Chapter 26

Our Forever After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Hyo Ri…” he paused “I like you…” you stood quiet “I like you Hyo Ri…” Chan Yeol breathed “From the first day we became friends, I had liked you… Since then.”

 

 

So it wasn’t wrong after all, how you felt Chan Yeol looking at you or how he reacts whenever it was about Kris. Your feelings weren’t wrong, Chan Yeol had cared for you during the times Kris left for work but are you willing to accept his feelings?

 

 

“Chan Yeol…”

 

 

You and Kris were never a match made in Heaven to begin with but nevertheless; both of you managed to work it out and became friends, somehow develop feelings along the way too. Both of you had faced so many things together, from the smallest things to a bigger obstacle and manage to push through it; together.

 

 

Kris had made you the happiest person alive and sure you were born without him by your side but now that you do, you want him to say, no; you needed him to stay. Because you had loved him entirely and not even another person, who can be so perfect… Can break you apart so why let time do you?

 

 

“I can’t Chan Yeol…” you gave out a light-hearted laugh “Because I’m in love with Kris…”

 

 

And I’m going to tell him that.

 

 

--

 

 

The door swung opened as Kris followed his dad suit into his suite “Father.”

“What now Kris Wu?” he loosens his necktie

“An engagement?” Kris stood in front of the door

“Have we not made it clear back there?”

“B-but… I can’t.” Kris croaked

“What do you mean you can’t?” he turns to Kris with brows creased; not amused one bit

“I have… Someone, waiting for me back in Seoul.”

His father paused “Your girlfriend? I didn’t know you had any.” he chuckles sarcastically

Kris stiffened “I request of you to cancel the engagement, I can’t do this. I have someone else whom I love, whom I choose to be with.”

“You told me nothing of your little relationship before so you expect me to cancel everything over your mistake? Didn’t you hear yourself agreeing before?”

“It’s because I didn’t know you were going to put me in this position.”

“In this position? This position?” he snickered “You know you were bound to be in this position, in my position. You know very well you were going to inherit our company, our wealth, our legacy…” he regained his calm expression “This girl you claim you love, where does she belong?”

“Her family owns a small company…”

His father chuckles “Then if she couldn’t replace the Soo’s, nothing could be done.”

“But it’s not even starting!” Kris denied

“And if the Soo’s decides to no longer have contact with us, we would lose a lot Kris Wu!” Mr.Wu slams his fist onto the table

“We have a lot of other companies under us, one company doesn’t play a huge part…”

“They do.” he wasn’t slightly amused or happy of Kris’ words “The Soo’s play an important part in our company shares.” he looks at Kris in the eye “This girl, does she even understands your duty, your job?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter