STARTING

UNEXPECTED LOVE

taeyeon rush to the toilet and bumped someone....she fell to the floor...to their destiny the person she bumped with,is Tiffany...

 

SOOYOUNG POV

"huh! at last i have finish with the file,so i can walk around my restaurant to see my costumer" i said to myself...

i go out from my office room then go to downstair to see my costumer... i smiled as i saw lots of people come and enjoy their meal at my restaurant... i just think that my restaurant run smoothly as i build this new building in seoul and near to the famous news building all over korea 'KBS News'...

I have ask some of my free employees who stand waiting for the new costumer to come.
"how our costumer today? are they satisfied with our service and meal?" i ask him..
"yes ma'am,they all enjoy eating their meal happily and some of them also said they will come again here tomorrow" said my employee politely as i'm their boss...
i felt satisfied with the answer and left him.. i continue to walk around then have my own seat on the bar counter... There i take one wine bottle and pour it on the glass... i have a sip and looking randomly around the restaurant...

suddenly i saw one cute women seat alone drink a same wine like mine... i observed her from her head to her toe... i felt like my heart beat a little faster than the usual... i saw her wearing a bling black dress,a pearl necklace and a pairs star shap earings... i make my way to her because i just felt a bit curious about her.. she make my heart beat fast...

as i come nearer to her my heart beat become more faster...as i arrive infront of her table,she look at me smiling but also a bit puzzling on her face...

"hello,i'm the owner of this restaurant,my name choi soo young,most people just call me sooyoung,"i greet her and give a wide smile...
"what ur name" i added as her puzzle face dissapear from her expression..."oh,yea,i'm Sunny, i  have a lunch here while my work place are near to this restaurant,"she said while pointing to KBS building showing that she work at that place.. "wow,what u do there... what ur position?"i said so we can talk much... "ermm,i'm the secretary there"she smile... "oh~," thats all i just can say after see her smiling face...

i felt like just grab her and kiss her,but i know i can't do that to my costumer...suddenly my phone rang and my mind snapping me out.. i answer the phone and signal to her that i need to go... she just nodded and give one more smile that i love very much...
 

Back to Toilet

 

TAEYEON POV

"miss sorry,i don't mean to bumped with you"i say sound a bit apologize... i tried to stand but before i can fully stand,i lose my balance and fall again... now i landed on the girl..
both our head knock each other...
"ouch!"i groaned felt pain on my head...
 

'SLAP'

her hand landed on my left cheek... i felt like all my left teeth want to pull off...
then she pushed me aside and make her own way out of the toilet...
"YAH! why are you slapping me?" i say to her but she already gone from my sight...
i stand by the help of the wall so i don't fell to the floor again for the third time...
i continue walk to the sink and wash my shirt...i saw a red marks on my cheeks on the mirror... i touch my cheeks  and its hurt alot... i groan and felt really frustrated as i think this day is my bad day...

"i will take revenge on that girl if i saw her again" i say to the reflection of my mirror...
"i will make that girl suffer like what i felt right now" i thought... but suddenly my mind snapped out by remembering sunny are waiting for me outside... i make my own way out of the toilet and go straight to the table where we are before...

on my way to the table,i saw her stand and walk to me... a worried expression shown on her face...
she lift her arm,touching my left cheeks and she realise that there are red marks...
"honey,why your cheek... did someone hit you when you go to the toilet" she asked worriedly to me..
i just hold her hand,"i just been slapped with someone because i have bumped with her when i rush going in" i explain to her...
"what! who that person?? how dare that person slapped my honey" sunny said angrily and looking around like she want to beat all people there...
"baby,i'm okay..i think we should just go to our place back and continue our work as we finished our meal already" i said calming her and planning to back to our work..


