chapter 23

UNEXPECTED LOVE

 

here i'm back.. sorry,because i always take a long break to make an update :|  it's to tiring for me typing the new chapter.... and also my brain nowadays not work..to be honest,actually myself also forgot this story,so i need to read again from the start before updating the new chapter..hahaha.... such a stupid author i am :P okay here my debt to you all reader!

 

 

 

 

 

saturday
the day when the party will be held.



 

TAEYEON POV

 

i woke up early in the morning,greet by tiffany angelic sleepy face that close to me... at first i shocked by the sudden closeness,but as i realise it is tiffany i lay my head back on the pillow and staring at her face..i remove her hair that cover her face... i want to see her full face... i felt my heart bear race up as she look really like a goddess... but to sad for me,today is our last day to be together...
 


i keep rubbing my thumb on her cheeks..i don't care if she will awake,i just want to touch her for the last time...
"i love you fany ~ah" i whispered because i'm afraid if someone will hear about this...
"if just you love me back,i will never let you go fany ~ah,i will keep you with me forever.. whenever i'm with you my heartbeat keep beating faster but i know i'm not deserve on you,i should free you from your nightmare on marrying me force fully... on behalf my father i want to appologise to you" i felt my cheeks wet..i don't know that i just let out a tears..

 



i get off from the bed and went to bathroom to wash my face... i just remember that we need to send grandma to the airport since she will be busy with her meeting in japan and she also can't attend the party later...i felt happy just knowing that she will left,but on the other side,i felt sad that she can't see tiffany for the last time... i don't know how will i explain to her later if she find out that i'm not with tiffany again and that we just doing a fake loving thingy..

 


i went out form the bathroom and come near to the sleeping tiffany... i shake her shoulder to wake her up... i don't want to wake this angel up,but i need to because i want her to meet grandma for the last time today... sigh~
"fany fany,...... fany ~ah," she's awake and rubbing her eyes cutely... i just giggle on her.. i told her that we need to send grandma off to the airport..she just reply me with nodded and went to the bathroom to take her shower.... i went out to the kitchen to prepare for our breakfast..

 

 


i take 6 pieces of oatmeal bread and toast it... i spread butter and coconut jam on it..then place it on the plate.. not long after that grandma and tiffany come out from their room and went straight to the kitchen... they take their seat while me serve them the breakfast....
we eat with no much talk that morning... after having breakfast,i help grandma lifting her luggage into the trunk..  after making sure that everything is fine,i start the car engine and drive off to the airport. after some minutes driving,we finally arrive at the airport... there we greet by our grandma butler... the butler helping me with the luggage and bring it for the check up...

 

 

"grandma~" tiffany whine.... aigooo,why are you so cute fany ah?
"i'm sorry fany,i can't attend your party later," her grandma appologize...
"aaa,gwenchana~~," tiffany reassured but i can see the tear start to fall down to her cheeks... my heart felt hurt seeing her crying...
"yah! why are you crying?? such a cry baby you are.... its not like i'm not going to see you again... if i'm back,i'll go to see you first,i promise.. i'm gonna miss you when i'm there...take care fany and also please have a look at this kid okay?"while pointing on me... wait wait... kid??
"grandma!~" i pout with her statement,but just be reply by the loud laught from both fany and grandma... even i felt dissapointed,i felt happy also as i see tiffany laught along..i don't care if i take the embarassing or what as long as she will be happy...


after saying farewell and hugging from each other... we went straight to the home... me and tiffany preparing for the party later... grandma room which is my room is empty.. but i dun want to move back yet,because we are busy to do other work for the preparation...





that night

 

TIFFANY POV

 

i take my bath and wear a hot pink dress while taeyeon wear a black half top leather jacket... she look hot tonight and i can't help my eyes keep give a glance on her...
taeyeon walk to the living room and told the DJ to start playing a music -- yes she hire a one night DJ for that night... i can hear the DJ start playing music...

i'm still in my room,i need to do my make up and fixing my hair,i want this day to be my best day since taeyeon celebrating this for her...
i look at my self on the mirror.i smile satisfied with my well done job on make up... but that smile turn into frown when i remember that,this day not only my birthday but the day when i will be leaving taeyeon...without my known the tears start to falling down from my eyes and flow on my cheek...


"fany ~ah, are you okay?" i felt a tap on my shoulder and look at the reflection on the mirror to see the owner of the hand and voice. as expected its taeyeon as no one was attend yet so there is no one there other than taeyeon...
i realise there is still tears on my cheeks,i whipe it out quickly and think of a reason..
"errr, yea,i'm just very happy because today i'm gonna be celebrating my birthday," i lied and give her an eyesmile hoping her to buy it and she buy it.
"fany ~ah,sorry...but i want to be the first one to greet you.. happy birthday fany ~ah," she smile
"thank you taeyeon,"i hugged her and i don't know why i'm doing this... i just felt like to do it..
in my heart i can felt like someone stab on me million time... but i need to hold the tears to flow down.. its felt hurt just by thinking that me and taeyeon will seperate again..


 

 

*TING TONG TING TONG

 

we break the hug and taeyeon walk to the main door...i felt sad that we need to break that warm hug but why should i do it,it will just keep my heart hurt...

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

who will be the first guess?? yulsic?? siwon??? or jsut taeyeon's friend?? hahaha... guess by your own :P i'm not sure when will i update the next chapter =)