CHAPTER 6

UNEXPECTED LOVE

 

taeyeon saw both sooyoung and sunny kiss... her heart scattered into pieces.. she felt like someone stab on her back...


TIFFANY POV

 

"hello jessi,'' i said cheerfully..
"yes,where do you want to go this time? before you say anything,i want to tell you,i'm busy today with my work so i can't go out with you," she said with her usual tone...

hmmpph~ i sigh...pouting,what should i do today? i'm totally boring stay alone here...
i think i will go shopping alone today since jessica busy with her work...

i change my clothes,and bring my bag then walk away..

 

 

KWON CAR COMPANY

 

JESSICA POV

 

''excuse me,miss,i need your attention here..,"one of the customer calling me...
"ye,what can i help you sir?," i asked him politely...
"miss can you go in at the car?,because i want to test something if i bring someone," he grinned...
i just do what my customer ask me for.. i seat beside the driver seat and he's on driver seat...

 

inside the car

 

he put her hand on my thigh,he start to roaming my thigh...he lean closer to me my neck.. he touch my ... i can't hold my anger then i push him hardly and slap his face.. i went out the car as well as him... at her side,there is yuri waiting for him to go out...as that ahjussi out from the car,yuri swing her fist to his face... that ahjussi fall on the floor with his nose bleeding. he stand up and tried to punch yuri back but i stopped both of them by protecting yuri from being punch.

an ahjussi take back her plan to punch yuri...
"today!,is your last day you work here because your boss will fired you after i told him this!," he said and leave...

"yuri ~ah,are you okay?" i asked her worried she got injured...
she just shook her head...
"YAH! why you do that?,you know,you will be fired because of me," i say wooried she got fired..
"mianhe~," she say,.
"i just can't stand if someone want to hurt you like what that ahjussi did,"she add looking at the floor...
"yah!" i grab her and bring her to our staffroom...

 

 

YURI POV

 

she grab my hand and pull me to the staffroom. she locked the door and turn to look at me... she walk closer to me..

she lean closer... and say "why yuri?, why you always protecting me from that kind of man?," she asked me..her voice a soft...
i gulp before answering her, "i just don't want to let my friend in danger,that's all," i lied..

she look at the floor..
"yuri ~ah,i give you a last chance,please be honest.. why yuri?"she said with her seriuos tone but she still look at the floor...
i don't know what to say,i would like to say i love you,but i afraid got rejected...
i just stand there quietely not answering her...
"i'm dissappointed with you yuri," her eyes seens watery and she started to walk,leave me..

before she turn the door knob,i manage to say, "because i love you,"

"jessica ~ah,i love you very much,i'm afraid to say this,i'm afraid got rejected... i help you this all time because i don't want anyone to take you from me," i said and she turn to me...
"yuri ~ah,why u just said that now? why not more early? i wait you to say that for a long time yuri ~ah," she said and tears drop from her eyes.. i shocked with her confession..
she walk toward me.. her speed increasing.she hug me,her face on my neck... i can feel her tears wetting my neck...i know she's cry.. i just rub her back to calm her..

she pull away from the hugged,she cupped my face and lean me closer to her..i felt her lips touch me,she kiss me,i felt a butterfly on my stomach.. my dream kissing with her become reality...

i close my eyes,and my hand wrap around her waist.. i pull her closer to mind and kiss her. our kiss become more passionate. she pushed me to the table ,we still kissing. our kiss become more hot,out tongue fighting. i lifted her to seat on the table. her legs wrap around my waist.

i kiss and down to her jaw line to her neck..she let a moan,enjoying the pleasure.. we broke our kiss as we don't  have enough oxygen to proceed our kissing..
"jessica ~ah,opps i mean baby~," i ..
"how about we continue at my house,because i got lots of things to tell you and also .....,"i wink to her..
she just smile shyly,her cheeks blush... she punch my right shoulder lightly.. she nodded agree to went home with me..
"i got a name for calling you.. how about seobang,? she suggest... i just smile,agree with her...

i bring her to the car park where i park my car... its lexus LFA,this is the first time she saw my car...
she look at my car with astounding-look on her face.. i just smile with her reaction..
"is this you car?" she asked me.. i just shrugged... i told her to get in the car.. then i drove to my house...along our journey i hold her hand.. i felt very happy having her...
i park my car on my underground garage... there are lots of europe car... i stopped my car and switch the engine off... i get out of the car and open the next side door so jessica can get out..

 

JESSICA POV

 

this house where yuri bring me.. its very beautiful and big.even i spend the rest of my life working hard,i will never achieve to buy this house unless i got married with prince or son of big company..

"seobang,whose house is this? why are you taking me here?" i asked
she still not answering my question.. she grab my hand and pull me to the elevator.she push 'G' button.as the elevator door open i saw a big,standard,clean living room with 2 maids greeting and bowing to us..

i walked around... i saw lots of yuri photos hanging on the wall shaking hand with other head company. i also saw are certificates appreciating her.  I just realise that all of the certificates hanging are about motor mobil (cars)... i turn to look at yuri,she just give me a wide smile... i got confused..

"is it all yours?" i ask her pointing the certificates on the wall.. she don't say anything but nodded..
my eyebrow lift,not believing..
she walk toward me,cupped my face and lean closer to me... she kiss me.. she pull her kiss.
"u know,why, i never got fired when i made a mess on our jobs?,its because that company,that is mine," she said.. "actually,i was the owner of the that company where both of us use to be work at.... i have decide to reveal this to my lover.. i don;t show this before because i want to find my true love,that who truely love me,and not my wealth..... i got that kind of girl already now... and its stand infront of me," she explain and kiss me again..

this second kiss are more passionate then before.. she lift me with bridal style.. she bring me to her room.. she put me on her bed and jump to me...
we spend,making out, for that whole night~

 


 

now its yulsic... i have done yulsic and soosun today... taeny? hahaha.. just wait my next chapter...