"A JeTi FULL BLAST"

"In A World Like This, I Got You..." (New: Nonsense)

******

 

 

“Congratulations!” Jessica hugged Tiffany as the latter smiled. “Finally, one year to go and you’ll graduate!”

“Yeah… One more year! I really want to experience working in a company like you!”

“Heh~ once you’re working, you’ll realize that it’s more fun studying.”

Jessica then pulled back before kissing her bestfriend’s forehead.

“Please do enjoy this last year of your college life … Trust me, you’ll regret it if you’ll miss any moment…”

Tiffany closed her eyes as she felt Jessica’s lips brushed against her skin.

“Enjoy every bit of it and so when we meet each other, I can still see a Tiffany Hwang, as bubbly as now…” Jessica said before pulling back and placing her hands on Tiffany’s shoulders. She looked at her genuinely.

“So… I guess we’ll just see each other around again... I need to head back to work…”

Tiffany looked back at her. “Promise me you’ll visit me when you have time…”

Jessica let out that smile, Tiffany love the most. “You bet it.”

 

******

 

 

“Oh c’mon Tiffany, it’s good to unwind sometimes!” Yuri, one of her college friends told her but Tiffany just shook her head.

“You’re right but to unwind on some CLUB?” Tiffany asked, emphasizing the word she dislikes. “Thanks, but no.”

Yuri grunted. “Ugh, that’s the reason why up until now, you’re still not laid.”

Tiffany’s eyes widened after hearing the word. “What laid? I won’t ever be laid on some random club and with some random person!”

Yuri raised one of her eyebrows. “Ohhh~ does that mean you have plans to do it… with someone you know already..?”

Tiffany’s cheeks blazed in a shade of pink. “Don’t be ridiculous, you know I’m not that type of person.”

Yuri nodded. “That’s why I want to teach you~ So come with us tonight!”

Tiffany shook her head. “I said no, Yul.”

“Oh please, do it as my birthday present yeah?” Yuri pleaded. “It’s not like something will happen if you really don’t want for something to happen.”

Tiffany contemplated before she sighed. “Okay then, advance happy birthday to you.”

Yuri laughed upon hearing her friend’s response.

 

******

 

 

Tiffany did not let go of Jessica’s hand the entire time they are inside the club. Jessica did so too.

It’s fate that Jessica’s free that night and in mood to accompany her.

“So Jessica-shi…” Yoona, one of Tiffany’s friends tried to spark a conversation with her again. “Are you dating someone?”

Tiffany choked on her drink upon hearing the word dating.

Jessica patted her back with her free hand before giving her a reassuring smile. She then replied, still staring at her bestfriend who has a coughing fit.

“No. I’m not dating someone.”

In anticipation, Yonna smiled widely. “Oh, that’s a good thing then!”

Finally, Jessica looked at her and raised one of her eyebrows questioningly.

Yoona blushed. “It.. It’s just that… can I date you?”

Yuri, who is beside her, gave her a what-the-hell look on her face and she’s completely aware of the daggers coming from Tiffany’s eyes.

Jessica chuckled as she tightened her hold on Tiffany’s hand. “I’m so sorry but I can’t.”

Yoona pouted after she sent a let-me-handle-this glance at Yuri. “Why not?”

Jessica unconsciously looked at Tiffany beside her as the latter is obviously glaring at Yoona while drinking. Jessica placed her hand on Tiffany’s cheek before resting it on her shoulder.

Tiffany blushed at the action as Yoona and Yuri secretly whistled at the indirect affection showed.

“Because I’m waiting for someone…”

Upon hearing those words, Tiffany sat up and stared at Jessica who stared at her as well.

“Jessi…”

Jessica smiled affectionately before planting a soft kiss on Tiffany’s forehead.

“Stop drinking already…” Jessica whispered. “The feeling of hangover is not good…”

“Can’t you date Yoona while waiting for that someone?” Yuri decided to join Yoona’s play.

