To Be With You

"In A World Like This, I Got You..." (New: Nonsense)

+++++

 

 

Thin lips curved into a peaceful smile as sunrays illuminated the room. The owner bowed before leaning to kiss the forehead of the sleeping figure.

 

And before thin lips touches skin, white light blinded the whole room.

 

 

“Good Morning.”

 

 

As the light slowly came back to normal, the only person in the room then slowly opened her eyes. Her heart beating irregularly, breathing’s heavy.

 

Her soft features adjusting and taking in her surroundings.

 

And wonders rained in her being upon seeing white wing feathers on the floor, right beside her bed.

 

 

 

+++++

 

 

 

“Sunny…It happened again…” Tiffany whispered breathlessly as she confessed to her friend.

 

Sunny lifted her mug as she stared apprehensively.  “How many times it happened again?”

 

“Five times already…”

 

Sunny nodded. “You got yourself an angel for a friend…”

 

Tiffany looked on incredulously. “You’re freaking me out, stop it!”

 

“Are you saying that to me? Or to your angel?”

 

“Gosh… Sunny…”

 

“Chillax! I’m just kidding. C’mon let’s take a walk and probably bump into some answers.”

 

Tiffany sighed and just followed her friend outside.

 

Red lights then turned green and the two started crossing the street. But it’s as if the world is playing some pranks, a BMW didn’t stop.

 

Loud honks resonated through out the place and Tiffany could do nothing but gasp in shock.

 

Sunny, who is already out of the road, tried coming to her friend but pedestrians stopped her from doing so.

 

And as a lone tear left Tiffany’s eye, she could do nothing but wait for the car’s impact but after a couple of seconds, only wonders stricken her being once again.

 

Strong wind came out of nowhere and pushed her out of the road.

 

The BMW crashed a post lamp instead of her.

 

Tiffany let out the deep breath she kept inside of her as the wind slowly subsided in front of her.

 

 

“Be careful.”

 

 

Tiffany blinked her eyes, mind totally blank but it did not stop the goose bumps from lingering.

 

“TIFFANY! Thank god!! Are you hurt or something!?”

 

Sunny kept on asking after hugging her friend.

 

“D-did you s-see t-that?” Tiffany started mumbling.

 

Sunny furrowed her eyebrows. “See what?”

 

“The s-strong wind in front of me…”

 

“Eh?”

 

Tiffany’s eyes finally faced the reality as she looked at her friend. “I-it saved me…It p-pushed me o-out of t-the road!”

 

Sunny then gave a soft smile. “So that’s the reason. I saw how your body was kind of pushed by something but I didn’t know what it is…” Sunny looked at her curiously. “Is..is it the wind you’re talking about?”

 

A breath was once again released.

 

“Yes…”

 

“Now…Do you believe me?”

 

Tiffany stared at her friend and waited for an answer to her unspoken query.

 

Sunny gave a nod. “I think that is the answer we needed…you got yourself an angel for a friend…”

 

 

 

+++++

 

 

 

After the incident, Tiffany decided to stay in her room.

 

Locking her door, she opened the blinds and her wide windows.

 

A deep breath was then taken before Tiffany stood in the middle of her room.

 

 

“You…” She started whispering.

 

“Whoever you are….” Biting her lower lip, Tiffany continued. “…why are you doing this..?”

 

A wind blew and swept Tiffany’s hair.

 

“…G-give…” Stuttering came but Tiffany gathered her courage. “….me reasons….”

 

 

 

 

“You’re precious…”

 

 

 

 

Heart beats started becoming irregular as Tiffany heard a soft whisper along the soft blowing wind.

 

Tiffany released a breath.

 

 

“I’m your friend…”

 

 

 

Tiffany finally believed.

 

 

And the white wing feathers located on the night stand were blown by the wind, making their way out the window, flying gracefully in the air.

 

 

“To be with you….I…”

 

 

 

+++++

 

 

 

“Tiffany…”

 

 

Tiffany is wide awake when it happened, witnessing the white light that was blinding the room for the past week.

 

And when the light disappeared, lips curved into a smile upon seeing the feathers on the space beside her this time.

 

“Good morning…”

 

Tiffany greeted for the first time.

 

 

 

+++++

 

 

 

“You’re the one who is freaking me out this time.” Sunny said with a chuckle as Tiffany shrugged.

 

“I just want to see if it’ll work…”

 

“We can’t see angels…”

 

“Maybe we can?” Hope filled Tiffany’s eyes as she looked at her friend.

 

Sunny sighed. “It won’t hurt to try, right?”

 

Smile finally showed itself.

 

“You’re the best, Sunny! Thank you for supporting me!”

 

“Just don’t tire yourself too much if you discovered it’ll work.”

 

“I won’t!”

