CHAPTER 5

UNEXPECTED LOVE

Sunny told everything about her pass...


SOOYOUNG POV

 

she tell me all about her passed. Now i think she's a very poor girl.
"sunny~,i give you an advice, 'not all people are same as you think'..i'm not like those kind of people on your passed,,sorry sunny,i think i should go now," i patted her shoulder,give her a small smile then leave her...

 

SUNNY POV

 

why?,why... i felt like this?
she,she...... no,no, i can't....
i don't want my pass happen to me again.
but why i felt like .... NO!

i ran out from the restaurant. i just walked on random ways.. i can't focus on anything.
suddenly i heard aloud honk,and saw a car going toward me.i wait the car to crush me because at that time i can't move due to late human reaction...

i wait for the car to crush me,i just manage to close my eyes frightened...

But suddenly someone grab my hand and pull me aside and it was sooyoung... as i back to the real life human reaction,i realise i was in sooyoung hug. i felt my heart beat faster,not because of the incident but because of i'm too close to her... i pull away from her..

our eyes in contact,we see each other eyes deeply.. then she lean closer to me,i don't react anything neither lean closer too or pull away.. i felt like i can't control my movement..i felt right to do it...

i close my eyes....

 

NO ONE POV

both sunny and sooyoung kiss,they kiss passionately in the public...

from the KBS building

 

taeyeon stand on her office watch both of them from the window...the tears come out from both her eyes....

 

 


 

 

today i will update more chapter ^^
enjoy reading it =)