Chapter 6

Those nerdy is a gangster?!? (그 살아남을 수는 깡패입니다!?)

-Kai POV-

I couldn't believe Choi Ximin and her friends were gangster!!!My crush as a gangster outside but a nerd in school.DAEBAK....But until when will they revealed their true identities.

-end pov-

 

The new day has started the three girls were strolling down the neighbour.Today was not their happy day it's their bad mood day.Nobody cannot messed with them during this kind of day.The way they dressed was all in long kind of outfits.

~Park Kibum~

with black jeans

~Kim Minki~

ignore the bag and phone

~Choi Ximin~

The three of them were very tired about the yesterday fight with Shinee.The three of them had arrived right infront of their school.Once they stepped in the school eggs and flour was thrown towards the three bad mood day girls like how the drama 'boys over flowers' scene.The school filled with laughter.The three girls lift up their head and glared at them.The Queenka and Kingka walked towards them."Ohhh...did the nerdies getting angry at us look at the way they glared at us."Said Krystal said.The students in the hall nodded in agreement.The three girls was in furious really furious.Their tempered has crossed their limit."es..."Kibum smirked."Yah,what did you say!!!"Hyuna slapped Kibum."Big trouble"Ximin thought."Big mistakes"Kibum said."Do you know who you guys here ing slapped to??"Minki said in furious."The nerdies like the..."Kris said,laugh together with the students and also the queenkas."Nope,not the nerdies but UXM leader."Ximin said.The hall was again filled with laughter."Surebo??"Victoria said."Or you guys just wanna scared by using UXM named??"added Chanyeol."Nope we have prove"Said kibum while lifting up her long sleeves showing her tattoo on the side of her arms.Followed by the two dongsaeng.

a/n just imagine that this tattoo was on the side of their arms.

The hall was now filed with gasped,murmuring and whispering.The Kingkas and Queenkas were speechless.Some of them have wide eyes but not as big as D.O's wide eyes."But...but we thought...you ..guys...are nerd.."shuttered Uee."We are not,we just disguise ourself as a poor nerd.We are not just a gangster,our parents owns P.K.C company which is very popular arond the world.And also our parents own this school.Don't expect people by their looks."Kibum smirked and walked away cooly,along with her two dongsaeng."I couldn't believe they are gangster and plus their parents owns this school."said Luhan.


Sorry for the short update sorry

And also the previous two chapter about the mask

The correct answer is Luhan's mask.

 

Winner

naznew 

ChibiHibird

Congrates i will give you two something special on the next episodes