Chapter 7

The Story Of My Everyday Angel

Chanyeol’s POV:

 

“Chanyeol, you need more friends,” Baekhyun whispered to me in Biology, leaning over his desk so I could hear him better.

 

Baekhyun had been nagging me about building more friendships for about a week now.

 

“I’ve told you. I have you and Xiumin. And almost Kyungsoo and Jongin. I don’t need anymore friends.”

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and sat back in his seat. “Whatever.”

 

Mr. Jung clapped loudly. “Mr. Byun. Mr. Park. Do you not find this lecture interesting?”

 

“N-not at all sir! We apologize!” Baek squeaked, and I quickly nodded.

 

“No matter, I was just saying that we’re going to break off into pairs for our next lab. Choose wisely. Disperse.”

 

Baek flashed me a smirk before quickly latching himself to another boy’s arm. “Hey Luhan, let’s work together, nae?” Luhan beamed and nodded.

 

“Traitor…” I hissed under my breath. Baek stuck his tongue out at me.

 

I looked around the room and saw that all of the other students had paired up, besides that Sehun kid who seemed to not have any friends.

 

“Hey,” I said, walking over to him, “I guess this means we’re partners?”

 

He grunted, not even looking at me. His gaze was set on Luhan.

 

“Hey, let’s go.” I had to practically drag him to a lab table. The only one open was across the room from Baekhyun and Luhan. I set up all of the equipment and got the frog that we would be dissecting. Sehun sat down on a stool and glues his eyes to Luhan.

 

Halfway through the dissection, I got fed up with him. I kicked the stool out from under him, watching as he fell to the floor.

 

“What the hell was that for?” he yelled, pulling himself up and rubbing his rear.

 

“I realize that I was not your first choice for a lab partner, and neither were you. But we’re stuck here. I don’t care if you don’t want to be friends or talk, but I would like some help with this lab,” I scowled at him, and he returned the look, but nodded curtly.

 

“Fine.”

 

The rest of the hour went by with Sehun only glancing at Luhan about 1000 more times. When the bell rang, he quickly grabbed his things and followed Lu as he exited the room.

 

“How was it?” Baekhyun asked, walking across the room to me. “Did you make a new friend?”

 

I scoffed. “It was awful. All he did was stare at Luhan the entire time.”

 

Baekhyun laughed. “Well now I feel bad.  If I had known he liked Luhan so much, I would have paired up with someone else!”

 

“Meanie.” I walked out the door, a chuckling Baekhyun close behind.

 

“Come on, I was only trying to help you!” he said, and I could still hear the smile on his voice.

 

“Whatever.” I headed to the bathroom. He was still behind me when I got there. “Why do you always follow me around like a puppy?”

“Isn’t that my nickname? I have to live up to it, don’t I?”

 



Oh. My. Goodness. It has been like, a year since I last updated. IM SORRY!!

I have been super busy for so long, and when I'm not busy I'm sleeping...

So good news. I think I'm back for a while? And I have read some really good fanfics, and have role played quite a bit, so hopefully my work improves some what. (Besides this chapter because it's just a filler chapter and it's super short and I realize it .)

But I have lots of new ideas so YAY!

And OMG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE READING THIS BECAUSE THAT MEANS YOU DIDN'T GIVE UP HOPE ON ME AND I LOVE YOU. *throws sarangs*

And since I've made you wait so long... DOUBLE UPDATE. WHO'S EXCITED? 

 

 

 

Leeteuk is coming back in less than 20 hours I'm going to cry.