******

 

 

“Y-you love me?”

 

Taeyeon nodded.

 

“I didn’t know.”

 

“You didn’t know because I never did let you know.”

 

Tiffany’s lips curved downwards. “B-but that’s not even enough for you to do such thing..”

 

Taeyeon chuckled before looking at Jessica. “I was jealous…So jealous that’s why I did it. I wanted you to love me instead of her. I wanted you for myself…and so I thought that kicking Sica out is the best way..”

 

“Taeyeon…” Tiffany frowned. “You of all people should have known that that is not the best way…”

 

Looking at the brunette hopefully, Taeyeon asked. “If I….if I just confessed and fight for you instead…tell me…Did I possibly have the chance to win you over?”

 

Tiffany smiled weakly.

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

Taeyeon nodded in understanding. “That’s why I did it.”

 

 

 

******

 

 

“We know we made a mistake and so we will do our best to make things right…”

 

“Just hang with us…”

 

“We will do our best to not disappoint you for the second time around...we hope for this.”

 

 

******

 

 

As silence ensued after Taeyeon’s explanation, Krystal took the opportunity to turn on the flat screen and that was when voices of the other girls filled the room.

 

 

******

 

 

“The other three members are not here for they still need to settle stuffs concerning our group.”

 

“We will come back as nine.”

 

“Jessica will come back.”

 

“We will come back as one.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“Always remember, we are, we will be forever…”

 

“GIRLS GENERATION!”

 

 

******

 

 

 

Silence filled the room after hearing the news.

 

And when Tiffany held Jessica’s hand with a smile grazing her lips, that was when Taeyeon gave up.

 

“Everyone…”

 

Jessica and Tiffany looked at their cracking leader.

 

“I am so sorry.”

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

END

 

 

 

Athour’s note:  I know some of you just want to throw me into a river for the lack of JeTi moments haha…but I just have to let this piece of out.