CHAPTER 4

UNEXPECTED LOVE

Tiffany and Taeyeon eat dinner together.


Next morning

Taeyeon as usual wake up early,take her shower then wear her office cloth.Before she go,she eat her breakfast that made by Tiffany...

In the office

 

Taeyeon walked to her office room. On the table there is lot of file.She called her assistant to come to her office because she need an explaination for this... not long after that,there is are knocked on the door...

"come in," taeyeon said
"what with this files on my table?" taeyeon asked..
"sir,we need you to checked up and your signature on every files there, as you are successorof your father Mr.Kim,"he explain.
"oh,okay... thank you,you can leave now,"Taeyeon order.
as her assistant walked out
"oh ,this is too much,"she sigh fatigue

 

Lunch time

 

Taeyeon still busy with checking and signing the files..
suddenly someone come to her room without knocked.its was sunny..
sunny asked taeyeon to bring her to have a lunch at the restaurant near to their office building but taeyeon rejected it as she got too many work to do..

"i have lots of work sunny,you can go there if you want too... sorry baby.. i had to finished this all by today..its very important for our company,"taeyeon appologizing and continued with her work.
"okay,i will go there by myself,you can continue with your work," sunny said disappointedly

 

At the restaurant

SUNNY POV

 

 

huh! i sigh,taeyeon is busy now,but lucky for me,she pay for my lunch today. so i can order anything i want...

"miss,can i take your order please~"the waiter asked me politely.
"hmmph~ i want one dishes special kimbap,a small dishes spicy kimchi and juices please," i stated..
"please wait for your meal to come miss," the waiter said smiling and leave...

i don't know why i keep coming to this restaurant and i wonder where the heck is that taller girl choi sooyoung ...
i felt abnormal as i near to her and talk with her.i looked around the restaurant,then i spot sooyoung at the counter bar talking with her workers.

i lift my hand up and waving my hand to get her attention to me...

 

SOOYOUNG POV

 

what that,that taking my attention?
whose there waving to me?

oh! that is sunny,who was she waving at? me?
i looked behind me,no one there,so i think she is waving to me. i wave my hand back and walk toward her. I greet her with wide smile..i felt very happy,i can spend my time with her.

we have our lunch together..we share lots of story together.she also share her problem with me...
"why,both of you official while you don't love her?" i asked her..
"i will never fall in love again to anyone,, for me all people are same,all of them just want to take an advantage to me,they don't love me as the way they should be," she cried telling me her passed...
there i lend my shoulder to her,so she can cried as much as she want


SUNNY POV

 

why i felt right to tell her about my past? she just nothing.. i just know her for these past few days.. i never share my story or problem to anyone before... why now i tell her everything?

 

[SUNNY PASS]

 

she is very pretty girl.. most of the guys even girls asked for dating her. she's very kind,helpfull,she also make people comfort around her. she also very protective when someone need help.

But all her kind heart lose when this guy come to her life.

one nice morning,she got propose by a good-looking guy at the park to be his girlfriend. Sunny who have a crush on this guy accepted the propose. Both of them become official until this one late night...

Sunny went to the bank,she want to withdraw her saving.. she need money to pay her exam papers.. when she check her account,she saw that her account only left $50 while she know she should have $5000 on her saving. sunny rang her boyfriend to asked about this because her boyfriend once have hold her ATM card as she fully believe her boyfriend will not withdraw her money without her know...
sunny tried to rang her boyfriend again and again,but still no answer...

Then sunny decided to go to her boyfriend apartment.
arrive infront of her boyfriend room,she unlocked the door as she got a spare key on her.. as she opened the door,she saw her boyfriend making out with other girls...

since that day,she hate all of the people around her...she want to take the revenge...

[end of sunny passed]


 

i just tried to make soosun here... the next chapter also about soosun..
sorry guy for the late update..

i just hope u all enjoy reading it.. ^v^