My Only One

"In A World Like This, I Got You..." (New: Nonsense)

Author’s note: Two persons were definitely narrating this story. And oh! Tiffany’s Only One is the OST…please listen for I did while writing this story. ENJOY! Please excuse my grammar errors.

 

 

My Only One

I.

-sagarael-

 

 

 

*****

 

 

At an early age, I always think of fairy tales and happily ever after’s. Just like what a kid would dream.

However, as I take the path of my journey, my innocent mind slowly grasped the reality. And slowly, I come to accept the fact that kids’ dream can never be true.

And I slowly forget...

But despite it, when I met her, I still want to believe that maybe, just maybe…

..happily ever after do exist.

 

 

*****

 

 

"Fany?"

 

I heard them, but I don't want to listen. Because if I did, they will only slap your departure to my face.

But...is it really a departure?

Because you don't even want to leave...they do. They want you to leave...But wh--

 

"Tippany!"

I gave a tight lip smile the moment Yuri invaded my personal space. She leaned back only to give me a sigh.

"Gosh, what is your problem. You've been spacing out since foreve-"

"Yuri, stop it." Sunny placed her hand on our friend's shoulder upon seeing my contorting expression.

"But she have been blocking us out for quite sometime now!" Yuri exclaimed and I know I am not the only one getting frustrated.

But I am so worked up. I am just so...

"Yul, I'm sorry but...you guys need to give me time." I looked at my lap as she closed her eyes in distress. "I...I can't just seem to collect myself faster than you guys do."

"We understand."

I looked up to see Taeyeon smiling apologetically. "We totally understand so please take all the time you want to move on."

 

I don’t ever want to move on.

 

My lips trembled and Sooyoung interjected before I can even react.

"You can still keep in contact with her--"

"But I want more than that.." I carressed my ring band before breathlessly repeating. "I want more than that, Sooyoung..."

 

 

 

*****

 

 

A brunette placed her luggage near the foot of the bed and scanned the homey room.

"It's so...white."

"Who are you?"

A delicate voice made the brunette whip her head towards the door.

A blond.

There was an angelic like blond standing meters away from the brunette.

The latter blinked. "P-pardon?"

Giving an amused stare, the blond tried again.

"I asked who you are."

"Oh!" The brunette clasped her hands together, surprising the blond with her bright smile. "I am a new trainee!"

"Really?"

The brunnette's brightness lessened because of the blonde's lack of enthusiasm.

"Uh..Yes."

Raising an eyebrow. The blond have an ample idea of the brunette's presence in her room but she needed to make sure. "Then what are you doing here?"

"Uhm...this is my room's number..."

"Really?"

"Yes." The brunette got something in her luggage clumsily that she nearly tripped with her own feet.

The blond resisted the urge to laugh.

"Here's my key card." The brunette showed her room's number. "Don't you still believe me? I can show you my I.D. or call the agency—“

"Whoa, wait wait." The blond held the brunette's arm who jerked due to the contact.

Noticing the reaction, the blond quickly retracted her hand in a heart beat and bit her lower lip.

"I-I am sorry. I didn't mean to."

The blond looked at the brunette who gave her a confused look.

"I-I mean..." The blond heaved. "Well...welcome home, I guess."

 

The brunette smiled.

And the blond returned it timidly.

 

"Miyoung Hwang."

 

"Sooyeon Jung."

 

 

 

*****

 

 

Home

 

I always think of it like a warm coffee and a warm blanket during the cold weather.

It is the place where all kids would feel secure and free.

It feels heartwarming to be living in a home. The place you dreamed of having ever since you met her.

But what if they deprive you of it?

 

Just...

 

What if?

 

 

 

*****

 

 

"Why do you want a vacation?"

I frowned. "Can't you guys at least grant me a month of vacation?"

Our manager heaved. "Tippany-shi, I did not say that. I am only asking why would you want a vacati--"

"As if you guys don't already know my reason why."

He sighed once again. "Gosh, okay, okay."

I sat up straight, feeling the excitement run through my veins.

"Does that mean you can spare me a month of vacation?"

Our manger chuckled. "As if you don't already know the answer before you even asked me."

I beamed at his comeback and he gave me smile.

"If giving you a vacation could make you smile like this, like you always do." He finally signed the papers I needed. "I could have given you one earlier."

 

I smiled as I received my vacation permits.

 

One month.

 

I only have a month to find her and make things right and easier for us.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

"What are you still doing here?" Sooyeon leaned her back on the door after closing it.

Without looking at the intruder, Miyoung already knows who was the former based from her delicate voice.

"Practicing."

Sooyeon nodded her head as she rolled a bottled water towards the dancing brunette. "Didn't you do it already?"

"Yeah..." Miyoung glared at the amused blond for nearly tripping, but she knows the latter's true intentions behind the cold gesture. She picked up the bottle and drank from it.

"Then, what are you still doing here?" Sooyeon sported an amused look after dodging the flying water bottle. She chuckled after seeing the brunette's disappointed look.

"I need to make sure that I get all the moves right."

"Oh-kay.." Sooyeon crossed the room and sat in front of the brunette. She leaned her back on the wall and gestured for the latter to continue practicing.

"What are you doing?"

"Watching you pratice."

Miyoung frowned and looked at the wall clock. "But aren't you going home? It's already late."

Shaking her head, Sooyeon smiled. "It's better if we're together since it's already late. If you get what I mean."

 

Silence filled the room as the two ladies stared at each other.

 

Miyoung smiled before shaking her head. "You." She sauntered towards the blond and sat across from her. "Just admit it. You only want to wait for me, right?"

