chapter 24

UNEXPECTED LOVE

 

 

 

TAEYEON POV

 

 

I shocked with the sudden hug from tiffany but i felt close to her also.. it felt famililar in the hug,it felt i'm use to it,it felt like i was care in this world,i felt love in our hug.. i never think of to break the hug but the bell from the main door bring me to the reality that i was wrong.. i break the hug and walk to the main door,but my heart still beating faster as always as i'm near tiffany.
 

 

i open the door to reveal two girl which one of them with black hair and tanned skin that i'm very familiar with..
"hi taeyeon," the tanned girl greet me..the blonde girl just wave her hand to me and both of them showing their smile.
"hey yul,come inside,woah,thanks for coming,"i give both of them a welcome hug and told them to go inside the house...
"wait here,i'll call tiffany first," i leave them in the living room and went to tiffany room.



 

"fany ~ah,yuri is coming,also with jessica,they're waiting you at the living room," i told her even i felt a little bit uncomfortable just thinking on our hug session just now.
"ah,really? okay,i will go now then," she stand from her spot and leave the room approaching the two girl who stand at the living room.



 

"jess,!" fany call excitedly on her friend..i think my eardrum will be broken..i just give a chuckle..
"yah!,no need to call me that loud,you think i'm deaf?" jessica scold her..while tiffany just pouting...
i just giggle with the sight of tiffany pouting... she's really adorable... while staring at the two girl talking to each
other,i felt a nudge from my left.. i look for the owner and its yuri...
 


"mwo?" i asked her..
but she just shaking her head,said nothing..
"wae~?" i want to know why she nudging me...
"you" she just said,i don't understand with her meaning...
"me? what with me?"i ask her blankly..
she chuckle while shaking her head before answering my question..
"you like her,no i think the right word is you love her...right?"i shocked that she caught me..
"how do you know?" i asked keeping myself look cool
"your eyes, i can see it from your eyes,that loving eyes,you never give a look at someone like that," she said while looking at the two girl that far enough from us that they will not hear our conversation...
i just let out a chuckle..
"so what if i like her or loving her..what the use if she don't love me back,you want her to be with me just because she's pitying my father? no..i don't want it.. even i love her,i can't force her to be with me... i want her to choose her own life,her own choose who she want to be with," i confess my feeling and inhale a deep breath to keep myself relax..
"what IF she love you," yuri question me with emphasing the word 'if'..
"it an 'if' yuri..its not true... so what should i answer on that question?," i told her,i felt a slight hurt inside my heart... i know that i'm not deserve her..
"but the truth is....," her word was cut off by the sound of the bell..
"sorry yul,i think our guest is coming," i left her hanging with her word and went to the main door to greet the comer...

 

 


i open the door to be greet by my office friends... i let them went inside and let the door open and the guest keep coming.. the living room start to be crowd so some of them went outisde at swimming pool area where there is very large space.. the sound from the DJ bring the feeling on the party.. some of my friend dancing with each other some of them enjoying chatting and also some of them having a wine competition... i greet them all one by one..thanking them for coming to the party..

 


i look at my watch showing its already 11pm... i search for the maid and ask her to bring a cake... i put candles on it designing 22...i lift the cake with both of my hand and went to tiffany... i signal the DJ to stop his music and it stop... i start to sing happy birthday song when the silent felt the room... everyone following me singing the birthday song as they realise i'm bringing a cake in my hand...i stop infront of her and give her a smile... she give me her eyesmile back which always melting me...

 


"tae," she just said that word...i give her a smile again and told her to blow the candle..
"now blow the candle fany ~ah,but before that why don't you wish first....i hope your wish will come true," i can't help but keep smiling infront of her...
"she close her eyes for a moment and blow the candle," everyone in the party cheer together... the DJ start to play her music again.. everyone back to their doing...


 


i cut a piece of cake and shove it to . she shock with the sudden food coming into . but as she know that i'm doing it,she cut a large piece of cake and lift it up to shove it to me...i want to run away but its too late,she caught the collar of my shirt and pull me.. she turn me around and shoved the cake into my mouth... i felt my mouth full of cake cream.. i just let out a happy chuckle and same goes to her..
the yulsic couple just looking at us and shaking their head looking our behavier.. they cut some cake and lovingly feed each other... i just rolled my eyes to yuri with her romantic season..



 

i went to the bathroom to whipe out the cream that left on my cheeks and lips...after done cleaning myself i walk out to the living room... on my way walking i saw to figure making out..i just give a glance but look at it back again as i realise it was tiffany and other guy... i felt my heart being stab or crashed in a pieces... the tears flow from my eyes... i know i don't have any reason to be angry as she is not my wife or girlfriend... but i love her and felt jealous with it.... i clench my fist and storm my feet going to the back of my house.. i need a fresh air and don't want anyone to see me in this statement...

 

 

 


 





i just update the new chapter.... actually its should be long,but its too long,so i think i will continue it to another chapter... but i don't know when i will be updating... so i'm going now... please be patient waiting for my next chapter and leave a comment... i like,no i think i love to read your comment.. and subcribe also ^v^