JESSICA POV

"hey,what u take so long? u know ur noodles already getting cold"i said to her..
"someone bumped on me twice on the toilet and she is a girl...the worse things is she touch my !"she explain with an angry face...she form a fist on her hand holding her angry...
"what!?" i said a bit shocking her
"hahahaha....maybe she is your destiny,like a drama,their first meet were horibble but they end with happy ending"i burts into laugh...
"JESSICA! shut up"she said in english ...

i can't help but giggle...i stop as i saw her serious expression because i don't want to spend a whole day to persuade her..she then has her meal and we finished our drink...

we make our way out the restaurant after we pay the meal at the counter...outside we walked along the street...

"jessi, i have been invite to the star party held by Mr.Kim at his house"she said to me,a smile form on her face..."ermm,u want to go with me? cause i don't have a friend to go with"she pouting..
i hate if someone pouting to me,so i just agreed to go with her.. she jumped up and down happily after know i will go with her...
"hey by the way,how u got invited to that party?"i ask her curiously..
"yah!,i'm a writer? i write script,novel even lyrics also"she said "Mr.Kim is my boss,he invited all his worker''she added.
"owh~" i just nodded for her explaination..

THE DAY WHICH THE PARTY ON

TIFFANY POV

''hmmmmph~ what should i use?, this black one or this white dress?" i think on myself to choose the clothes to wear on the party later... i got confused with both of my dress.. but then i just pick it randomly and i just pick the black one...i put it on and look at myself on the mirror... i felt perfect with the dress.... then i walk to my cosmestic drawer..i apply an eyeliner,lipstick,blusher and other..
i have finished make up myself...
 

''ding dong''

''ding dong''

i heard my bell and smile because i know who was behind the door
"i'm coming jessi!"i shouted
i take my hand bag on the table at pick the key... i open my door and saw my bestfriend jessica waiting for me... i closed my door and locked it so my house will be safe... i put the key on my bag...we walk together interwined our hand and walk to the car park... jessica seat on the drive seat and i seat beside her,she start her car engine and start to drive to our destination... after have a lots random chat we arrived there and many pretty actress and hansome actor are come... jessica park her car then we go enter the house...

the house were so big... the garden are full with the actress and the actor...
i make on my way to greet Mr.Kim...
"annyeonghaseyo,Mr.Kim"i let my eyesmile greeting him
"oh yea,annyeonghaseyo,Tiffany ~ah... aigoo u are very pretty with those dress" he said praising me infront of her friend
"thank you for your praise sir" i let one more eye smile to him and his friend... all of them smile to me...
i make my own way to another place and greet some other actress and actor that know me well...

the happines,noises and laugher in the party was disturb by the greet from the Mr.Kim...
he used microphone so everyone who are attend hear his speech...
"i want to make an announcement to u all who are atend here"he said...he look at me and give a wide smile
"i want to announce that i want my daughter Kim Taeyeon married with my best worker writer ever,Tiffany Hwang"he said and a light were pointing to me and his daughter..
"this is my last wish to my daughter because i think my life are not long anymore" he added... as her speech done...i can't blink even once...my eyes wide open still can't gather about what just happen... i started blink when someone nudge me,its jessica.. i back to the reality..

"hey,are that man mean you to marry with his daughter?"jessica said pointing to another person with the light pointing toward her...
i make my eyes looking at the person... my eyes widen as i saw her faces and my jaws dropped.. Jessica seems confused looking at my expressions...
"hey,are you okay?" jessica said keep nudging me..
"jessi,she's the one who i was i met at the toilet last time,the one who bumped on me and touch my... arrrgh!" i said frustrated...

i leave jessica and make my way to Mr.Kim...
"sir,i'm sorry i can't marry your daughter"i said protest..
"you are single right??"Mr.Kim asked me
"yes i am" my eyebrows lift up as i answer his question...
"so please marry with my daughter,i know you very well,and also i know my daughter, i know that only you suit with my daughter" he smile patted on my shoulder..
"Appa!, i don't want to married her,i don't love her,i even don't know who she was"another girl from behind interrupted us
i turned around and saw it was kim taeyeon who was Mr.Kim daughter and the one who i will married with..
"cough,cough"suddenly Mr.Kim coughing non stop and he also cough a blood...after he faint and fall to the ground...


we bring him to the hospital...

