Chapter 9

Those nerdy is a gangster?!? (그 살아남을 수는 깡패입니다!?)
-Later at night-

The three girls were getting ready to meet Super Junior at their territory.The three girls were walking inside the territory.When suddenly a voice could hear in the house."Well,well,well what do we have here.Three pretty ladies stuck in here huh??"Yesung said.The three girls look at the surrounding and saw the 9 guys standing not far from them."Yah come here and fight"said Minki."Don't be scary cat"said Ximin.The both of them high-fived together and laugh."Bwoh!!!Yah you guys gonna regret."said siwon.

With that the fight break through the two gangs.Kibum handle 3 guys which is Siwon Sung mi and Heechul.Minki handle Eunhyuk Donghae Yesung.While Ximin handle 3 tough guys Kyuhyun Leeteuk and Kangin.For Kibum and Minki it's easy for them to handle it but for Ximin it's abit harder because the guys were much more bigger than her.

-Kibum side-

"One of you come and fight with me while the others stay put there"I said.Sungmi stepped forward."Oh i see the loser guy came forward to fight with me."I smirked."Yah how dare you to call me a loser guy."he said.I can say that he was furious that i call him that.He quickly send me a quick punch on my stomach which made me winch in pain and fell.I stood up and kick his chest and punch him on his face.He was feeling unconsious.I quickly send him a double kick on his stomach.And boom he knocked out."Just as i thought loser guy.1 out 2 to go"i thought without realising something was about to happen next.Siwon quickly punch on the side of my waist really hard.I winced in pain because it was really damn hurt.

I hold on my waist and send him my deadliest glare ever.He was about to kick me but i quickly make an action and grabbed his leg.After grabbing on his leg,i punch his thigh by using my elbow.He screamed in pain because the impact was really hard when i punch his thigh by using my elbow.After that i swing his leg 360°.He spin in the air and a loud boom could be heard.I looked at him and he was not moving a single inch at all."2 out last to go"i thought while looking at heechul.He was breaking his own knuckle.I give him my devilish smirked and walked towards to him.I was about to punch him when suddenly he grabbed my fist and twist it,which make me turn and my back was facing his chest.I was struggling to free myself.

"Oh what a fiesty girl."he said.He was getting near my ear when he said"I love fiesty girl like you"he on my ear.Shivers when down my spine when he my ear.I quickly free myself and jump in the air and kick his head and knee strike his thigh.He dropped on the floor due to his painfullness on his thigh."Mission complete"i said while dusting my bare and un-bare hand.(a/n is there such thing as un-bare hand??)I looked at my two dongsaeng oppenents.....the six of them were laying on the floor wincing in pain.Bruises and blood were scattered all over their body.My two dongsaend high-fived together."ugrhhhh....they're such a kid"i mumbled and walked out of Super Junior territory with my two idiot dongsaeng playing around behind me.