To Be With You -version II-

"In A World Like This, I Got You..." (New: Nonsense)

=============

 

“I love you..”

A blond whispered as she stood near the cliff, welcoming the cold yet calming breeze.

“I love you..”

She repeated the words as she spread her arms and closes her eyes. She felt herself fly as the wind blew harder.

A tear escaped as another confession left her lips.

“..And I can do so much more….just…”

Opening her eyes, she looked up the peaceful sky with overwhelming feelings pooling in her being.

“…to be with you…I..”

 

==============

 

“Sunny…I saw a new face today..Is she a transfer student?”

 

“What are you talking about, Sica? Are you still sleeping?”

 

Jessica stared at her friend with seriousness all over her face. “I’m serious.”

 

“I can see that.” After rolling her eyes, Sunny resumed painting. “But seriously, there’s no transfer student. I’ll know it if there is though since I’m the university’s newspaper head writer.”

 

With furrowed brows, Jessica looked around the university’s park. She’s certain that she saw a new face around this morning…

 

Or maybe she’s really asleep? Sleep walking perhaps?

 

But that’s not possible.

 

 

 

========================

“Who are you?”

 

There in the rooftop, Jessica saw that woman again.

 

Startled, the woman ly to be greeted by the blonde’s inquisitive look. She felt uncomfortable by the stare and……shy?

 

“I said who are you? I’ve never seen you around here before.”

 

“I-I‘m…”

 

Jessica anticipated that she even took two steps closer to the woman with long locks and pale skin.

 

“I’m Ti—“

 

Jessica’s soul froze when the brunette suddenly disappeared before she can even introduce her name.

 

 

=======================

 

“Where have you been?” Sunny asked her desperate friend the moment she saw her. “You’ve been missing for two days. Gosh, Sica what’s happening to you?”

 

Tears blurred the blonde’s eyes as she looked at her friend who felt goose bumps roam around her body.

 

“Sunny..I-I want to be with her…”

 

“Sica…a-are you sure?” Sunny frowned. “..But if that’s can return your old self…then I’ll support you..”

 

Jessica blinked as tears fell. “Thank you…”

 

======================

 

It has been two days since that incident occurred and the blond find herself sleepless.

 

Is that a ghost? Ohmygod. Am I the only one who can see that ghost?

 

“Ohmygosh, what just happened?” Jessica whispered to herself for the nth time as she made her way to the university’s garden. Since the place is always secluded, she knew she can freak out as long as she wants without embarrassing herself.

 

She let out a hissed shriek when a voice suddenly blended with hers.

 

“..Don’t worry, I’m not a ghost.”

 

Whipping her head around, Jessica felt like fainting upon seeing that woman beside her and like a dumb, she repeated her words that same day she saw her.

 

“W-who are y-you??”

 

The brunette smiled and for the first time since those two terrifying days, Jessica calmed.

 

“I’m Tiffany Hwang..”

 

===========================

 

“I’m sorry for freaking you out but trust me please…I’m not a ghost…”

 

Abruptly stopping, Jessica turned around and looked at the garden from a far.

 

“I’m..also from a world like yours…”

 

With shaky breaths, Jessica found her legs walking back to where the brunette is.

 

“I’m from a place with the year of 2009.”

 

And with one final step, Jessica found herself standing in front of Tiffany who is still sitting on that same bench where they talked. The brunette looked up with those lonely yet hopeful eyes.

 

“While I was feeding my horse, I am really curious about this diary I got and I read all of its content.”

 

Jessica knelt in front of the brunette without breaking her gaze on the latter’s beautiful pale face. “Tiffany…”

 

“And after reading it…the next thing I knew is, I was on that high place where you saw

me. I swear I’m frightened…but when I saw you, I felt kind of relieved..”

 

“Tiffany…may I…may I see that diary you are talking about?”

 

“Please…believe me…”

 

With a gentle smile, Tiffany opened her brown antique bag and brought out a small notebook from the inside.