AT THE HOSPITAL

 

TAEYEON POV

i sat infront of the ICU room...my heart can't stop beating faster... i just pray to god that my appa will survive.. i plant my face on my palm holding my tears but as much as i hold,the more tear were come out...
suddenly someone patted my right shoulder.. i look at my left side and there is Tiffany seat next to me.. she tried to calm me down..

"Mr.Kim will be alright,i'm sure he will fine"she said and give a smile to me... i admit i felt more calm because of her..
suddenly i saw a short girl run toward us...i know that girl,she's sunny my girlfriend...she come toward me and hugged me...

"honey,what happen to your daddy?"she ask me with the sad tone..
sigh,"he still in there,the doctor still not come out yet,i'm worried something happen to my father"i replied as the tears come out from both my eyes...
"your father will be okay honey,believe me"she said while hugging me and patted on my back.. i felt different,i don't felt calm as the way tiffany calm me.. but i just ignore it and hugged my sunny tighter...

"anyone here,Mr.Kim related?"someone say that.. i turned to the voice and stated "i'm his daughter Kim Taeyeon"..
"hmmph,first we're sorry" i felt a heavy weight on my heart,i think i know what the doctor want to say.."your father,he's alive" i felt the weight were pull away from me but not until the doctor say "but....he don't have much time for his life"... i felt the darkness was around me..  i felt weak as i heard about it..
the doctor add "your father wait you inside,and he said he wanted to see you"
 

i walked inside the room and meet my father... i saw my father lie down on the bed,i saw him...he was weak... i run toward him and hugged him.. he patted on my head..
"appa!"i burst into cried..."taeyeon ~ah"my father said weakly.. i come near to him so i can hear what he said clearly..
"yes father?"... "i want to ask a favor on you... did u do if i ask u to do it?"he said... i nodded and hold his hand... "yes!i will do.. i promise! i will do"i said promising..
"i want you to marry Tiffany,only her can take care of you"he said... "appa~.. i can't do this"i protest "i have sunny for my life already"i added..
my father just shaking her head meaning not agreed with me.. "please i want you to marry Tiffany,i don't have time anymore"he said..
i cried as he said that.. i love my father much more than anyone.. so i just agreed.. and i also have a planned to do about this...
"taeyeon ~ah,as my life a short,i want u to married by this week"he said... i shocked as i heard that... but i just agreed with him..

Tiffany behind me heard everything about the conversation between me and my father... she just nodded her head,meaning she  agreed to marry with me...

 

SUNNY POV
 

"YAH! let me go in,i want to visit Mr.Kim also"i shout to the two guard..
"we can't let you go in,because Mr.Kim told as to not let anyone disturb his conversation inside" the guard told me and push me aside..
"! that guard not let me in" i mumbled by myself...

"i know Mr.Kim will ask taeyeon to married tiffany,and also i know taeyeon will follow her father order"i whispered to my self..
"! if taeyeon married with Tiffany,i can't spend her money anymore... and also i don't get what i want yet...i should take her card credit last time...so i can spend it... ! this is .."i thought...

TAEYEON POV

 

"we already complete all our necessary for our wedding"i said as i rolled my eyes from her..
"yes,i know.. and we will married on this sunday"she stated..

"huh! don't think i don't know what your planned... i know you treat my father kindly just because his money right~?"i stated to her harshly..
"you better take care for your mouth... i don't need your money.. i treat him just because he treat me kindly also"she said grinding her teeth...

i left her as i remember about sunny... i dial her phone number..

'ring ring'

'ring ring'

 

"hello"the other line answer...

"hello baby...i want to meet with you... i need to talk something with you"i told her..
"i see you at the restaurant near the our office,i will wait you there" i stated to her..
"okay,i will go there now"she replied and shut her phone..

we meet at the restaurant.. i told her everything... i felt guilty as i need to leave her..
holding her hand "baby~ i really love you,i don't want to leave you... but i can't.. my father want to be like this" i look down as i apologize because i felt really guilty with her...
"honey~ its okay... actually i have a planned" she said..
i'm puzzling..

