CHAPTER 3

UNEXPECTED LOVE

Taeyeon back home drunk...Tiffany help her walk to her room but as they arrived at taeyeon's room,taeyeon pinned tiffany on the wall....
 

Taeyeon lean closer to tiffany until their lips in contact.. Taeyeon kiss Tiffany but Tiffany push her to her bed...she doesn't want to kiss taeyeon back,because of their agreement... if she does,its mean she broke the agreement... in the agreement,if she broke the rules of the agreement,she need to pay $500,000 is stated.. if she can't manage to pay,she will be put on the jail... and this is one of taeyeon planned to revenge on her...

Lucky for tiffany,able to defence herself by pushing taeyeon to her bed as she was in drunk and not stronger enough...before she leave taeyeon alone on her room,she take a short look on taeyeon face...she's so adorable..


TIFFANY POV

 

i walk straight to my room,the incident,taeyeon kiss me just now still playing in my mind. i still can feel the taste of her kiss.. i even touch my own lips,unbelieve with what just happen...
my heart beat faster.i felt like i'm just having running one round football field... i hold my chest to calm my heart beat....

i lie down on my bed,i can't sleep well because the incident keep playing on my mind... as i tried to forget about it,its become more rudiculous...

NEXT MORNING

TAEYEON POV



i felt my head a bit heavy this morning,maybe its because of the alcohol i drank last night...
i just wondered what happen last night,the last thing i just remember was my friend help me to enter his car... i hope nothing bad or embarrassing things happen last night... hmmph~

i jumped from my bed and go to the bathroom take my shower..i go to the wardrobe room and wear a simple blue shirt and short pants...Today was an off day for me,so i just spend my time staying at home... hmmph~ i hope i don't have holiday... at home there is that silly girl.. sigh~

i walk to the kitchen,there i don't see my breakfast and tiffany as usual.. i walk to her room to wake her up... i knocked her door... no respond... i knocked again.. no respond also,so i decide to enter her room... i turn the door knob and its not locked... i enter her room and saw her lying on her bed... this the only chance i can look around her room... wowww~ this silly girl must be really fall in love with PINK!.. all her stuff are pink.. i continue my walk,i come closer to her,i wake her up..

"yah,wake up,"i start nudging her... but she still not awake..
"YAH! WAKE UP,WHAT TIME IS IT NOW YOU THINK? WHERE IS MY BREAKFAST?," i shouted to her and a result,she jump shocked.. looking at me with her eyes widen and her face a bit frightened of me,, but its very cute for me..oh!!,wait,what i'm talking about?! sigh

"o...kay,i'll co...ok yoo..ur breakfast aa...fter i...i... have m....y shower,"she stuttered...
"bring my breakfast to the living room,i will wait there,"i told her and leave herso she can take her shower...

''hish that girl are really weird.. hahaha.. she stuttered,maybe she afraid of me.. hmmph~ that mean i can order her anything i want"i thought to myself and let a smile form on my face...
i switch onn the tv,they show a movie... it seens like fun so i just watch it...

after an hour spend watching the movie,tiffany come toward me bring a tray along with her... its my breakfast... she place the tray on the table infront of me.. she serve the dishes and its was ham sandwich..i take a slice and eat it.. "mmmm,it's so tasty"i praise her sandwich..
"thank you,"an eyesmile form on her face...
"did i just praising her sandwich?...aigoo taeyeon ~ah,what with you?i thought on my self...

while enjoying my breakfast she stay stand beside me... she looked a bit tired so i offer her to seat..
but she protest not to seat..
"yah! this is an order,just seat here" i patted on the spaces beside me,because there are no other spaces for her to seat as the couch was only one...

 

TIFFANY POV

 

omo, she offer me to seat,but the only spaces to seat is beside her...hmmph,i should protest this...
"its okay,i can just stand here waiting you finished your breakfast then i will take the dishes and wash it,"i give her an excuse but
"yah! this is an order,just seat here" she said while patting the seat next to her....
after she said that,i can't do anything other than seat...

my heart beat faster as i seat... our body touch a little.. we watch the movie together.. first i can't concentrated on the movie.. but as the time was running,i just forget about my nervousness and enjoy watch the movie... but this not last longer,suddenly the movie we watch play a kiss scene...both couple kiss passionately with each other... both of us become uncomfortable with the scene... my heart beat faster again.. i looked around prevent from not looking at the tv.. i saw the dishes was empty then i got an idea to make an excuse... i pick the dishes and say "i want to wash this dishes" then i run to the kitchen start to wash the dishes..


TAEYEON POV

 

''huh'' i sigh.. lucky she got an excuse to go... why my heart beat faster? hmmph~
"i go to my room,if you don't want to continue to watch the movie just switch it off,"i shouted to her and run to my room..
stupid movie,why should it play that scene on that time... haish~

 

TIFFANY POV

 

i bring the plate to the sink... i wash it,the scene on the movie and last night incident play on my mind..i don't concentrated with the things that i do until

'CRASH'
 

the plate that i hold slipped from my hand and fall on the floor...the plates crash on the floor..
''omo!"i felt afraid..without thinking i start to pick the glass that scattered on the floor.. but suddenly someone was grab my hand.. and its taeyeon..
"omo,fany ah,your finger was bleeding" she said with a worried tone..and look at me nervously..
"did she just call me fany?,and she look adorable with that nervous look"i thought
"taeyeon ~ah,i don't mean to do it,but it slip from my hand... i'm sorry" i said starting to pick the glasses that scattered everyway...

before i continue picking it up,taeyeon pull me to the chair near to us.. she let me seat there..
she walk away leaving me and come back with a small box.. its first aid box.. she clean the wound and wrap it with plaster... as she did the work i gazing on her face,she so cute that i just realise about it..
but i look away as she realise that i look at her for a long enough..

she done with her work.. she lift the first aid kit and want to leave.. but before she leave she say "next time be careful,don't you ever pick that sharp things again and don't worry for that plate... it just nothing," coldly..
but i can saw her kind side from that time... i smile as i look at the cute cartoon plaster wrap on my finger..