 

 

 

+++++

 

 

 

Tiffany made sure that her blinds and windows are opened before turning her lights off. She felt scared at the scenario but proceeded.

 

She let out a contented sigh as she warmed herself up under her covers and waited for a possible happening. But as night time passes by, Tiffany started to let go of her hope.

 

“Maybe it won’t work…”

 

Disappointed, eyes are closed then and that’s only when the wonders started coming into life.

 

Wind softly caressed the place before staying beside Tiffany and slowly, a peaceful, gleaming light revealed another figure.

 

Blonde hair gleamed as thin lips started forming a gentle smile, eyes appreciative.

 

“I don’t want to disappoint you…”

 

Heart beats became irregular after feeling the wind around the room, but it became wild when the whisper was heard.

 

Slowly, Tiffany opened her eyes and finally saw the beauty in front of her.

 

 

“Good evening…”

 

 

Tiffany blinked her eyes as she stuttered. “G-good e-evenin-g.”

 

A nod was given politely. “You wished to see me.”

 

It was not a question and Tiffany knew that this angel knows everything at hand. It’s to be expected.

 

 

“T-thank you.”

 

 

A comforting smile. “Anything for you…”

 

 

 

+++++

 

 

 

 

Stare.

 

That is the only thing Tiffany could do at the moment. She was speechless. She definitely is.

 

An Angel was in front of her, glowing, with melodious voice and with beyond beauty. So what is she supposed to do?

 

 

“I am Jessica…”

 

 

Now that helped. Tiffany is somehow thankful that the angel can read what she really wanted even if she, herself, doesn’t know what she really wanted.

 

 

“…and I am your guardian angel…”

 

Jessica said proudly and as she smiled, her set of white teeth charmed everything inside the room.

 

Tiffany will melt or even die with what’s she’s seeing and receiving soon. She doesn’t mind.

 

Jessica then stopped smiling upon seeing the unresponsive woman.

“I think I should leave…”

 

 

That snapped Tiffany out of her shell.

 

“W-what??”

 

 

“My presence here is not good for your con—“

 

 

“N-no! NO!”

 

 

Tingles and jitters were felt then as skin made contact.

 

Tiffany blushed furiously as her hand tightened its hold to another unconsciously.

 

 

“As my guardian angel…I-I’m… ordering you to s-stay.”

 

 

Jessica smiled at the affection showed.

 

“I’ve been by your side since forever… I am not going anywhere…”

 

 

And Tiffany didn’t notice but, sunrise started illuminating the room. She let out a desperate breath as she realized the expected departure.

 

“D-don’t leave yet.”

 

 

“I’ll be with you…”

 

 

 

+++++

 

 

 

“Are you crazy now?” Sunny asked before laughing loudly.

 

Tiffany pouted. “I am saying the truth! I finally saw my angel last night!”

 

“Really now…”

 

“Yeah! Her name is Jessica!” Tiffany looked at her amused friend. “You don’t believe me?”

 

Sunny sighed. “I wish I don’t. But looking at your bright aura right now, I can’t help but believe…”

 

“Ha! Even if you won’t believe me, it’s okay! But I know what I am saying is true!”

 

Sunny can only give a chuckle in return.

 

“Good luck with that then.”

 

 

+++++

 

 

 

Appreciative eyes expressed surprise as it gaze at the wide awake figure.

 

“Good evening…” Tiffany greeted with a smile.

 

Jessica decided to sit on the floor. “You should be asleep…It’s not good tiring your body.”

 

“I know.”

 

A sigh escaped thin lips. “Please go to sleep…I’m not going anywhere…”

 

Tiffany shook her head.

 

“I promise you’ll still see me next time…”

 

 

Tiffany bit her lower lip as her gaze fell on the floor. She wants something and Jessica furrowed her eyebrows in wonder until her cheeks adorned pink tints.

 

“J-Jessica?”

 

Glowing hands lifted for her to continue. Jessica decided that it’ll be wise to let the girl express herself.

 

“Can I…” Tiffany finally looked at the pair of warm yet cooling eyes. “May I hold your hand again?”

 

Jessica smiled, charming every nerve inside Tiffany.

 

“You don’t need to ask…”

 

Hearing the indirect approval, feet left soft covers and transferred to the cold floor instead.

 

Upon reaching Jessica, Tiffany lifted her hand and held the formers’ hand gently. Lips formed a lovable smile and Jessica could only stare.

 

Wanting more, Tiffany lifted her other hand and caressed Jessica’s cheek. Breath was released when Tiffany felt jitters and electricity run inside of her once again. Just like the first night.

 

Jessica closed her eyes at the touch and the light surrounding her brightened considerably, enveloping Tiffany in the process.

 

Tiffany felt love.

 

And it was refreshing and comforting. She felt protected.

 

 

“Tiffany…”

 

 

Thin lips whispered in the wind and that’s when emotions warmed Tiffany’s being.

 

“Jessi…Let me hug you.”

 

 

 

And the whole room was then blinded by the light once again.

 

 

Love is felt.

 

 

 

+++++

 

 

 

 

“Hey….are you okay?” Sunny asked worriedly.

 

They are in a park, taking a short walk.

 

“She is in love with me.”

 

Sunny’s eyes widened. “The lady who bumped into you a while back?? Argh! She’s too old for you, Fany!!”

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes before nudging her friend.

 

“C’mon, Sunny. Who do you think I am talking about?”

 

Two pair of eyes shared a staring battle.

 

Sunny gave up first. “Gosh, Fany. Now I think you are really crazy.”

 

“Yah! I am not!”

 

“And here you are saying that your angel is in love with you!”

 

“But I am saying the truth!”

 

Sunny stopped talking and dared her friend. “Okay then prove it.”

 

Tiffany bit her lower lip as she placed her hands inside her sweater’s pocket.

 

“I am not ignorant, Sunny…”

 

With that said, Sunny gave up once again.

 

“What do you feel about it then?”

 

Tiffany looked up the sky. “I need to prove something to myself first.”

 

“Gosh, Fany. What to do with you?”

 

 

 

++++++

“As expected… you are still awake…”

 

Jessica sat on the bed this time, beside a figure who is staring intensely. Jessica lowered her gaze and pursed her lips.

 

“Don’t…”

 

“What?”

 

“Please just don’t do whatever you are planning…”

 

Tiffany gave a weak smile. “You know what to happen this night… but you still came…”

 

“Because I’m hoping I could change your mind…”

 

“But you can’t and you know it…”

 

 

Panic then stricken Tiffany upon seeing the light around Jessica lit up. But it was not like the light she loves… It’s the kind of light saying departure.

 

And Tiffany quickly got a hold of the blonde’s shoulder, one hand circling the latter’s neck. She wouldn’t let this opportunity pass and so she leaned in.

 

Lips barely touched but Tiffany felt her world becoming bright.

 

She is in love.

 

Wind blew and Tiffany’s hands returned to her sides. Jessica is no where in sight.

 

Opening her eyes, Tiffany’s lips formed a smile as she heard soft whispers.

 

 

“You’re killing my self control….”

 

 

Love met each other.

 

 

 

+++++

 

 

“Sunny?”

 

“What is it now, Fany?” Sunny looked at her friend weirdly but gave a reassuring smile upon seeing Tiffany glowing.

 

“I already proved something to myself.”

 

 

+++++

 

 

 

Tiffany made sure it’ll happen again and it did.

Lips met the moment Jessica appeared.

 

“Don’t dare go after this.” Tiffany whispered and felt her world smiling upon feeling soft, thin lips kiss her back.

 

“I won’t. I’ll be with you…”

 

Light enveloped the two once again…

 

+++++

 

 

“Why do you still looked like you slept all day when it is actually the opposite?”

Tiffany chuckled at her friend’s curiosity. “Well, I don’t know as well…”

Sunny narrowed her eyes. “It’s because of her, right?”

“What?”

“You’re glowing these past days and it is because of her…”

Tiffany beamed.

 

“Yes…”

 

The wind answered for her and Tiffany blushed.

Sunny caught her burning cheeks. “AhA! I knew it!”

 

 

+++++

 

 

Tiffany pulled Jessica on top of her the moment the angel appeared beside her.

Eyes showed love.

“Too eager…?”

“Why do you have to ask when you already know?”

A melodious laugh was heard and draws all of Tiffany.

“Am I not allowed to see you during day time?”

The melody stopped and Tiffany regretted breaking it.

“I’m sorry…”

“Why..?”

Jessica smiled, comforting all the restlessness inside the room.

“I am not allowed to see you.”

“But we are doing it now…”

“Because I want to be with you…”

Tiffany bit her lower lip. “Don’t you want to… be with me during day time..?”

And Jessica expected the question.

“Because I want to be with you all the time, Jessi.”

Jessica’s light glowed as she confessed.

“I feel and yearn whatever you feel and yearn as well…”

 

Lips curved up playfully.

“Then you do know what I want tonight.”

Jessica pressed their body closer then.

“I do…”

“And you also want it.”

Jessica’s light started to illuminate the whole room. It is as if the room’s lights were on.

 

“I do…”

 

Lips met for the nth time, as two hearts merged and the whole room glowed, blinding everything inside except the two figures on the comfort of the bed.

Tiffany gasped and moaned as Jessica touched her in right places. Now Tiffany is sure that she’s in heaven with the woman she loves. Her hands embraced the angel tighter as the latter passionately kissed her.