“Yeah, can’t you?” Yoona added.

Jessica sat up straight and looked at them. She got Tiffany’s drink and finished it herself.

“No… I can’t do that.”

The duo then nodded, fully understanding everything now.

 

******

 

 

“Hey, Tiff careful!” Jessica yelled when her bestfriend almost fell down after tripping on her own foot.

“Ooops..” Tiffany said before looking at Jessica. “I guess I’m a bit tipsy.”

Jessica rolled her eyes. “Sure you do. Your alcohol tolerance is not that good.”

Tiffany smiled. “Thank you for accompanying me, Jess…”

Jessica sighed as she stood beside the door. “Anytime Tiff. Anytime. Say, can you make it to your room?”

Tiffany nodded as she started to walk upstairs slowly. “Yeah, don’t worry.”

Jessica furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at Tiffany worriedly. And after seconds of watching, she run towards Tiffany and placed the latter’s arm around her shoulder.

“Let me help you…”

Tiffany let out a sweet small smile secretly as they made their way to her room.

And upon reaching it, Jessica helped Tiffany sit on her bed. She then kneeled on the floor and started pulling off Tiffany’s heels.

Tiffany blushed. “I c-can do t-that…”

But Jessica continued.

“Jessi… I’m not a little girl anymore…” Tiffany protested.

Jessica smiled after doing her job. She stood and looked at Tiffany.

“There you go…”

“Thank y-you…”

 

 

After a minute of silence, Jessica placed her warm palm on Tiffany’s cheeks as the latter stared at her.

Slowly Jessica kneeled again and leaned in to kiss Tiffany’s forehead affectionately.

Tiffany closed her eyes, savoring the moment.

Jessica then pulled back only to place Tiffany inside her embrace. She sighed after feeling the girl’s warmth in contentment.

Tiffany hugged back as Jessica kisses her cheek this time. “Jessi…”

“Sleep well…” Jessica whispered.

 

******

 

 

“Hey, Fany!” Yoona waved at her friend together with Yuri. They are waiting for her on the school’s entrance, a habit they developed.

“What took you so long? We’ll be late now if you won’t hurry.”

Tiffany panted as she stopped in front of her friends. “I’m sorry. I overslept.”

“Hangover?” Yoona asked.

“W-well, kinda.” Tiffany hesitated and Yuri raised one of her eyebrows.

She then smirked. “Have a good sleep?”

Tiffany looked at her. “Of course.”

Yuri nodded. “Who wouldn’t if you’re with Jessica-shi.”

Tiffany blushed. “It’s n-not that.”

Yoona chuckled. “Don’t deny it unnie. It’s so obvious.”

Tiffany fiddled her fingers upon feeling butterflies on her stomach. “W-we only slept t-together, nothing more..”

Yuri laughed loudly. “Of course we know! It’s so obvious that Jessica-shi won’t lay a finger on you unless you allow her to.”

“But I think even if Tiffany allows her, she won’t still touch her.” Yoona added. “What a great lover.”

Tiffany looked at her friends who are talking as if she’s not even there.

Yuri smiled at her genuinely. “She’s waiting for you Fany… we hope you do know about that…”

Tiffany smiled softly. “I know…”

“Is she the reason why you won’t accept suitors?” Yoona asked.

Tiffany blushed before nodding her head honestly.

Yoona and Yuri suddenly squealed.

“Jessica-shi! You heard that!”

Tiffany’s eyes widened as she looked behind her.

“Jessi..”

Jessica smiled charmingly; a tinge of pink’s playing on her cheeks. “You forgot your lunch box…” Jessica handed the lunch box to a now flushed Tiffany. “Here…”

“T-thanks…”

Jessica nodded before nodding. She looked at Yoona and Yuri who seemed like they are watching a romance movie. “Nice seeing you again guys…”

She then kissed Tiffany’s forehead. “See you around…”

 

And Yoona and Yuri found themselves squealing and even blushing when Jessica left.

