Chapter 5

The Story Of My Everyday Angel

Baekhyun’s POV:

Our first class of the day.

English.

It started at 7:15, but around 6, my alarm went off noisily, pulling me out of my sleep. (Angels sleep just like humans, but we don’t need as much of it.) I rolled over, annoyed, and slapped the snooze button. I was just about to curl up and doze off again, but I was hit in the face with a pillow before I could close my eyes.

“YAH!” I shouted, surprised. Chanyeol just laughed.

“Time to get up, pup!” he said, vaulting over my bed to get to the bathroom. I groaned and rolled out of bed. I yawned and made my way to the kitchen. Usually, I wouldn’t be this tired, but I had stayed up late last night, exploring the school and making sure everything was safe.

Chanyeol came out of the bathroom about a half an hour later, showered and dressed. “Took you long enough,” I teased as I shut the door. I took a quick shower and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Chanyeol was already there, making scrambled eggs and French toast. He glanced up when I came it.

“I made us breakfast!” he smiled and motioned for me to sit down at the dining table.

“Thanks man!” I said and sat down.

“No problem.” He walked over and placed a bowl in front of me, giving me no utensils.

“”How am I supposed to eat this?” I asked. He sat down with a plate and fork, laughing at me.

“You’re my puppy, remember? Dogs don’t use forks.”

I rolled my eyes at him and went to grab a fork. His meal was incredibly good. “You’re a really good cook!” I commented as I scraped the last bits of egg out of my bowl. “You should cook all the meals from now on.”

“Thanks.” He laughed. “But how about no? I want to see if you can cook as well as me.” he smirked.

“Just wait. I’m better.”

This time he rolled his eyes. “Whatever. Anyways, we should probably go to class.” We grabbed our bags and headed out the door to our first class of the day, English. Our teacher’s name is Wu Yifan, but since it’s English class, he encouraged us to call him Kris.

He handed out sheets that had hundreds of English names on them, and told us to pick an English name to use for the rest of the semester. Next semester, if we wanted to, we could switch our names.

I picked Ben, since it’s short, simple, and similar to my surname. Chanyeol chose Sam.

When Kris went around writing down our names, I took the opportunity to inspect my fellow classmates. There were obviously no girls, since this was an all boys school, but a few of the males looked extremely feminine. I listened to their names as Kris greeted each one. One of the particularly feminine looking kids was named Ren. There was also a Jinyoung, Wonshik, Minhyuk, Ilhoon, Sandeul, Sunggyu, and Junhong.

There was one kid really caught my attention. There was just something about the doe eyed boy. I noticed I wasn’t the only kid staring at him either. One of the boys who said his name was Sehun never tore his eyes from the boy, even when Kris talked to him. When Kris walked to the boy, I heard him introduce himself as Luhan.

There were only twelve of us, since this was a pretty small school, and there were two other language classes offered, Chinese and Japanese.

Kris was a pretty cool teacher. After he got all our names, we started by telling him about how much English we knew. Which all around was not very much. Except for me, but I pretended not to know very much English, even though I'm fluent in every language. I need to be.


Chanyeol'sPOV:

After English, Baekhyun and I met up with Xiumin and headed for Gym. Our teacher, Siwon, was brutal! By the end of class, we were all sweating bullets. Except Baekhyun, which was kind of weird since he looked like he had been trying harder than any of the rest of us. Xiumin had surprised me with how much endurance and speed he had during the running portion of the class, and he was actually pretty strong. He just didn't look it. At all.

The next two classes, Math and Biology, flew by pretty quickly. Then I had art. That one was difficult. I'm pretty artistically challenged. Most of us were, except this one kid, Minsoo. He was AMAZING!

My last class of the day was history, which I didn't mind too much. I'm pretty interested in history, and I've watched a ton of history specials on TV. Glancing through our textbook, I already knew the majority of the things we were going to cover.

The bell rang, and the class let out a collective sigh.

"So, there goes our first day," Baekhyun said, walking over to my desk near the back. "What did you think of it?"
"Eh. It was pretty cool I guess. I think this semester might be fun," I responded, and packed up my things. We walked back to our room when I realized, I hadn't gotten annoyed or mad at anyone the whole day! I didn't even get close to being in an argument or fight. Wow, that's a first! Granted I didn't bother to meet anyone new, but still. I had Baekhyun, (and Xiumin in Gym) so I wasn't a loner. I don't really need anyone else.

 

 



AN: Sorry for the super long wait! I've been so busy T.T

Hope you guys like this update? I know this one is a little slow, I just need to set things up. Since it is a slower one, I added a bunch of characters, most of which probably won't make a reappearance, but you can spaz over them for now.. XD

Thank you again for all the comments, subscriptions, and upvotes! I really love you guys, thanks!!

New Characters:

KRIS- english teacher who ish also in collage (you need to know this for the future otherwise things will get very weird)

REN- feminine *coughbeautifulcough* looking boy

JINYOUNG- random *coughperfectcough* kid

WONSHIK- random *coughycough* kid

MINHYUK- random *coughadorablecough* kid

ILHOON- random *coughFREAKINGBEAUTIFULANDPERFECTANDAMAZINGILOVEYOUcough* kid

SANDEUL- random kid *coughKyuMin'slovechildcough*

SUNGGYU- random kid *coughcanyouevenseecough*

JUNHONG- random kid *coughyourhairneedstosettledowncough*

SEHUN- WATCH OUT FOR FUTURE CREEPER-HUN. STALKERRRRR

LUHAN- THIS *coughcutecough* MAN IS JUST ASDFGHJKL I CAN'T EVEN. NOT EVEN GOING TO TRY.

SIWON- PE teacher. this man is a freaking body builder, I swear. Just look. Loooooooook. Admire. You know you want.