Chapter 30

Our Forever After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

You walked into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator to see what was available and there are more than enough. You grabbed a few ingredients to make Korean pancake and closed the door with your back as you place the items on the counter of the kitchen. You hummed a random tune as you pour some flour into a bowl and started mixing it with eggs. The doorbell rang and you wiped your hands clean before heading towards the door and seeing a few envelopes lying on the floor.

 

 

You gently place the envelopes on the front table and looked over the names absent-mindedly until your hand stopped on a vanilla coloured envelope with an elegant look to it; it even smelled of a slight vanilla. Maybe it was the appearance, maybe it was the scent but it just felt like you had to open it; privacy? What would it be of use to you if it’s a letter to Kris anyway?

 

 

You are invited,

 

With this letter you are hereby invited to Seoul English Garden to

unite these two lovely beloved

Kris Wu & Soo Hyo Min

 

 

You stared at it over and over again; running through the two names obviously written on the card and a scoff emitted from your lips. Was this a joke? It can’t possibly be real right? Just yesterday you two had made up and made love to each other and suddenly this? Someone’s setting you up? You shook your head and thought that there must be a mistake and there was a letter from his parents which you didn’t hesitate to tear open.

 

 

We already sent you the example card of your wedding, it is one of the finest ones and the choice had already been made by Hyo Min while you went back to Seoul. The date of the wedding had already been discussed and everything is already in planning; perhaps you have to come along with Hyo Min for her wedding dress fitting.

 

 

The letter fell out of your hands as you stopped reading and it all felt surreal. Kris walked out of the bedroom and was drying his hair with the towel; smiling at you but he sensed that something was wrong with how you looked at him. So confused, so betrayed, so much hate.

 

 

“What’s wrong?” he asked but you didn’t answer “Hyo Ri what’s wrong?”

You scoffed “What’s wrong? You’re seriously asking me that question? What is wrong?”

“Are you okay?”

“You’re engaged.”

He stopped and it took him a moment “How did you know?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter