Snow

My Royal Romance II

Sighing, I stared up at the ceiling with a frown on my face, pressing my thick, cotton blanket over my body. Today was officially a week after our fight or falling out or whatever it was called and I'm pretty sure I'm miserable without him. Despite what my mom and Seoyeon told me, I haven't dared to touch my phone or even call anyone, out of fear. What if he's mad at me? What if he decides that I'm the worst girl ever and that he likes some other chick? If that happened, I would probably die. 

Biting my lip anxiously, I to my side and snuggled into my pillow, swallowing a gulp. I wonder if he's okay. Since it's winter now, it's getting really cold. Is he properly dressed? Being away from him caused me to worry more and more and I found myself thinking about him everyday. 

Ah, I really want to talk to him now. 

Sitting up, I blinked back the sudden dizziness, running a hand through my tussled, messy hair. Should I talk to him right now then? Not in person, but in real life? That would be best wouldn't it?

I slipped out of bed and rushed into my closet, putting on a pair of jeans and a sweater, covering myself with a thick coat, before going downstairs in a hurry. My mom stared at me with a raised brow as I strode past her and she called after me.

"Where do you think you're going this late?" She questioned, sitting me down on the couch.

"I wanna visit Baekhyun though," I frowned, groaning.

"It's nice that you want to visit your fiance, but it's snowing like crazy outside and you might get buried under all that snow," my mom chuckled, pulling the curtain slightly open to reveal that our backyard was basically planted with snow. I let out a loud hiss and glared at the white sleet, scrunching my nose in frustration.

Oh, so the day I want to see my fiance, it starts snowing?! What a twisted fate.

"What do I do now?" I sighed, mostly to myself and my mom just laughed with a small grin on her face.

"Just go tomorrow. I'm sure it won't do any damage to stay safe," she clucked and I sat there, sulking, but I nodded in reply. "Don't worry. I'm sure you can resolve it all soon. Now go to sleep so you can get an early start in seeing him."

Sighing, I nodded again and limply stood up and dragged my feet across the floor as I went back up to my room, heartbroken. Why can't I go now?! Ah, I miss him a lot, I thought, falling into the bed with a fump. Straight in the morning tomorrow, I promise I will see him and apologize, I hoped, already drifting off to sleep. 

 

Baekhyun POV

I brought the cup of hot chocolate to my lips, delicately sipping it so that I wouldn't burn myself. Today was officially a week after our fight and I gulped down the sweet drink, furrowing my brow in worry. Yuri told me to wait a little bit before I saw Miyeon, but I really want to see her and I don't know if I can wait any longer. Should I just see her now?

I shook my head and turned back to the laptop that was sitting on top of my laps, its fan whirling softly. I can't go, I have work to do right now, I reminded myself, trying to concentrate on what I was doing before I had my break. Even though I tried my best to focus, my fingers just magically stopped tapping the keys and I found myself furrowing my brow even more, my mind swirling with the image of Miyeon.

Why do I keep thinking about her? I hissed silently to myself, shaking my head for the umpteenth time. No, Baekhyun, you have to concentrate on this right now, I groaned miserably, blinking back to the document I was typing up. 

"Baek!" 

My head snapped up in surprise, wondering who called me, but I just sighed as I saw Chanyeol lumbering in the room, waving brightly. "Hi!" He called out in his deep voice, a smile on his childlike face. 

"Hi," I answered back, taking another sip of my hot chocolate. 

"What're you doing?" He asked curiously, peering at my screen, and frowned when he saw big and long words, turning his head away. "Okay I don't wanna ask since it sounds boring, but do you wanna go out and play in the snow with me?!" Chanyeol seemed to bounce up and down with excitement and I noticed that he was bundled in a few coats and hats, making him look absolutely silly. 

"Who made you wear all of that?" I asked, trying to stifle my laughs. He frowned back at me and shoved my face with his gloved hand playfully. 

"No one," he mumbled, pulling up his striped scarf and I just chuckled at him. 

"It's snowing out?" Chanyeol nodded at me with twinkling eyes and I turned staring outside, and indeed it was snowing. 

"So you wanna go play with me, Baek!? Xiuminnie and the others are out already and they're searching for me, but they don't know I'm here," he grinned cheekily, priding in not being caught yet. 

Oh, so I don't think I can visit Miyeon today, since it looks like it's snowing a lot and I might get lost there, I sighed internally and looked up at Chanyeol, who gazed back expectantly. 

"Yeah, okay, I think I can play for a little bit," I smiled weakly, "let me just get my coat and stuff."

Chanyeol let out a deep squeal and I stared up at him, rolling my eyes, before going to my room and putting on my winter coat, gloves, and scarf. I guess seeing Miyeon will have to wait until tomorrow. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys!! short chapter sorry :-(( 

tbh i think i have writer's block i'm just like blERHJJGHH but i hope you guys liked this short chapter looOOool

but omg there's a guy at my new school that looks exactly like my crush and his locker is right across from mine bye im going to die it was nice knowing you guys LOL jk 

anyways I hope you guys have a great day!