 

And Jessica finally believed. She clasped the notebook closer to her chest and smiled at the brunette fondly.

 

“Tiffany I….thank you for bringing my precious diary back to me…”

 

“You’re the owner?”

 

Jessica nodded and for the second time, she witnessed Tiffany’s calming smile.

 

“Then your name is Jessica Jung..”

 

===================================

 

“How can you come back to your place?”

 

“….Are you that eager in sending me back to my hometown?” Tiffany asked with hints of playfulness.

 

Jessica chuckled as she immediately caught the act. “Sadly, yes…”

 

The brunette feigned a gasp as she looked at the blonde beside her. “Do you dislike me that much?”

 

Shaking her head, Jessica stared back. “No, no, that’s not true…”

 

“Then you like me..?” Tiffany can’t help but give a gentle smile as she saw the pink tints on the blonde’s cheeks.

 

“..uh, uhm I’m serious…”Jessica huffed before looking around the garden. “..But really….how can you come back?”

 

The brunette looked at the diary in between them.

 

“By reading the contents all over again… like what I did the first time…when you saw me, I already finished reading all the contents that’s why I disappeared...”

 

“Wow…, there are like 5 pages you must read then.”

 

Tiffany chuckled “Luckily enough for me…”

 

“Here.”

 

Tiffany raised one of her eyebrows when Jessica shoved the diary to her. “Read the contents already so you can come back.”

 

Tiffany felt hurt. “You’re really eager in sending me back.”

 

“No.” Jessica looked at the sky before she continued. “I just want to send you back sooner so you could come back to me sooner as well.”

 

And that’s enough reason for the brunette.

 

=============================

 

 

“When?” Sunny asked after placing a cup of coffee on the blonde’s table.

 

“The moment I filled all the pages of this notebook…” Jessica looked at her friend as she gave a smile that says she’s ready any moment. “About 2 to 3 days…”

 

“I see…”

 

“You’re a good friend Sunny…”

 

Sunny laughed as she petted the blonde’s head. “…And you must be grateful!”

 

==========================

 

For the past five days I kept dreaming the same thing…or I must say….I kept dreaming about a person with a smile that could calm all of my rioting nerves and would leave me peaceful but would still be craving for more.

 

The person has long locks, pale skin, beautiful expressive eyes, and kissable plump lips.

 

I don’t know who she is though but the next time I dream of her, I’ll ask her without second thoughts.

 

                                                                                                                        -Jessica Jung

===========================

 

 

The moment Jessica reached their university’s gate, Tiffany was already waiting for her just like the past days.

 

“Good morning…”

 

And Jessica would always greet first before the brunette. But today was different for instead of saying the same words, Tiffany leaned in and kissed the blonde’s forehead longingly.

 

“It’s been a while..”

 

Jessica didn’t dare pull back from the contact of Tiffany’s lips. The latter kissing the same spot again.

 

“You say it like we didn’t spend the day together yesterday..”

 

“Didn’t you miss me? Because I did..” Tiffany pulled back as she stared at the blond in front of her expectantly.

 

Jessica growled. “You don’t know how I am always tempted to keep that diary away from your sight whenever you’re here..”

 

Tiffany smiled. “..Eh really?”

 

“Yeah. Want me to do—“

 

“Will you two stop looking at each other like that whenever I’m around?” Sunny stepped in between the two and shivered. “Gosh, you two look at each other like you want to devour each other.”

 

Tiffany could only blush while Jessica started to chase her friend.

 

“Yah! I‘m sorry okay??! It is only that you two always look at each other with full of love! Why don’t you two be a couple already!!?”

 

“Yah! Stop running away!”

 

==============================

 

 

“Here…” Jessica reluctantly handed her diary back to Tiffany’s hand. “…Just….just be sure to come back to me soon…”

 

Tiffany smiled as she heard those same words again. “You say it like you don’t want me to go..”

 

Tilting her head to a side, Jessica allowed the brunette see the blush that crept to her cheeks. “Is it wrong if I say that you’re right?”

 

With a timid smile, Tiffany shook her head. “I’m happy to hear that.”

 

“Tiffany…”

 

“..hm?”

 

“Like…like what Sunny have said..” Jessica bit her lower lip before continuing. Her loving eyes never leaving the other. “Can we be a..couple?”

 

Kissing the corner of the blonde’s lips, Tiffany whispered yet another set of romantic words. “We’re already a couple the first time we met…”

 

===========================

 

 

“How many pages more?” Sunny asked as she continued playing on her phone.

 

“There are still many…” Jessica let out a groan. “I need to finish this on time..”

 

Sunny gave her friend an encouraging smile. “Don’t worry, you’ll finish that in no time..”

 

==========================

 

 

I dreamt of her again and she was as beautiful as ever. But something failed my delight and hope. She’s with someone and his father called him her fiancé.

 

An arranged marriage as you may say and I could only smile bitterly at the sight.

 

By the way, her name is Tiffany Hwang…

 

-Jessica Jung

 

==============================

 

 

“Why aren’t we at your school?”

 

“It’s a holiday and we have no classes during holidays.”

 

“I see…”

 

The blond then suddenly stopped walking and stood in front of the brunette. “What do you want to do today..?”

 

Tiffany smiled brightly. “I really prefer spending the day with you…”

 

Jessica chuckled. “Whether you like it or not, we WILL really spend the day together but what specific activity would you want to d—“

 

“Let’s just stay at your condo.”

 

Jessica blushed and Tiffany immediately caught on. She scoffed. “Stop thinking inappropriate things Jung.”

 

“I’m not thinking inappropriate things!”

 

“Then why are you blushing?”

 

“Because it will be our first time spending the day with no one around.”

 

Tiffany smiled. “Sounds like a wonderful idea to me…”

 

================================

 

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to go out and stroll around?” Jessica asked for the nth time and so Tiffany finally placed a finger over the blonde’s lips.

 

“Like I said, I prefer this…”

 

Jessica smiled when Tiffany kissed her jaw and tangled their limbs together. She learned that Tiffany is very intimate and loves skinships. Only to her though, for when the woman was with Sunny, she won’t even lay a finger on the latter’s skin.

 

The blonde released shaky breaths when Tiffany kissed her sensitive spot which was on her collar bone.

 

“Tiffany…you’re killing me..”

 

“..Why?”

 

“B-because since we met, you haven’t kissed my lips..”

 

The brunette then pulled back to look at the blond longingly. Jessica shivered.

 

“That’s because I‘m waiting for you to kiss me first…”

 

“I-is that so?”

 

“Yes.”

 

Using her palms, Jessica traced the skin of the brunette’s thighs to the back of her neck. Tiffany released a pleased sigh when Jessica pulled her closer to her.

 

“Tiffany..?”

 

“Hm..?”

 

“Please…”

 

Tiffany found the blond begging and she can’t help but feel hurt. The blonde shouldn’t be like this.

 

“Please…don’t be with anyone else..”

 

And Jessica finally closes the remaining gap between their lips.

 

=================================

 

 

I didn’t know but….she can actually see me.

 

I was leaning my back on a tree’s trunk while watching her converse with her fiancé when she surprised me by looking directly at my eyes.

 

And I was blinded when she gave me her smile before excusing herself from the man. She approached me and stopped directly in front of me.

 

She leaned in until there were only centimeters separating our lips.

 

“What is your name..?”

 

“I’m..I’m Jessica Jung…”

 

I blinked several times when she suddenly kissed my cheek and ran off. I was baffled when I saw her waving my diary up in the air.

 

“I’ll keep this one with me as a reminder that we met!”

 

And before I could respond, I snapped out of the dream.

