Chapter 19

My Last Breath Is For You

Luhan Pov

Kris smirked, "Is that all you can do?"

"Tch! You little , do you think this is funny?!" the other guy punched Kris again. What the hell is happening?!

"Killing me isn't going to bring him back," Kris said, still not fighting back. The guy wants to kill Kris? And bring who back?

"It's not, but it's going to make me satisfied," he kept punching, kicking, and slapping Kris. But Kris was still doing nothing. 

What am I supposed to do in a situation like this? Call Tao or Minji? No, they're gonna take too long. By the time, they're here, Kris might be dead. There's only one thing I can do, but .. 

I saw Kris getting hit and blood everywhere. 

Be a ing man, Luhan! Your friend could die any second now. 

"Hey! What do you think you're doing to Kris?" I shouted, trying to sound unfrightened. 

"Lu.. han?" Kris said faintly.

"Oh, is this your knight and shining armor? A girl with a low voice?" the guy laughed and punched Kris one more time before walking over to me.

Girl?!

Fireworks erupted from my eyes.

"Oh, you shouldn't.. have done... that," Kris laid still on the ground, watching us.

The guy put his right hand on my shoulder, "You should go home girly, before I hurt y-"

I grabbed his arm and twisted it, "Who's a girl?"

He winced in pain, "What the hell?"

I used my knee to kick his crotch and watched as all the color drained out from his face. I smirked.

I let go of his arm and punched his face.

"Do. You. Think. It's. Okay. To. Hit. My. Friend. Like. That!?" I yelled between punches. 

", a girl with.. steriods," he said and started to run away.

"Girl with ste-?! Get the back here, you bastard!" I was about to chase after him, but Kris' unclear voice told me to stop. 

I ran to help him stand up, "God Kris, why do you get involved with people like him?" I mumbled, "Calling me a girl with steriods.." 

"...Lu.. han... it hurts.." 

"Yeah, I know Kris. Let's go back to your place and I'll fix you up."

"No ... it really... hurts.." 

"Kris, what're you talking abo-" He suddenly got heavier. A lot heavier. 

"Kris?! Don't play with me! If you're pretending, I really will kill you later!" No response, only heavy breathing. I panicked, "Oh god, no. Please, no. Don't do this Kris. Wake up!" I slapped his face a couple of times, nothing.

I'm wasting time.. I took my phone out and started dialing.

Pick up, pick up, pick up.

The caller picked up, "Hello, you called 911?"

============

Minji Pov

"I'm hungry. Make us some food, Minjiiii." Luna pouted. 

"It's only 7:30."

"So? I'm hungry. Please~ I'll love you forever," she sighed and gave up because she saw my not-in-a-million-years face. "Tao.." she pleaded him for help.

"I'm a little hungry too.." Tao rubbed his stomach.

"Not you too," I groaned. 

Luna grinned, "Tao, you may do the honors." 

"Minji?" Tao spoke to me.

"Hmm?" I faced him.

"Bbuing bbuing."

Mother of Pearls, what was that.

I burst out laughing and Luna chuckled.

"I told you she would laugh at me!" Tao yelled at Luna and covered his red, embarrassed face.

"Oh.. my.. god.. what was.. that?" I wheezed between laughs.

"Ahh! I don't wanna talk about it anymore!" Tao put his head against the table.

"Aw, it's okay," I soothed him. 

"Really?" he asked, his head still on the table.

"Whatever floats your boat." Luna & I burst out laughing again.

"You guys are bullies," Tao pretended to cry.

Ring Ring Ring

"I'll get it!" Tao ran to the living room.

After he left, Luna asked me, "Are you thinking of having a second baby?"

"Luna.. I haven't even given birth to my first baby and you're asking me if I'm thinking about having a second one," I chuckled.

"But think about it.. the first one is Kris' right?"

"How..?" 

"I have my ways," she said bluntly. "It would only be fair if you had a second child. You're living with Tao and you're married to him. He would be scared that you might miss Kris because this baby resembles him so much. If you have the second child, Tao would be more at ease."

".. I see your point.."

"Don't think about it too much. Just go where your heart tells you to go. I'll always support you," she smiled.

"Thanks, Luna," I smile back at her.

Tao comes into the room again - his face in shock.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Luhan called... Kris is in the hospital.."

============

Hihi, this is Anna_banana.

CK0330, the orignal author of the story 'My Last Breath Is For You' gave this story to me to continue because she has many fanfics and it takes a long time to continue to update all of them. I think there were a few people who wanted to take over this story, so I'm thankful that I get to have the honor to continue this story.

I haven't updated in a really long time, I got this story in like September? October? I am so sorry to the fans of this story. But I updated.. yay.. LOL

I hope you continue to subscribe and comment to the story. That is it, thank you~~