Tiffany shook her head upon seeing her friends being likes this. “You guys are…”

A sweet smile’s plastered on her lips.

 

******

 

 

“Hey, hey… take it easy…” Jessica said as she handed bread to Tiffany. “Please eat.”

Tiffany ate the bread while still reading her notes.

Jessica frowned. “It’s okay to review but… please eat properly.”

Tiffany mindlessly nodded and Jessica finally sighed.

“You’re always like this when it comes to your exams.” Jessica chuckled to herself. “Reviewing every single thing..”

Tiffany drank her water before responding. “I just want to make sure that I’ll pass my exams.. especially this one so that I can graduate already.”

Jessica nodded in understanding. “I know, I know but please don’t tire yourself too much..”

“Yeah, yeah.” Tiffany mindlessly said.

Jessica’s frown deepened and she unconsciously sighed. “I just want to make sure you won’t get sick.”

“Is that why you always come over when I have my final exams?”

“Yeah… I need to make sure you’re eating and sleeping well.”

Tiffany mindlessly nodded again.

Jessica bit her lower lip. This is one of the times when she wanted to help Tiffany but can’t. If she can just review all those lessons for Tiffany, she will.

And so Jessica is just trying her best to give the girl her company she’ll need to keep her sane.

Jessica sighed again. “I’ll just be in the living room. Please drink your milk. It’ll help you, trust me…”

And before Jessica can even step her feet out the room’s door, a pair of loving arms encircled her slim waist.

“Tiffany…”

Tiffany hugged her tighter. “Please do understand why I’m doing this…”

Jessica let out a soft smile as she held Tiffany’s hands on her waist. “I do understand…”

Tiffany kissed Jessica’s back softly. “I’m doing this so that I can assure myself that I’ll graduate…”

Jessica nodded as she caressed Tiffany’s hands with hers.

“I just don’t want my lover to wait for me for too long…”

Jessica let a sweet smile grazed her lips.

“She’s been waiting for how many years now…” Tiffany whispered. “And those are long enough… Far too long…”

“Tiffany…. I totally understand…”

Tiffany tightened the hug. “I really want to call her mine already…”

Jessica turned around and kissed Tiffany’s cheek lovingly. “I can’t wait to hear those then…”

 

*****

 

 

“Why don’t you guys date already?” Yuri asked one time out of curiosity. “It’s too obvious that the two of you are fated. Heck, far more than that.”

Tiffany just shrugged. “I want that too but it won’t happen, really.”

“Why?” Yoona asked.

“Family related.” Tiffany answered.  “Our parents approve of us actually since we’re a kid an-“

“Since you guys are kids?!” Yuri burst out of surprised.

Tiffany chuckled at her friend’s reaction. “Yeah.”

“How long do you guys know each other actually??” Yuri asked.

“Hm.. since I’m 10 and Jessica’s 12 yrs. old.” Tiffany answered, smiling brightly.

Yuri’s jaw dropped as she continued. “And since when are you guys been in love with each other?”

“Er… Since I’m 1 and Jessica’s 14.” Tiffany answered again.

Yuri stared at her, surprised written all over her face. “Oh Em Gee. That’s…… long…..”

Tiffany chuckled. “Yeah, I guess…”

“You guess!?” Yuri yelled incredulously. “That’s freaking long! How can you guys wait for that long?!”

“Like I said, family related.”

“Elaborate.” Yoona demanded and Tiffany complied.

“Well, as you can see. Our parents approve of us but they want us to be officially together when we’re already settled like we have our own jobs and can support each other not only emotionally, physically, mentally well you know what else but also financially.” Tiffany explained

Yuri blinked. “Just…wow…”

“Hm does that mean you two can’t still be together when you graduate?” Yoona smartly asked.

Tiffany smiled brightly. “We can.”

Yoona raised one of her eyebrows. “How?”

“I’ll run down our company once I graduated just like what happened to Jessi.”

Yoona shook her head while she smiled. “You have a beautiful life story there.”

“Very beautiful.” Yuri agreed.

 

*****

 

 

“Goodevening…” Tiffany greeted once Jessica came in her dorm.

“Sorry for not visiting these past three days…” Jessica apologized while bowing her head apologetically. “Been busy with work. So many meetings and well you know.”

Tiffany laughed as she closed her front door. She stood in front of Jessica whose head was still bowed a little.

Tiffany peeked through the fringe of her bestfriend. “Hey… it’s okay Jess. I understand.”

Jessica looked back with an innocent look on her eyes. “Really?”

“Yeah…” Tiffany whispered and Jessica realized their dangerous position. Their faces are only inches apart.

Clearing , Jessica stood up straight leaving a disappointed Tiffany.

Jessica noticed upon seeing Tiffany’s eyes on the floor. She sighed as she placed her palms on her bestfriend’s cheek.

“How’s the exam?” She asked while lifting Tiffany’s head so that the latter will face her.

“Fine.” Tiffany said, eyes still looking on the floor.

Jessica softly smiled before resting her own forehead on Tiffany’s. “Are there results already…?” She whispered as she let their noses touch.

Tiffany unconsciously breathes Jessica’s comforting scent as she finally looked at her. “Results will be tomorrow…”

“I see…” Jessica whispered back as she placed her other hand on Tiffany’s waist.

Tiffany closed her eyes as she enjoyed the moment.

“Tiffany…”

“Hmm…?”

“I talked to our parents before coming here…” Jessica closed her eyes as well. “And… they approved that all we need to wait is for you to pass the exams…” she then kissed her forehead.

“I’m exited and afraid for tomorrow…”

Tiffany smiled confidently. “You don’t have to be afraid…”

Jessica pulled back and stared at Tiffany anxiously. It’s so obvious by the way she’s biting her lower lip. “How’s the exam, seriously…”

Tiffany smiled along with her eyes. “It went beyond well, actually.”

And that was when Tiffany fell in love all over again although she’s already is, upon seeing Jessica’s attractive bright smile.

 

******

 

 

“OH EHM GGGEEEEEEE!!!!!” Yuri shouted as jumped along with Yoona. “WE PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Tiffany let out a sweet smile a she looked at her name on the list of passers.

 

List of passers:

  1. Tiffany
  2. *****
  3. Yuri
  4. *****
  5. Yoona
  6. ******

Etc.

 

“Gosh, you aced it again.” Yuri commented.

“Congratulations!” Yoona hugged the both of them.

 

******

 

 

Jessica was greeted by a sweet smile plastered on Tiffany’s face along with her blushing cheeks once she came inside the latter’s dorm.

Jessica already knows the result by just looking at the glowing Tiffany in front of her but she decided to play innocent to spare Tiffany a time to spazz about it.

“So the result… is…?” Jessica asked, hiding her amused tone and expression.

Tiffany smiled widely. “I aced it again, Jessi!” She then squealed before jumping slightly on her feet. “Can you believe that!”

Jessica gave her a proud smile. “Of course, I know you can do it. You worked so hard for it!” Jessica then pumps her right fist in the air to emphasize her speech. “You’ll definitely ace it!”

Tiffany then stopped spazzing and gave off a soft smile. “Yeah…”

Jessica smiled and hugged Tiffany. “Congratulatons…”

Tiffany hugged back as Jessica whispered on her ear lovingly.

“Finally… “

A sweet smile grazed Tiffany’s lips.

Jessica continued as she kissed Tiffany’s flushed ear. “I can finally….date you…..”

Tiffany tightened the hug as Jessica continued whispering on her ear.

“What present would you want me to give this time…?”

Tiffany moved her right hand to Jessica’s neck as she whispered back.

“I really yearn for this present…”

Jessica breathes Tiffany’s scent.

