CHAPTER 17

UNEXPECTED LOVE

 

 

tiffany and yuri shocked when they meet each other.... it was very long time ago they last seeing each other... not as a couple but as one of the highschool friend...

 

 

YURI POV

 

i heard her calling me ''yuri'' so its confirmed me that she is hwang mi young. i tried to talk to her but jessica interrupt us,she greet mi young.
jessica know her?? and miyoung too?? how??
i got spaced out with their conversation i need to think.. but i heard a little...
Tffany?.. after a long observation..
now,i see,her name was changed from miyoung to tiffany.

what she do here?? the only one inside the room is taeyeon..
oh my god! thats cannot be.. how??
did taeyeon really married with this girl? i know taeyeon have mention about her wife name and its tiffany, and it is miyoung??

how coincidence.
all the question,all the puzzle in my mind got interrupted by miyoung..
"yuri,where is my tae tae?" she asked me,i can see her started to crying..
"huh?" i frowned..
this question adding to my question in my mind.
what is this mean? she don't know who she married with??
"you dare to ask where is she?? after you leave her??" i said harshly with cold tone to her when i remember the hard time we have been pass through....


 

JESSICA POV

 

i never heard that cold tones ever come out from yuri's mouth.her eyes full of anger.
i just know that in this situation yuri have misunderstood something.
i tried to comfort tiffany,i know yuri is my girlfriend and i should be in her side,but in this situation i want to choose the right side..which is tiffany... i know,she have suffer alots already...

"YAH! seobang,why you said that to tiffany? she's my friend," i try to defend tiffany.
yuri just let an angry chuckle,"friend?? taeyeon also my friend.. i ca't forgive her with what she do,taeyeon hurt because of her," she said angrily...
"if you want to know,tiffany nearly cried every night because she missed  taeyeon that badly,she leave korea not by her own want,its her dad," i said back to yuri.
"you have a prove to show me that she really hurt leaving taeyeon?? no right??" she asked me and cause me to shocked..
"seobang,...............," i looked into her eyes
"i don't have anything to show you to prove it,but now i really need you to believe me,i never lie to you,please." i beg..


 

YURI POV

 

me and jessica have a long eye contact.. at last, i close my eyes and let out a deep defeat sigh~.. i open my eyes and looked at mi young.
"i'm sorry,i just can't control myself .. its hurt me to see my bestfriend to be suffer,"i apologize

"what happened with her? something bad?"
"please,yuri tell me where she is,i want to meet her badly,"
"and this necklace,how it come to be here? on other hand?,"she asked me nonstop and showing me the blue lock necklace. her tears still flowing wetting her cheeks..

seriously miyoung, you can't puzzled this out??



 

TIFFANY POV

 

"what happened with her? something bad?"
"please,yuri tell me where she is,i want to meet her badly,"
"and this necklace,how it come to be here? on other hand?," i asked her hope she answer all the question...
i want to meet her.i want to apologize,i want to hug her... i reallly miss her... i want her to be with me for the rest of my life...

"do you still love her like before?" she asked me..
"i never forget about her,i remember her everyday. i never miss not loving her even a second." i told her the truth and what my heart said...
"first of all i want to tell you........... she's married," my heart felt like being stabbed by knife hundred time. its really killing me...
"with?" i'm being curious wanna know more about her....
why she's married with other people?... maybe i'm true at that time..she's not loving me like what i thought before... its just one sided love..

"she just married with the one she loved with whole her heart," my heart become heavy... the one that she love must be me.. but why other people?? did she forgot about me??
"but they don't have child yet,possibility she never sleep in one bed yet with her wife or kiss," i felt a slight joy... but full of curiousity...
"why?" i asked
"because,she don't know that the girl she married with is the one who she loved the most," yuri told me and make me really not understand..
"huh?" i got speechless,don't know what to say.

 

 

YURI POV

 

"mi young" i call her..
"yes?" she waiting for me to speak...
"the necklace that you hold,its your jung taeyeon, the one in that room is the same taeyeon that you loved from the highschool,the one beautiful angelic kim tae yeon inside is the one who are being nerd at school that you loved, the one you married with is the same taeyeon," i reveal to her..
"but their surname? kim and jung," she asked me still disbelieve..
"and if she's the same taeyeon that i loved,why don't she recognise me?.. i love my nerdy,dorky taeyeon not this rich arrogant taeyeon," she said...

i tell her what has happened with taeyeon

 

YURI STORY

 

........

 

 

 


 

 


to be continue... sorry its an emergency stop here.... i will update the next chapter when i got free time...
hope you all enjoy the chapter even the chapter are not done fully...  actually its more longer.. mianhe~