Chapter 12 ll

Those nerdy is a gangster?!? (그 살아남을 수는 깡패입니다!?)
-Dangerous by michael Jackson-

*search in youtube 'This couple dance is awesome' click the first one Arraso??*

-Kai POV-

'Omo the dance moves was perfect it really do fits me and also my favourite popping was in it too'I thought.From my side view i can see my girl's eyes were sparkling in amaze.

"Okay this is the dance that you guys will be dancing too.So stand up and let's practice this dance"Jay said.

Ximin quickly stand up and dragged my hand.I chuckled on my girl action it just so freaking cute.I just cant resist it.

"Looks like someone cannot wait to dance this song"i said jokingly.

"I am because this song really do attracts me,"She said

"Attracts you or you just want me to touch you..."I said while getting closer.

"Both...."she said while giving me quick kiss on my lips.

"So let's start with the first set"Jay said

The counting of numbers were filled in the dance room.Ximin and I were playing and joking around.We were not serious on the dance moves.

"KAI!!XIMIN!! PAY ATTENTION WILL YOU?!"Jay said in anger.

The both us just bowed at him and apologise.Due to our stubborn action we still joking with each other.After the few hours of practice all of us has finish the dance moves.

"So right now i will be calling each pairs to come out here and dance.So we start off with Hoya and Hyuna after that Jinah and Eric and so on,So Hoya and Hyuna please come out here"Jay said

-After several hours-

"Last but not least lets welcome Kai and Ximin"Jay said

The class were now filled of roar and applause for us.When the music start both of our gaze change.The applause was heard again after we have finish the last pose.The both of us were panting hard.'Well that was tiring'I thought.

"That was awesome KaiMin couple now get to your seat and i will announce who will be dancing for the showcase"Jay said.

'KaiMin couple??Hahaha that couple name was good better tell the rest of Exo and Uxm about our new couple names'I thought and smile sheepishly.

"Okay so the one that was chosen will be KaiMin couple,HoNa couple (Hoya and Hyuna) and ChangNah couple (changjo and minah) While the rest will be appointed to dance to but not in this main dance of the showcase"Jay said.

"So that's all for this lesson thank you class and also for the whole 2 weeks you guys will be coming here and practice for the showcase arraso!!"Jay said by receiving a loud arraso from the students.