chapter 22

UNEXPECTED LOVE


on that night taeyeon sleep at tiffany's room on the bed while tiffany sleep on the couch with the pink blanket..


the next day

 

today is the day when their grandma will arrive on their house..

 

 

TAEYEON POV

 

*yawn...


*stretching...


i opened my eyes to see i'm lying on the bed in the pink room which i know its not belong to me. i look every corner of the room to search for the room's owner.but there's no one there except me lying on the bed.suddenly i remember about last night,i'm dreaming of an angel kiss on my lips
fading away the nightmare i'm going through every night..this is the first night i've sleep peacefully than the other night before. even thought its dreaming its felt real here,i touch my lips but i just shrugged it off. actually i felt curious to know the angel face but that angel didn't give me a chance to see her face..


i just snap out my thought and get off from the bed and make my way out of the room to find the one that suppose to be sleeping in this room.i'm curious to know where she go early this morning. i walk to the living room and found someone that i recognize and searching for..i thought she go to grocery shop to buy something but instead i saw her lying on couch in the living room with pink blanket wrap on  her...

 

i come nearing to her and kneel down so we are in the same level,i can hear her soft breathing.
i brush her hair away which is covering her beautiful face.i admire at her while she's sleeping... she look very angelic.. without my known i brush my thumb on her cheeks felt comfortable and familiar with the shape of her face.. i just stare at her face for a good minute. then i realise my heart beat become loud and fast.. i stop brushing my thumb on her cheek and place my hand on my chest to felt my heartbeat that beating faster and loud. after i regain into myself i lift  my arm to shake her to wake her up. but before i could i  hear a bell sound.



i walk to the door and peek from the door hole to know who is coming..


unfortunately,i saw an old woman with elegant hair style and a pearl necklace which i really recognize with this woman,every detail of this woman and i hate her even its not from the heart. before i turn the door knob letting her going in,i remember something,without wasting time i run back into the living room and shake the girl who was now sleeping at the couch... i shake her hard so she will be wake up faster..my idea work,and its waking her up.. she shock to see me in a rush and nervous state...



''wae?" she asked..
"yah! grandma is coming,come on bring the blanket to the room,why are you sleeping here?? if grandma know about this i will be death." i told her,i'm kinda nervous afraid of grandma knowing we're not sleeping together.
"what? she's here already?? this early??" before i could say anything she picked the blanket and the pillow then dashed off to the room. not long after that she run toward me and grab my wrist then drag me to the door... we stopped infront of the door,she signal me to open the door.. i breath deeply in and exhale it before i turn the door knob and open the door to see an old woman with luggage behind her..


"taengo,why you take so long to open the door for me,did i'm not welcome to this house? huh?,"grandma start asking me..yes,you are not welcome..
"or did you do something i don't like so you hide it?" grandma start to suspicious on me.! i got caught
"n-n-noo," i said shakily...
''then why are you stuttering?" she attack me again.
i just gulped on my own saliva and think of something to say.. i look beside me looking at tiffany's eyes asking for help. seens like she's understand what i mean then she start to say something to grandma..


"grandmaa~~*agyeo i'm sorry if we let you stand here for a long time,just blame it to me,its because of me why we're late to open the door for you, she want to woke me up so both of us can greet you together,but its take a long time to wake me up,because i felt very tired because of last night we...," no,tiffany stop saying something,if grandma know that we're moving the things from my place to you she will know that we are lying to her...
seems like tiffany can heard my scream on my head,she stopped immediately and look at me. we look at each other eyes.. but grandma snap us out,
"woah,taengoo,"she hugged me,i don't know what she's doing
"are you two just make it??,aish,taengoo,you are byuntae,,,how hard and long both of you play last night till tiffany hardly wake up? she's maybe really tired," she said while winking on me..
tiffany's and my jaw dropped with her statement.. we can't believe that she think of us about it..


"hello~,in the world kid~"grandma wave her hand infront of us.. i snap it out,i just buy her thought and come along with the flow.. i just let out a nervous laugh same goes to tiffany..
"grandma~ why don't you come inside?," i said and take the luggage behind her and lift it into the house and into the room which originally its my room.





TIFFANY POV

 

i walked with grandma into the living room,while taeyeon lifting her luggage into her room. i let grandma seat first then i head to the to the kitchen to make a tea for her. i make a light and healthy tea for grandma,because i know grandma is the person who always keep healthy and look only on healthy food. i serve the tea for her,i placed it on the table infront of her.

i also take some fruit from the fridge and washed it. i place a basket of fruit near the tea. i offer her to have some and she decide to eat an apple, i take the apple from her and start to peel off the rind,because i know she don't like to eat the apple with rind. even she not telling me to peel off the rind,i know she would.because in the past taeyeon have tell me that her grandma never eat fruit with rind.
i have seen her grandma before which is the same person infront of me right now,thats why i felt familiar with her at the last time i saw her but at that time i just shrugged it off.
in the past,everytime taeyeon bring me to meet her grandma i will bring her an apples and peel it off for her.



i just smile by myself just to remember the past.grandma seems like caught me smiling alone,then she asked me, "why? are you that happy?" i just give her a smile and not say anything..
grandma just chuckle and said "you still peel off the rind for me even i'm not asking for you to do so,so you know me already?? miyoung," she smile, i shocked with her statement.. she know me..she called my name..



"grandma" i shocked and look at her.
"why? you think i forgot about you? you have no change miyoung ah,you still pretty and much more prettier nowadays," she said while playing with my hair.

"so from the start you know who i am?" i asked her..
she just nodded to answer my question..
"the idea of marrying you and taeyeon is my idea,i can see that taeyeon really love you and you also did... both of you are really good to be together.. but how much i want to tell taeyeon that you are miyoung,i can't.. she will hurt to know about this all,her memory can suffer her,thats why i never told her anything about you miyoung ah... i'm sorry," grandma appologize on me..
"no,no,no grandma.. its not your fault,its mine.. i'm the one who make him to involve on the accident," i said and i can feel tears start to come out from my eyes just to remember about it..



grandma wipe away my tears,"shhh,don't cry miyoung ah,what if taeyeon see this? she will suspect on something.. right?" i back to my sense,i wipe away my tears and let out a smile..
grandma just nodded showing that i'm doing good.



"oh yea,tiffany,i think i should call you tiffany,i don't want taeyeon to hear it," i just nodded,i understand what she's mean and i don't bother about it.
"you are celebrating your birthday on the next 3 days right?"she asked me..
i nodded...
"well,i want to say i'm very very very sorry fany ah,i can't attend your party because i need to go to japan on that day,i have an urgent meeting with someone there,so i'm sorry," she appologize..
"its okay grandma..just do your work,i'm understand you are busy,so don't be bother," i smile reassuring her that i don't mind about it...

 


 

 

 


 

 

 

ghee,i just update the new chapter... hope you all enjoy reading it... i know its not the best fic and also i'm not good in english...i dunno how to write fics,here,i'm just trying my best.. please comment and subcribe =)