 

“Please…say my name…”

“Jessica!”

The moment Tiffany complied, she finally released. She felt the room become warm before it cooled and through her hazy gaze, she saw Jessica giving her a peaceful smile.

 

“I am yours…”

 

And with a final kiss, Tiffany fell asleep.

 

 

+++++

 

Eyes slowly fluttered and a bright smile was shown. Tiffany sat up on her bed while covering her body with her sheets.

And she felt flying upon seeing the mess of feathers scattered everywhere. Some were on the floor, her night stand, her bed—

“Oh my gosh what happened here!??” Sunny yelled after barging inside the room without warning.

 

“I’m so sorry for the mess…”

 

And Tiffany can only laugh loudly.

 

“And why are you !!??”

 

+++++

 

“Yah! What is happening!?” Sunny asked incredulously when her friend cried all of a sudden. “YAH! I asked what happened?!”

“She didn’t show up.”

Sunny blinked. “W-what?”

“We didn’t meet last night.”

“B-but h-how…”

Tiffany sniffed loudly as new set of tears flowed. “W-where is s-she?”

And Sunny could only watch as her friend sobbed. The girl is seriously attached to her angel. But how about the latter?

‘You’re hurting as much, right?’ Sunny thought as she closed her eyes.

 

+++++

 

“Show yourself.” Tiffany commanded for the nth time, but only the darkness in her room responded.

“I said show yourself.”

Tears flowed.

“I said show yourself!!”

Tiffany buried her face on her palm upon seeing and even feeling nothing.

“What did I do wrong for you to treat me this way?”

A sniff.

“Am I not allowed to see you anymore?”

Wind blew but it is not the wind Tiffany is longing to feel.

“Please show yourself….”

A breath was released.

“Even your feathers are missing…

…where are you? Are you beside me?”

Tiffany lifted her tear stained face as she looked around her room.

“You said you’ll be with me…”

 

++++++

 

“Fany..? Are you sure with this?”

Hesitance could be felt as Sunny asked.

“I mean… why do you need to move out..?”

A sigh escaped Tiffany’s lips.

“One year had passed..” Tears welled. “I….I just want to move on…”

Sunny waited for more.

“Everyday, especially at night…I am longing to se her…and it is becoming worse.”

Voice wavered.

“I know she doesn’t want to see me like this…I can feel it..”

A weak smile appeared.

“And so I am doing this…”

Sunny finally gave up and nodded her head in understanding.

“Alright then, let me help you with your luggage…”

And when her friend was out of sight, a deep breath was taken before Tiffany stood in the middle of her room and looked around. Her eyesight stopped at the window, showing the peaceful sky.

A tear fell.

 

“Jessica…

…I…”

 

Hearts warming.

 

“I love you.”

 

And as the door of the room was closed, a glowing light illuminated the room revealing a wing feather when it subsided. Wind blew, cooling and calming the whole place.

 

“Tiffany… I love you…”

 

+++++

 

Heart beats became irregular as Tiffany placed her luggage in her car’s trunk.

Sunny stopped helping and grabbed her friends’ hands.

“Gosh Tiffany, you’re shaking…”

Tiffany closed her teary eyes.

“You can still stop this and just go back...”

Lips quivered dangerously as wind blew, caressing the two of them and warmth enveloped Tiffany’s being once again.

“I think it is best if you will not move out.”

Skin paling as coldness was felt then. Tiffany opened her eyes and looked up at her room.

A familiar wing feather is flying gracefully in the air and it came from her room.

And Tiffany found herself letting out a breathless sob.

Sunny chuckled as she caught the feather. “I really think you should go back you know—“

Legs already made their way inside the house before she can even finish her sentence.

 

“Congratulations…”

 

+++++

 

Legs tripped three times as they made their way inside the familiar room and as Tiffany opened her room’s door, blinding light greeted her.

 

“Tiffany…I love you…”

 

The wind repeated the unheard phrase and Tiffany found herself crying as the light subsided.

Blond hair gleamed, thin lips curving up lovingly and the blowing wind enveloping everything inside the room.

A sob escaped.

“Jessica..”

 

Jessica smiled, relieving and freeing all of Tiffany.

 

“To be with you I…”

 

Cheeks turning pinkish.

 

“I wished to be human…”

 

Love met each other once again.

 

“My wings have been taken away and

I don’t have eternal life now…because my forever now is you…”

 

++++++

 

Sunny smiled, knowing that her friend is beyond happy.

 

Wind blew.

 

“Sunny…”

 

Brows furrowing as Sunny looked around, finding the owner of the unique voice.

 

Lips curving into a warming smile as the wind carried, yet another whisper.

 

“I am Taeyeon…”

 

 

 

END