Sooyeon finally averted her gaze. Her new shoelaces finally became interesting in her sight for the first time.

"We are roommates after all."

Giving a genuine smile, Miyoung touched the blonde's arm. "Thank you.."

Sooyeon became stiff at the contact. "You don't have to.."

"But I want to."

The brunette retracted her hand only to place it on the blonde's hand. Sooyeon shut her eyes.

"I'm the one who should be thankful."

Furrowing her brows, Miyoung curiusly asked.

"Why?"

Biting her lower lip, the blond hesitated before she finally confessed. "Because you put up with me. With...all of my flaws inside and outside of our room."

Miyoung squeezed the blonde's hand in assurance. "You're not that hard to deal with."

"I was told otherwise."

"Was that the reason why you didn't have a roommate before?"

Opening her eyes, Sooyeon gave the brunette the intense gaze she could muster and she was expecting the latter to finally wake up in her fairy tale and finally comprehend that she is a cold hearted person. Some of the trainees even avoided her because of it. Because they believed it.

But despite her cold stare, the brunette still gave her a heartwarming smile.

Just… like what you would feel at home.

 

"Sooyeon..." Miyoung leaned in and kissed the blonde's forehead affectionately.

 

"You have me. You finally have me."

 

 

 

*****

 

 

I always wish of having someone who I can be with by my side forever

Just like what a loving heart would wish for.

Just like of those girls who wish to find true love.

 

But that was until you came.

 

You..

 

My only one.

 

Even if we can’t always be together…

 

Even if we can’t be together…

 

You are still my only one.

 

The only one.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

The moment I set foot at my hometown. I scanned all corners as I walk. This is where I grew up. This is the place where we were both raised and yet, we were clueless about it until we met.

And so I am thankful for SM entertainment for it served as the bridge for us to meet. But I was also sad for it was the one that started our distance as well. Is the company mocking us? It is so ridiculous.

I abruptly stopped in my tracks in front of a taxi and turned around immediately. I looked at a kid who was holding a magazine.

But for my eyes, it’s not a simple magazine for she was at the cover. She was at the co—

“Mom! Can’t we go back to Fairmont hotel?”

“Why?”

“I want to see Miss Jessica Jung again!”

 

 

And that was all it took before my loudly beating heart led me inside the taxi in a rush.

“Where to, miss?” The taxi driver asked me the moment I boarded.

What if she  left the place already?

I shook my head and quickly burned the thought away.

“Could you please drive me to Fairmont Hotel? And please, drive as fast as you can.”

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

“Sooyeon…I’m here..” Miyoung patted the blonde’s cheek gently. “Please wake up..?”

“I’m awake.” Sooyeon groaned and adjusted her sitting position.

Miyoung raised an amused brow. “Really now?”

“U-huh.”

Miyoung chuckled. “Then could you open your eyes for me, please?”

And with much difficulty, Sooyeon opened her eyes in slits making the brunette chuckle.

“You’re so cute..”

Sooyeon blinked. “I know..”

Laughing, Miyoung leaned in making their noses touch. The blonde closed her eyes in surprise.

“W-what are you d-doing?”

The brunette smiled playfully. “You know…you look beautiful on this angle.”

“I-I always look b-beautiful.” Sooyeon remarked before pursing her lips. They tingle at the feel of the brunette’s breath.

“But you should see yourself at this angle.”

And Sooyeon made a mistake by opening her eyes for bright, adoring eyes greeted hers. She gulped before closing them again.

 

“Your blushing.”

 

“Am not!”

 

Miyoung beamed before glancing around them. And when the coast was clear, she leaned in and kissed the blonde’s nose intimately.

 

 

 

Thump Thump

 

Thump Thump

 

 

 

Slowly, Sooyeon opened her eyes and saw the brunette’s closed ones. Gathering her courage, she leaned back making the brunette open her eyes.

 

And after staring at the brunette’s eyes, Sooeyon leaned in surprise kissing the corners of the brunette’s lips.

 

The brunette’s breath hitched.

 

“Sooyeon..?”

 

The blonde leaned back, allowing a distance for breathing.

 

“I..I’m sorr—“

 

“Don’t…” Miyoung raised her hand and placed it on the blonde’s chest.

 

 

 

Thump Thump

 

Thump Thump

 

 

 

“…thank you for this warm beating heart...”  The brunette smiled. “…and I hope it won’t stop beating loudly for me...like this.”

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

Back then, with my innocent mind, I always wonder why my heart beats changes.

Whenever I run,

Whenever I laugh heartily,

Whenever I shout because of anger,

Whenever I cry when I’m sad…

 

 

 

I was a child…and I always wonder.

 

 

 

But with those changes, all those beats…

My favorite beats of my heart is whenever I think of you,

Whenever I am with you,

Whenever I hear your voice,

Whenever you smile,

 

 

 

I...

 

 

I just…

 

 

I just love how loud the beat goes…

 

 

I just love how it beats irregularly…

 

 

I just love how it thumps inside me…

 

 

 

Do you feel it?

 

 

 

Because I love the feeling.

 

 

 

 

I love this feeling the most.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

“Miss Hwang?”

 

 

I looked up with hope and trusted the simultaneous beatings of our heart.

 

 

“Yes?”

 

 

 

And when the receptionist smiled I felt our love swell.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Miss Jung is still here.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s note: It’s summer and I’m finding my passion for writing fics for my ship, AGAIN, and I hope I find it through this multi-shot.  Please leave some comments, yeah? Thanks! And tsk..I did not post this in soshified…too lazy  (-____-)v soooo just read this in here, okay? Oh well, enough with my rant! See you on the next update!