 

TAEYEON POV

 

what did i do just now? did i just help her? why should i,i supposed to be happy with that..what just happened to me this lately??

'ring ring'
'ring ring"

 

my phoned ring,i pick it up.

"Honey,bogoshippo" an aegyo from the other line..
"oh baby,i miss you too" i said happily after heard her aegyo...
"Honey,i got nothing to do today,don't you want to bring me somewhere? like having lunch at the restaurant near to our office?,"one more time aegyo from her... i can't resist her aegyo even some time its a bit annoyed..
and i can know she was pouting right now...
"hmmph~ okay baby,i will pick u up later" i said to make her happy...

 

SUNNY POV

 

"thank you,honey, i love u so much.. mwahhh,"i make a kiss sound because i know she like that...
"no need to thanks baby,everything i'm happy as u love me that much"she said happily..

end of our conversation

i can't let she spend her time with her wife,,, otherwise she will fall in love with her..i should make them far away from each other..this is my mission.. if i fail i will lose her also her money..

i changed my clothes and be ready to go out... suddenly i heard a honk from outside.. i opened the door and saw it was taeyeon open the car's door for me... i give her a peck on her lip so she will more fall in love with me,before i enter her car..as a result,she smile happily and start to drive to our destination..

 

AT THE RESTAURANT

 

SUNNY POV

 

we enter the restaurant...her hand on my waist, we spot one empty table and walk toward it... we have a seat there..not long we have our seat,the waiter come bring the menu books and take our order...
i order an expensive desert,same as taeyeon also...

while waiting for our meal,taeyeon excuse herself to the toilet..
there i seat alone,enjoying the music playing the background for the restaurant...

 

SOOYOUNG POV

 

"hmmph!?",that is the girl that i met last time...
i walked toward her and greet her
"hello miss,are you the one that i talk with last time?"i asked her to confirm on it..
"oh yea,hello,i get to see you again... what are you doing here?"she smile and ask me what i'm doing... i just chuckle with her question..
"i think we're not introducing each other last time,that why you don't know me,"i giggle..
"huh?, yea,, because that time you seems like busy"she stated..
"here. i'm choi sooyoung the owner of this restaurant" i said proudly and let a smile..
"woah~ so you are the owner of this big restaurant?you must be rich enough to build this big beautiful restaurant,"she praising me...
"and don't forget to introduce myself,i'm sunny," she continue and smiling...

during our conversation... i saw one girl out from the toilet come toward us.. she smile on sunny but a jealous face form on her face as she look at me... i wonder why..
she come closer to sunny.. and ask "baby,who is her?"
"oh yea,this is the owner of this restaurant choi sooyoung,"she said to the girl..
"and this is kim taeyeon my girlfriend,"she introduce her to me...
i smile on both of them..

wait~ did she just said that her was her girlfriend?? sigh~ sooyoung maybe this is not your luck.. hmmph~
my heart scattered into pieces as i heard that...i excuse myself with the reason i need to do my work as i know i don't have anyhing to do... i just can't stand seeing both of them laughing with each other enjoying their lunch...

 

TAEYEON POV

 

"Baby,are you sure she don't teasing you," i said worried she will take my sunny bunny from me...
"Honey,she don't do anything on me,.. also,i only love you,no one can replace you in my heart"she said sweetly while cupping my face,so i can see her eyes..
i felt a bit relieve from her words but still worrying a bit....

The time pass faster for me as i spend my time with sunny...its already late night.. i send her home, as we arrived infront of her house she give me a kiss before she enter her house...,we also promise to see each other tomorrow again at our offfice.. i drove home and park my car at the garage...

i look at my watch and show its already 1.00 am,i think tiffany already felt asleep,so i just walk straight to my room,but i stopped as i saw someone lying on the couch... i come closer to observed it.. it was tiffany.. she seems like waiting for me to come home... before i go to my room,i went to the kitchen to have a drink because i felt thirsty... as i placed my glass on the table i saw a lots of dishes serve on the tables...i sigh.. i felt guilty on her,,,i know it was dinner dishes for me and she cookes all of it..

i still feeling guilty.. i walk closer to her,nudging her to wake her up...
"fany fany,wake up,"i said softhly don't want to shocking her...
she wake...she rub her eyes and look at me.. she also take a look on the clock hanging at the wall behind me.. she realise that,its already very late night..

"did u just come back home? where are you going until this late night?"the first question she asked me..
"ermm,yeaa...i just from my office,they call me for an emergency," i lied to her because i felt guilty if i told her that i was enjoying out there...
"yah! i'm hungry,let's eat together," i lied to her that i'm hungry,i will feel more guilty if i don't eat her serve as i know she must be tired preparing all of it...
"okay," she smile... her eys form cresent shape and it was very pretty...
i walk to the kitchen and she was behind me,following me...
we have our seat and eat our dinner... i praise her dishes to make her happy...

after have a dinner together.we go to our own room... i felt suffer that night eating a lots of stuff...

 



 

sorry for the late update... i have my exam now adays...and i got an E grade for two of my subject... so i don't have time to write for the update...this is the only i can write for this time... i hope u all enjoy...

i wonder what will be the end of this story.. hmppph~ u all just wait for the last chapter.. i will make it fun ^^

don't be a silence reader... please leave a comment... ^^
i will continue writing if i have time..

love u all reader! ^v^