CHAPTER 8

UNEXPECTED LOVE

Tiffany get to sleep after crying...
while taeyeon still can't get to sleep until the next morning...


 

TIFFANY POV

 

i cook a breakfast for taeyeon.. done cooking i went to her room to tell her that her breakfast already serve. i knocked her door,but get no respond.so i decide to open it. i saw no one there..
i blink,woah~    , this person really neat.. all her things arrange very well. i close the door,never dare to enter her room..
hmmmph~ i sigh... maybe she went out work early today.. that girl,hissh!...at least she must told me she went early so i don't have to tired cooking for her..

'Ding Dong'
'Ding Dong'

 

i heard a bell rung. i quickly rush to the door opened it and greeting the guest.i shocked looking at the guest.. unexpected guest,,its siwon..

"oppa what are you doing here?" i asked her
"i just want to tell you something,"he replied
"erm what is it?"i guide him to the liiving room..
"Tiffany,actually i'm back from paris just want to meet you,i want to tell you something,"he said..
"huh!"i frown..
"tiffany,"his serious tone start.. he holding my hand now..
"i want to marry you tiffany ~ah,"he kneel down,confessing... i shocked with his confession..

"oppa,mianhe(sorry), i'm married with someone already," i said appologizing and show her the ring on my finger..
"but oyu don't love her,... oh yea, about that agreement,i can help it..i will pay it for you.. if you want i...."he talk none stop but i interrupt "i love her oppa,i already fall on her,"
"but she didn't love you tiffany,"he said want to get the chance..
"i know,but i still love her... i think you should leave siwon.. i don't think we have anything else to talk about,"i said and told her to leave..



SIWON POV

 

why this happen to me??
tiffany... i should get her to marrying me..
if this not my dad's want, i will not.... because i can get lots of other girl around me...

she even don't have any speciality other than that eyesmile...
hmmmph... thinking.... i must find away to get her,otherwise my dad will donate all her wealth to the needed and not transfering to me...
i'm really unwilling to give those money to other people.. i can make more fun with that money...
why my dad make this worse..
urrrrgh... i frustrated...

oh wait~...i grinned smiling...
i think,i should do this to make tiffany hate taeyeon..
then if tiffany hate taeyeon,she will leave her... or i also can make taeyeon hate tiffany... hahaha... its same.. i smile by myself..


kbs company taeyeon's office

 

i should be strong... i musn't show them that i'm weak..
i walk upstair to my office room.. outside my room i saw sunny greeting me.
our greet not like usual which we use to be give each other peck,now she just bowing to me..

i entered my office room.i lean to my leather chair,relaxing..
a pain still hurting my heart but not very hurt like yesterday.. i become more calm..


'knocked knocked'

 

"come in"i order..
unexpected.. it was sunny who enter the  room..
she walk infront of my table and put a white envelope on my table..
i take the envelope and tear it... i take a letter inside it...
i shocked after finished reading it... she want to leave..
i looked at her but she looked at  the floor..

i sigh~... "sunny ~ah," i give her a small smile to make her comfort.. she looked at me...
i stand walk toward her... she shocked with my action..
i grab her hand and pull her..
"come,"i said...
"where?"she asked..
"just follow me," i said simple..
i pull her exiting our building to the restaurant nearby..
we went to the left side as there is only fews people there.. we take an empty table and seat..

as she seat..
"you wait here," i order her..

i walk to the counter bar leave her seat alone...
i saw the tall girl talking to her employee... and i supposed to be know her...
"miss," i called her..
"are you calling me?"she asked pointing to herself...
i just nodded.. she walked toward me.

"oh!, you are that,"i stop her by interrupting "yes,i have come here before with that girl last time," i said pointing to sunny who seat alone and looking at us..
"you?.. ermm,i mean your name?" i asked her..
"i'm sooyoung," she take out her hand,we both shake our hand..
"i need your time for a while, may i? i asked her again...
"ermmm,yea sure~," she replied and let a bit smile on her face..
"come" i told her..
"huh?" she frowned... i start to walk,she following me.. we went to sunny seat..

 

SUNNY POV

 

Taeyeon ~ah,today,i supposed too tell you that i love someone else..
but why are you bring me here... and this place,this is sooyoung's restaurant...
huh!? why taeyeon talk with sooyoung there? are they having fight? did taeyeon mad? wait~ did she know what our relationship now? that can't be...

why? why she bring sooyoung here..
what she planned for??..

"seat," taeyeon told sooyoung to seat..


i just manage to update a little today... but i hope you all still enjoy reading my new chapter ^v^

please leave a comment below ^v^
i love you all readers =)