CHAPTER 16

UNEXPECTED LOVE

 

 

Tiffany done crossing the read. she arrived at the edge of the road.. she saw taeyeon stop chasing after her. she felt relieve but a slight disappointed at the same time. she looked at the green human light left 5 seconds to end so she not expect taeyeon to crossed the road. then she continue to walk as taeyeon stop chasing after her. After 5 seconds,the long loud 'honk' startle her. she just shocked with the sudden loud noise...

 

 

TAEYEON POV

 

i try to make some fun with her. i wear a nerd glass and messing my hair a little. i turn to her smiling face but she stop smiling as she saw me. instead,she run away. i pull off the glasses and run chasing her . i saw her exit through the main door, i run faster to chase her. i got nearer to her,if i increase my speed a little i will got her.

she cross the road along the zebra line. i stopped at the edge of the road. my leg shaking to take a step forward,my heart beat faster and its hurt me,my head are heavy. but seeing tiffany continue her walk,i start to step forward. every stepi take make my heart become more hurt. i weakly keep stepping crossing the road. i don't even arrived half way but i start to kneel down,felt weak on the road... i can't hold the pain in my heart and the heavy in my head... it's hard for me to breath in and out...

i can hear a long honk... i look surround me,a car keep honk-ing into me.. but i dun care about them.. i just can't take the pain in my heart.. my vision become blurry.. i saw a worried tiffany run toward me.

"TAE!" she called me, i snake on my pocket and give her my phone.
"fany ~ah, huuuugh!.... ambu.. huuugh!..lance~," i manage to say as its hard for me to take a breath...
i can't hold the pain for that long time,the thing i know is my vision started to black out.

 

 


TIFFANY POV

 

 

ilooked into the noise sound come from and its behind me on the cross road zebra lines. i saw taeyeon pressing her head. i don't even think twice,i just run toward her. i saw her kneel down already as i arrived.
"TAE!" i called her...
she take her phone out and give it to me..
what?
"fany ~ah... huuuugh!... ambu...huuugh!..lance...," she finished her sentences and fainted. good think i can catch her head from falling down to the road....
"TAE!...TAE!....TAE ~AH," i cried calling herand shake her body to make her awake.but she give no respond... i take a phone from her hand and call for an ambulance...

there is very near to the hospital so it only takes a few minute to arrives. as the ambulance arrived,they lifted taeyeon to the special medic bed and put her on the ambulance. i followed her enter the ambulance.i seat beside her and holding her hand hoping she may wake up. the two medics busy preparing an oxygen to taeyeon mouth. i can't stop crying seeing her like that... its hurt me badly~

arrived at hospital,they rush taeyeon to the ICU.i was stopped by the nurse from entering the room as they busy to heal taeyeon. i just wait outside the room,seating on the bench. i plant my face on my palm. My tears are all flowing to my palm.
"miss?" i heard someone calling. i looked up only saw a nurse stand infront of me.
"huh?" i don't know what to say
"here is that girl accessories and phones,sorry we need to take off everything," she said patting my shoulder,giving me the things and leave.

i put her phone on my bag.i take out a small empty purse to put her accessories on it,so it easy for me to find it later when i give it to taeyeon. i take a look at her earing,its a star-shaped,i put it on the purse,then her bracelets,its lots of heart-shaped. the last thing i put is her necklace. i take a glance on her necklace before i put it in too... but my heart said me different...
wait~ the necklace... i took it out and take a look on the shape of the key and the colour is blue...

this,this..... necklace.... its....
i heard someone was running toward my areas. i can see a tanned,tall girl with a long black hair running toward my place. and out of my mind, its KWON YURI...

i stand from my seat,she stopped running when she sees me.
"yuri?" i said to comfirmed
but be confirmed when she said "mi young?"
i heard another person was run toward us.. i take a looked at surprise to see jessica was here..

"tiff?" she surprised seeing me..."what are you doing here? are you sick?"she asked while come checking me if i'm alright or not..
"tae~ i don't know,she just got fainted on the crossing road,so i bring her here," i told her and start to cry again.
"tae?"yuri interrupted...
"no,this is not our jung tae yeon,its kim tae yeon the manager of KBS news," i explained to yuri.
"why were you two here? and how you to be together?," i asked curiously.
"i'm her girlfriend tiff,and yuri ran here as she got a phone call," jessica told me...
"she's my old highschool friend jessi,"i pointed to yuri.
jessica eyes widen, "is it? and its may also her...."
"yes,she's one of her friend also," i cut her off..

now i'm facing to yuri,i need to asked her a question... i think i need to ask her a lots of question..
first of all,
"yuri,where is my taengoo?" i asked and started to cry..
"huh?" she frowned..

 

 

 


 

 

 

haha... a short update?? hmmph~ wait for the next chapter....i done the next chapter already but i'm lacking of time to type it... sorry....

the next chapter kinda lots of revealing....

hope u all enjoy reading :)
saranghae~ ^v^