 

I scanned and flipped everything inside my room but after minutes, I gave up.

 

My diary’s missing…

 

And I haven’t dreamt of her since that day…

 

-Jessica Jung

 

==========================

 

 

“What do you think is the reason behind this?” Tiffany asked as she kissed Jessica’s lips again before sitting up straight. She was still flushing. “I mean…This sounds really…absurd? We met in your dreams…then I can actually travel from my year to be here with you in your year…”

 

Jessica chuckled as she sat across the woman. “I can only think of one reason.”

 

“What reason?” Tiffany asked with furrowed brows.

 

“That we are destined…”

 

And Tiffany felt like her world is all about the blond from the very day she was born when the blond smiled in a way that she have never seen before.

 

“Destined..” Tiffany repeated and the both of them felt complete. “Jessica…”

 

“Hm?”

 

“I love you.”

 

Jessica leaned in and brushed her thin lips with Tiffany’s. “..You’re my destiny..”

 

Closing her eyes, Jessica begged once again. “So please don’t ever leave me...”

 

 

=================================

 

 

“Sica?” Sunny hesitated but continued since the need to comfort her friend is the most important thing at the moment. “It’s already 12 midnight…She still didn’t…She still didn’t show up?”

 

Jessica continued to gaze at the sky with a blank face as if she was numb to everything.

 

“I didn’t see her at all.”

 

“What happened?”

 

“I don’t know…”

 

Sunny frowned upon seeing her friend wipe that single tear that managed to escape her eye.

 

“Sunny?”

 

“Yes..?”

 

“I finally dreamt of her…again..”

 

Sunny purposely looked away upon seeing another tear glide down the blonde’s cheek.

 

“Does…does this mean I won’t be seeing her in person anymore?”

 

“Don’t be like that, Sica…maybe..maybe there’s a reason why she didn’t show up.”

 

“And I know the reason..”

 

With furrowed brows, Sunny looked at her friend. “What?”

 

“She’s getting married this coming Sunday with her fiancé.”

 

Sunny can’t even believe what’s happening. “H-How did you know that? She didn’t even appea—“

 

“She appeared and I didn’t know for I doze off because of tiredness..” Jessica then looked on the floor as she fiddled a piece of paper in her grasp. Sunny was surprised to see her friend’s diary on her lap.

 

“She left a letter saying she’s getting married this Sunday and so she can’t come back anymore…I even saw the preparations for the wedding in my dream...”

 

Sunny wondered how can even Jessica tolerate this without breaking down.

 

“..But she said there’s still a way for us to….meet…”

 

“What way?”

 

Jessica smiled before speaking with desperation.

 

“I just need to fill up all these pages in my diary and I could go to her….but…”

 

Sunny felt scared for her friend.

 

“..But..I can’t go back anymore..”

 

===========================

 

 

“Sunny?” Jessica continued to nudge her friend who fell asleep after God knows how long she kept watching the blond write in silence. “Sunny…hey…”

 

Her friend groaned in displeasure before opening her eyes lazily. “Sica? What do you want?”

 

Jessica smiled softly, her features softening. “I’m finally finished...”

 

Sunny froze for a good minute before her tears blurred her vision. She sat up straight and hugged her friend. “I’m proud and happy for you then..”

 

Jessica nodded before Sunny pulled away. “I slept. Is it Sunday already?”

 

“Yeah..” Jessica looked out the window. “I’m leaving any minute now, Sunny…”

 

Wiping her tears away, Sunny hugged her friend as tight as she could. “Sica I…I missed you already…”

 

And with one movement of the hand of the clock, Jessica disappeared.

 

Her diary suddenly glowed on the study table.

 

 

===================================

 

 

Tiffany was on the verged of mourning because of her situation as the time neared 8:00 in the morning. Any minute now, guards will come and get her out of her cell.