SUNNY POV

"honey~ its okay...actually i have a planned" i said..
i can see her face puzzling about what i just said.. so i explain to her about the planned
"why not you just married with her under papers"i explain
"under paper? what do you mean? i don't get what you mean baby"she still puzzling
"just make an agreement that you only married her infront of the people,there u can make a condition what both of you two can do and not"i explain..
"u can make a condition no ,no baby,no kiss,not sleep on the same bed,use own money to buy food or own stuff" i sugessted to her...

"taeyeon,if you sleep with her,and have a then she pregnant... both of you will have a baby..also known as your generation... that mean your wealth will be pass on your kids"i thought myself and smile... i just planned this.. so i can get back what is mine...

"thank you baby...you just help me with this hard situation"she said happily to me... i just give her a smile...



SUNDAY AT THE WEDDING CEREMONY
 

many of people come to watch taeyeon and tiffany marriage ceremony... their council work smoothly... all the guests cheers with their marriage...almost all the guest wooing when both taeyeon and tiffany kiss each other approving both of them are wife and husband...

AT THEIR HOME

 

taeyeon take out the paper from his briefcase... she give the paper to Tiffany. and she read it...
as she finished reading on it,she shocked that taeyeon make that agreement... Tiffany just sign the paper and when to one of the room and shut her door...

taeyeon felt very happy as she got the signature from tiffany... she felt like she just a victory over everything...

 

on the other side..

 

TIFFANY POV

 

i walk to one of the room... i closed my door and seat on the end of the bed....
i let out my tears burst.. i just married with someone,but i have been end to be like this... i have been made as her slave...
in the agreement,she said that,i will not sleep with her,i will cook for her.. i will clean the house... i will washes all her cloth...i will only buy my food and stuff by my own...i can't sleep before she come from the office...i will be paid for everything i do...

i felt like a slave more than a wife....

i fall asleep for crying for a long time...

On the next morning

 

'knocked knocked'
'knocked knocked'

Taeyeon knocked Tiffany door... a few minutes after that Tiffany open the door...
"YAH! wake up... i want my breakfast... i need to go to my office today"she shouted as she talk with deaf person..
"arasso~"Tiffany replied weakly.. Taeyeon can see Tiffany red and puff eyed.. but she just ignore about it...

Tiffany make a pancakes for their breakfast... she served the dished infront of the taeyeon...
taeyeon eat the whole pancakes and leave the dishes on the tables.... she leave and take her bag and go to her office..
Tiffany who are stay at home,clean everything around the house including the dishes that taeyeon leave..
she felt really tired doing all the things... she enter her room,and switch her computer onn...
she continue witing novel as that is her work...

AT KBS NEWS BUILDING

TAEYEON POV

its time to me to go home...

suddenly ..."hey"someone patted my shoulder from behind..its my friend from the office...
"we are here want to congratulate on your wedding.. your wife are so pretty"they say and praising my wife...
i just let a small laugh with them..
"hey,why not we celebrate,as we want to show you that we a congratulate on both of you"they said suggesting me to agreed with them..
i just let a smale smile... and agreed with them as i just want to enjoy myself than stay at home with the one that i hate....

we just hang out at our recently place..we drink beer to celebrate my wedding... i really enjoy the moment with them... i drink a lots until i felt very dizzy and can't stand straight...

TAEYEON'S HOUSE

TIFFANY POV

 

sigh~ "i felt sleepy,where the heck are she till this late night?" i sigh...
 

'honked honked'
'honked honked'

 

I jumped shock on the honk sound... i open the door and saw one guy holding still one girl beside him to stay her stand... i saw it was taeyeon.. i help the guy and asked what just happen... he just told me that they just celebrating our wedding by hangout and drinks some beer...

the man left taeyeon on me... he back to her car and drove out from our place... i look at taeyeon face...i felt my heart beat faster... i saw her adorable face that i never saw before....
she mumbled on something but i can't heard it...
i bring her inside and go to her room...its hard for me to bring the drunk person... its take a long time to reached her room... as i enter her room she pinned me on the wall....