“Kiss me…”

Slowly, Jessica moved her face in front of Tiffany’s and her lips hovered over the latter’s.

“Is that all..?”

Tiffany smiled before she huskily whispered back. “And don’t stop until I told you so…”

Jessica then let their lips touch upon hearing Tiffany’s request.

An electric shock runs through them, making them shiver pleasantly from head to toes.

Tiffany placed both of her hands around Jessica’s neck, pulling the older girl closer to her. Wanting more.

Giving in to Tiffany’s needs, Jessica leaned in more and deepened the kiss, parting Tiffany’s lips on the process.

Tongues in haywire as they pressed their body closer and when air was needed, Jessica broke the kiss, only to be pulled back by Tiffany.

“Who told you to stop…” Tiffany whispered in between their kisses.

And as they stumble towards Tiffany’s room, words declaring their love were uttered.

 

 

“I love you…”

 

 

“Forever….”

 

******

 

 

“So….” Yuri dragged her words as she looked at the glowing Tiffany in front of her. “You’re all grown up now Tiff and I’m sure you know the answer to your question.”

“Right.” Yoona agreed. “You’re already 22 years old and we’re quiet sure you do know what to do.”

Tiffany blushed. “I know but… I get too shy… to even do it.”

Yuri then burst out laughing as Yoona stared at her in awe. “Wow… You’re something.”

“You know..” Yuri said, controlling g her laughter. “We understand why Jessica’s not pushing this subject ‘coz we’re sure that she doesn’t want to hurt you by doing that.”

“Right.” Yoona added. “Considering all the things she did for you, it’s absolutely obvious that she won’t make the first move. She won’t hurt you by doing that.”

Tiffany sighed dejectedly. “I know, I know… but… you know….. it will be both our first time so…. Ugh! I know you guys know what I’m talking about!”

“Geez, relax.” Yuri said. “We understand but you do really need to make the first move.”

Tiffany bit her lower lip.

“You said you guys definitely want it right?” Yoona asked and Tiffany shyly nodded. “Because you guys know that you can express your feelings more by doing it, right?” Tiffany nodded again.

“Gosh, you two are hopeless.” Yuri said while chuckling, who earned a slap on the shoulder from Tiffany.

“Tiffany…” Yoona continued. “You two already waited for far too long… try to give yourselves things that you two deserve for once.”

Yuri nodded. “Make the first move, my friend. We’re sure she’s only waiting for you to be ready.”

 

******

 

 

Tiffany’s ears perked up when she heard their door open and close softly.

The two are now living inside one roof upon the blessings of their parents.

“Welcome home…” She greeted warmly upon seeing her lover’s face. She stood and kissed Jessica affectionately.

It always surprises her that whenever they kiss, it’s like it was always their first.

Jessica smiled softly. “I missed you badly…” She whispered as she kissed back.

“Same…” Tiffany huskily said while her hands went around Jessica’s neck and continued kissing the older girl, each seconds pass and the kisses are getting more passionate.

Tiffany leaned deeper and succeeded in opening Jessica’s lips.

Tongues haywire as Jessica’s hand traveled from her collar bone to her hips.

“I want to feel your love…” Tiffany unconsciously whispered which made Jessica shiver.

“Is that a request..?” Jessica whispered back.

Tiffany pulled Jessica towards the couch, without breaking their kiss.

“No… It’s a demand…” She then felt her back land on the softness of the couch as Jessica hovered on top of her.

“I’ve been waiting to feel your love as well…” Jessica whispered as she travels her hand on Tiffany’s shirt, lifting it on the process.

“Then I’ll show you…”

Upon hearing those words, Jessica enveloped Tiffany with her overwhelming love and she received every piece of it back from Tiffany.

And as the two were on it, words of love were exchanged.

 

“I love you…”

 

 

 

END

 

 

 

 

 Author’s note: Goodnight readers! Have a beautiful dream! See you around next time!