 

She didn’t wish for any of this. She didn’t yearn for any of this. All she wishes and long for was to be with her. Only her and no one else.

 

Raising her fingers, the brunette traced her lips and a blush crept to her cheeks. She badly wants to kiss her again and this time…to feel her whole body brushing against her own…to feel her skin brushing against her own.

 

She regretted that night where she needed to leave the diary. The diary that could lead her to her.

 

She hated her dad for making her do it just to marry his bestfriend’s son. She hated her dad for threatening her that if she wouldn’t do it, he would hunt her down and hurt her.

 

Just the thought of seeing her hurt kills her. No, she wouldn’t let that. No one can touch her except her.

 

Tiffany’s head snapped up as she heard her door being opened by one of her dad’s guard. She let out a pained chuckle before closing her eyes in surrender. At least she knew that she was safe and sound. At least she knew that they will only love each other and no one else. Tiffany prayed that she won’t think that she replaced her for that’s not even near the truth. She would never replace her for anyone or anything.

 

A tear finally escaped her eye when she felt the presence of the guard kneeling in front of her.

 

“Jessica…I love you..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re my destiny..”

 

Tiffany’s eyes opened in alarm and surprise before looking at the guard in front of her who took off the mask that was covering the beautiful warm face.

 

Tiffany choked because of the pooling feelings inside of her. “J-Jessica…Y-you came..”

 

“Yes…I could never leave you..” Jessica didn’t know but tears were already gliding down her cheeks. “…I could never leave you because you’re my life now…”

 

Tiffany started to let out small sobs as she cupped the blonde’s tear stained face.

 

“Jessi…”

 

“Tiffany…..To be with you...I..” Jessica smiled even though tears continued to fail her eyes. “..I’ll leave my present behind….”

 

And for the first time…in Tiffany’s year…their lips met with the same passion and longing.

 

 

 

 

 

“Guys?”

 

The couple stopped and was startled to see Sunny standing on Tiffany’s bed while reading Jessica’s diary.  She let out an absurd chuckle.

 

“Maybe you want to continue that back to the present year I came from?”

 

Jessica blinked multiple times before she caught on. “Sunny! You’re really the best!!”

 

And before the running guards from downstairs could get Tiffany, they already disappeared.

 

 

 

========================

 

 

“Oh my God!” Tiffany bit her lower lip to muffle her moans but it was a fail as new set of moans left her lips. “Jessica…”

 

And with one final of the blonde’s hips, the brunette finally released.

 

“I love you…” Tiffany panted before kissing the blonde’s lips. The latter smiled.

 

“I know and you know I love you more than my life…”

 

The brunette then beamed but it turned into a smirk in a span of seconds. “It’s really a wonder why I always crave you when you show how much you love me…”

 

“Then you always want me every second, eh?”

 

The brunette leaned in and captured the blonde’s lip in a loving way.

 

“Yes..”

 

Jessica started to fan herself playfully. “Gosh, why is it getting hot n here?”

 

 

 

 

“SICAAAAA!”

 

Tiffany’s eyes widened when their door suddenly opened. Luckily for her, her lover was fast enough to cover their body with their blankets.

 

“Gosh, Sunny learn how to knock will you!”

 

Sunny only shrugged. “Whatever. There’s no difference anyway. I always see you guys making out when I come home. Whether it was in the living room, dining room, kitche—“

 

“ALRIGHT! What do you want, huh?” Jessica was about to stand and scare her friend away if not for her lover who held her in place.

 

“Don’t you dare leave me hanging, Jung.”

 

Jessica bit her lower lip as she nodded unconsciously. “Yeah. Ugh, Sunny what is it that you want?”

 

Her friend suddenly beamed and it’s their first time seeing the woman behave like this.

 

“I met someone from your time, Tiffany…”

 

“Really? Who?”

 

Sunny started blushing.

 

“Her name is…

 

…Kim Taeyeon.”

 

 

 

 

==================================

 

END